Does your OC have any children/nieces/nephews?

ggg-2

Does your OC have any children, legitimate or otherwise, and/or any nieces or nephews? My OC doesn't have any actual children of his own and no siblings, thus no nieces or nephews, but he is the personal foalsitter and Godfather to Shining Armor and Cadance's daughter, Skyla, who he calls his "Little Gem", and he's FIERCELY protective of her.

Nope, my OC is just my OC, a character that is supposed to represent me, albeit with some differences.

No relatives,family, anything really, I don't need any of that. 

Nope. Vibrant Orange is just a single young stallion living the single life. But someday he will get married and he and his wife will have children together.

Duster does not have any children. She's the only eohippus in Equestria proper and doesn't have any romantic prospects nor the desire to have children. She's not even sure if an eohippus and a modern pony can have children together.

She has no nieces or nephews by blood, she's an only child and her blood family is back on the island where eohippi are native. After being released from captivity in a museum in Canterlot, Duster was adopted by the museum security guard and his wife. They have a grandchild which would be Duster's adoptive niece.

I have a family of Earth Pony OC's consisting of father Refund Check, mother Ruby Shears and their two children Brownie Chip and Sundae Shake. Another OC, Thrillseeker, has parents but he lives on his own now.

Yus. Because Koukatsu is internet me. We are one. Heartache to heartache, we stand! No promises, no demands!

I have three neices, and one nephew.

Does your OC have any children, legitimate or otherwise, and/or any nieces or nephews? My OC doesn't have any actual children of his own and no siblings, thus no nieces or nephews, but he is the personal foalsitter and Godfather to Shining Armor and Cadance's daughter, Skyla, who he calls his "Little Gem", and he's FIERCELY protective of her.

My OC Nova has a rather extensive and close family. She is the oldest of 3 other girl cousins whom she is very close with and are her friends. It's sort of hard for her though, because her family is mostly pegasus and unicorns, and she drew the short straw of genes and came out an Earth pony, even though her mother is a unicorn, and her father is a pegasus (it's probably because her grandmother is a earth pony, that's also where she got her green eyes). Nova has nieces and nephews, but I haven't developed them enough yet. 

Nova/Earth: oldest cousins, but doesn't behave very maturely most of the time. She's loves cracking jokes. She's extremely smart, so some people can mistake her humor as her being simple, but she's anything but. She is an astronomer and engineer. She dreams of someday flying; her cousin Sparkler helps her and travels with her for work quite a bit.

Thunderflash/Pegasus: is the second oldest cousin, but acts the oldest. She's motherly, and a little bossy when it comes to taking care of her family. She also has children. She works on the weather team.

Sparkler/Pegasus: the 3rd oldest cousin. She's Nova's best friend since there were younger, and her and Nova are always getting into mischief together, much to Thunderflash's dismay. Sparkler likes to follow Nova when she travels for work. She specializes in pyrotechnics. 

Ocean Mist/Unicorn: the youngest cousin, she's the baby of the group and rather naive. She gets annoyed when her family members treat her like a foal. She isn't around her family much though due to her working so far away. She works as an marine biologist specializing in study of sea monsters- which she believes are seriously misunderstood creatures ;)

There is going to be a thing in my OC universe where kids from the future travel to go crazy in the past. And there might be a story where enemies Celestia & Silhouette Dusk both go undercover and unknowingly meet each other, and after a few months of dates and stuff, they get it on. And it is only when Celesia & Dusk are about to once again duel one another, that the ancient spell that is cast to officiate all royal duels prevents either from fighting and reveal Dusk to be pregnant, with her sworn enemy's child.  

But as far as the present, none of my OCs have any children. My Changeling/Centaur hybrid Proxy does have many half brothers and sisters in the hive, but the majority who are old enough to have known him aren't on good terms with him due to either his impurity or him deserting the hive. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

I seem to have generated two earth ponies with a little filly this week. I wanted a short romantic story about a young pony couple on holiday, and then, I'm another thousand words in and there are three of them. I don't know if their family planning is better than my story boarding? Might be four by next Monday?

The little filly is great, because she lets me bring some innocence and anarchy to the work. Plus she can be wielded as a devastating weapon of cuteness!