Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight's mane style

Tom Snyder

I love her new hairstyle, but I'd be so satisfied if they'd cut the back of her hair in that case.. OR at least styled that part of her hair as well. The two very different hairstyles don't blend with each other at all, making her hairdo look like a disaster. Otherwise, I'd be fine with Twilight having her hair that way, I love more roughly styled hairdos, that's also why I really like how Future Twilight looks.

See, even FUTURE TWILIGHT, who definitely didn't have a professional hairdresser style her hair, has done all of her hair in one style instead of making it into two styles, being fancy and messy, crash together like she's having a darn bad hair day.. Future Twilight knows how it's done.

320px-Future_Twilight_face_S2E20.png

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be honest,  though the manecut did look great on Twi, and would have been awesome to remain that way, I just don't think that it would have been the same.

I guess your right, but still...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As much as I liked the new style, unfortunately it wasn't very suting for a mornarch.

Well the alicorn form was really forced upon her, Celestia didn't even let her speak. All of a sudden she's a princess, just wow. >_>  So technically, i wouldn't call her a monarch, she wouldn't like being called that.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 3

Well the alicorn form was really forced upon her, Celestia didn't even let her speak. All of a sudden she's a princess, just wow. So technically, i wouldn't call her a monarch, she wouldn't like being called that.

Well when you put it like that, I can concur. However I don't think Twilight's ever really complained or objected to being a princess.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well when you put it like that, I can concur. However I don't think Twilight's ever really complained or objected to being a princess.

It really doesn't matter what style you have, twilight only styles her mane for formal occasions; so having this wouldn't be much of an issue, besides being in the way of her vision.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1

It really doesn't matter what style you have, twilight only styles her mane for formal occasions; so having this wouldn't be much of an issue, besides having it in her eyes.

Bah, nothing wrong with having a fringe if it only covers one eye. She should've kept it for a few episodes at least.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

And i don't know if she ever complained about it either, i never watched it, but seeing that just made my day. All i could think was: Is that Twilight? Or am i seeing someone else?

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1

I do like it... but I honestly would hate if it were a permanent, style, yea, I'd love to see it back :P

When i said i liked it better than the old one, i only meant to say i'd like to see it on occasion.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight's temporary style definitely had something going on; and it was something GAWGEOUS!!! <3

Of course, it was thanks to none other than the trusty spa ponies.  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

I'll be honest, though the manecut did look great on Twi, and would have been awesome to remain that way, I just don't think that it would have been the same.

But at least she could have kept for the rest of the episode...
  • Brohoof 1

I still think it's a very Punk looking style, especially with her highlights, but not that there's anything really wrong with that. It certainly makes more of a statement then her old boring flat-top. Though maybe not the right kind of statement for the usually modest egghead princess. I mean it kinda just screams "LOOK AT ME!!" :adorkable: So I don't think we'll see much more of that sadly.

Edited by Dark Horse Brony

I loved Twi's new mane style, but if it gets enough love and attention, we may see it again sometime. You know how Hasbro is. :)

• Brohoof 1