Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Greatest Star-Wars Fan Film EVER

DATA EXPUNGED

Today I have seen the Greatest Fan Made Star Wars fan film to be ever conceived. Take the two things you love the most about the 80s, Mecha Anime, and Star-Wars, and mash them together, and you get this MASTERPEICE. It has that hyper realistic detail and shading that you don't see in anime anymore, and makes the Tie-Fighter pilots look bad-ass. It is titled TIE Fighter - short Film, and was Animated by ONE guy over the course of four years. I have never Fan-Boy'd so hard in my life. So here it is, Enjoy.

The Creator of the Short, Paul Johnson, has released a "Theatrical Release Poster" for his short, so ill post it:

tie_fighter_poster_by_mightyotaking-d8mw

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED
  • Brohoof 4

I don't have the best fan film BUT I found the best fan art ever.

Today I have seen the Greatest Fan Made Star Wars fan film to be ever conceived. Take the two things you love the most about the 80s, Mecha Anime, and Star-Wars, and mash them together, and you get this MASTERPEICE. It has that hyper realistic detail and shading that you don't see in anime anymore, and makes the Tie-Fighter pilots look bad-ass. It is titled TIE Fighter - short Film, and was Animated by ONE guy over the course of four years. I have never Fan-Boy'd so hard in my life. So here it is, Enjoy.

Did you see it?  It is star wars x9000

post-32666-0-39714400-1427752101_thumb.png

I saw this a few days ago, and it is fantastic. I only wish that there was more. Much more. Perhaps we shall see another short in another four years?

I would sell my soul to Farquad if that would make Lucasar... er... Disney see this and hire a Japanese studio to make this a show. 

I have completely lost my power of speech.

This user will help Disney take over the world if they'll just make this a full show.....

Oh, and if the dude who made this is reading this topic, you are amazing and also should get voice actors for this little piece of epic.