Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Because they are polar opposites.

So are they hoping to cross-pollinate (not the right wording but work with me here) between the two audiences?  It seems like a bit of a long shot . . .

I feel like they should be crossing them with older shows with dedicated audiences (like literally any other original show on their roster except Clarence).  I just don't get it.

(also, politely suggesting we decline to engage Sriracha?  Dunno what they're up to, but it's the wrong thread anyway.)

Edited by BlueSkies
  • Brohoof 2

So are they hoping to cross-pollinate (not the right wording but work with me here) between the two audiences?  It seems like a bit of a long shot . . .

I feel like they should be crossing them with older shows with dedicated audiences (like literally any other original show on their roster except Clarence).  I just don't get it.

(also, politely suggesting we decline to engage Sriracha?  Dunno what they're up to, but it's the wrong thread anyway.)

It sounds kind of odd that they would make a crossover episode with Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe.. I can't see how that would make any sense at all. I don't believe this before it's officially confirmed by the crew or Rebecca Sugar.

(I'm really hoping this is not going to happen, it sounds very.. Unlikely.  :sunny:  )

And yes, I think they're one the wrong thread and it's nothing to work ourselves up over. I'd remove the comment if I could without further ado, but I'm afraid I can only report it.. And I think that would be overdoing things. Let's just leave it be.

It makes sense, since the door only has ever opened when he needed to solve a problem that was hurting him on the inside. I don't feel the room is rose though, just a sort of device to teach him. Imagine if we went in there and wanted something secretly. One wat or another we would eventually have to face it in there because of the emotional distress what we "wanted" causes. This would explain why Rose acts the way she does, as if shes on a level of maturity above all others as we can see from Pearl's hologram and Rose's VHS Tape. (Lol imagine how many people didn't know what a VHS Tape was.)

This actually just struck me. What if they need a sort of love connection before they can fuse? Or at least a connection of hatred or something Like Lapis and Jasper, even though Lapis got over it she probably could recall it. Like remember "Giant Woman"? Pearl and Amethyst couldn't fuse until Steven was in trouble and they both share a love for Steven. My question is that can Steven really fuse with other Gems? It hasn't been proven yet and he wasn't really able to dance well enough to fuse but it could actually be impossible since he's half human.

Sure could be a thing! And you're right, the door have only activated whenever he's had a problem! It could be a thing, and perhaps you're right about that the room has nothing to do with Rose, but I'd really like to believe so for the sake of Steven's safety in there. I, for one.. Think the room is REALLY disturbing so far.  :adorkable:  Almost more disturbing than Onion! Which is pretty darn bad. Oh my gosh, that just came to me! Many kids haven't even seen a VHS tape! Holy moly.. I didn't think of that until now. XD I have a lot of old VHS tapes lying around, but they're starting to get kinda rare, DVDs are taking over our generation.

Yeah, or at least they need each other's permission before they fuse?? People don't seem to remember how important Stevonnie's fusion was! Everyone I know is so caught up with the gems that they don't see how much potential the shows side characters, being humans.. Has!

Interesting point though, what if he CAN'T fuse with gems? What if you're right? Can the gems fuse with humans too though, or can they not because they're not half human like Steven?

I'd like to see him fuse with another human too.. Like Sadie or something. I'm wondering if that would work, would a bond of friendship be strong enough for Steven to fuse by??? It should work, knowing that Pearl and Amethyst, for instance, aren't more than friends/family, of what we know.

Steven should be able to fuse with gems as well, since he's half human: he could fuse with a human. Gems should work just as well, he's half gem after all. It's a topic up for discussion, at least! 

• Brohoof 2

Everyone I know is so caught up with the gems that they don't see how much potential the shows side characters, being humans.. Has!

I honestly wanna see more of Greg. He's one of my favorites.

I'd like to see him fuse with another human too.. Like Sadie or something.

Almost more disturbing than Onion!

I wanna see him fuse with onion!

onion.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I honestly wanna see more of Greg. He's one of my favorites.

I wanna see him fuse with onion!

img-3599223-1-onion.jpg

Greg is AWESOME! I feel like he's such a great daddy, who always wants the best for his son even though he doesn't always know how to handle everything since he's such an easy-going person. Also he's a great musician! XD You go, Greg!

WHAT?! Well, I must admit it'd be interesting for sure, but... I'D NEVER WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY'D LOOK LIKE AND WHAT THAT FUSION WOULD HAVE DONE IN THEIR RAGE. I don't even want to imagine it! Nopes! *sprints away*

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

So, I rewatched episode 31 (Keep Beach City Weird), and in it, Ronaldo theorized that there are polymorphic senteint rocks that are planning on hollowing out the Earth.

The Kindergarden is full of holes because the Gems were digging out new Gems. (Such as Amethyst)

Gems can shapeshift (and are thus polymorphic)

Ronaldo is right...

• Brohoof 5

So, I rewatched episode 31 (Keep Beach City Weird), and in it, Ronaldo theorized that there are polymorphic senteint rocks that are planning on hollowing out the Earth.

The Kindergarden is full of holes because the Gems were digging out new Gems. (Such as Amethyst)

Gems can shapeshift (and are thus polymorphic)

Ronaldo is right...

Yea it's the three diamonds - yellow white and blue/red. (can't remember) Yellow sent Jasper and Peridot to earth to reactivate it, and in the episode with the spinning pyramid there are pictures on the walls showing rose stopping one and the other ones doing their own thing. When Jasper said Rose was the main priority she was right- if Yellow Diamond finds that information out there will probably be another full invasion.

• Brohoof 3

Ronaldo is right...

A conspiracy theorist is right? Everyone run for the hills!! D: I do love Ronaldo though, he is so goofy. :)

Speaking of polymorphic space rocks I do hope we get to see the gem homeworld soon. That will be a fun episode, potentially heartbreaking, but fun nonetheless.

• Brohoof 2

A conspiracy theorist is right? Everyone run for the hills!! D: I do love Ronaldo though, he is so goofy. :)

Speaking of polymorphic space rocks I do hope we get to see the gem homeworld soon. That will be a fun episode, potentially heartbreaking, but fun nonetheless.

Pfft. Steven universe having a heartbreaking episode? When has that ever happened? Ha ha ha....

(Lies down and cries in the corner)

• Brohoof 3

More Gems from the home world?  Getting a shot of the past of when

the Crystal Gems turned against their own kind?  More Rose moments?

How did Rose meet Steven's Dad?

We need more eps on these questions!

• Brohoof 2

How did Rose meet Steven's Dad?

She was the only one who attended his concert at beach city when he was on tour. He actually was somewhat successful since he does actually have albums out, just beach city wasn't the best place to go.

• Brohoof 1

Okay I am seriously OBSESSED with this show, even more than a few days ago. I am constantly listening to playlists of songs from the show and making a gem oc and everything!

Also I'm totally invested emotionally in it, no way I am ever turning back. :)

• Brohoof 3

Where is Peridot the space dorito hiding? What is she doing? WHO KNOWS, only time will tell.

If she left behind a powerful piece of functional equipment than to something much stronger I'm guessing.

And jeez Steven becomes more relatable every time a new episode comes out.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Welp there goes my theory about Sour Creme & Onion... Well, kinda. They are step brothers.

YEAH. I just noted that as well! Really interesting thing going on there! So,

The fisherman is Sour Cream's step dad! But, um.. That doesn't necessarily mean that Onion is not his brother? Though, it's pretty darn obvious that Onion is The Fisherman's actual son.. Since, the looks and I think it's confirmed too. Not that Onion speaks or anything, but Steven says "your dad" at some point, meaning the Fisherman. This is interesting though! So, we've got a clue to Sour Cream's background, and the other two are the son of the Mayor and the daughter of the Pizza man... Big family there! I like what we've got so far. Now the only thing I'm missing is more info about Sadie and Lars' past and family. It's IMPORTANT!

If she left behind a powerful piece of functional equipment than to something much stronger I'm guessing.

And jeez Steven becomes more relatable every time a new episode comes out.

Yes, that thing... Is ruins now though, they completely wrecked it. I'm falling more and more in love with Steven after each episode though, just saying. He's such a pure child, yet he's so mature and always knows how to handle things on his own, the right way. I couldn't love him more by now, I'll explode.

But yeah, at least now we know Peridot is somewhere out there. We're probably going to be seeing her again soon enough.

However... What do you think about the ACTUAL Uncle Grandpa episode coming out next week, that is supposed to be a "long lost relative" of Steven???????? I'm not feeling it ........ We'll have to trust that the crew have made this a good one though, they haven't disappointed us so far.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

However... What do you think about the ACTUAL Uncle Grandpa episode coming out soon, that is supposed to be a "long lost relative" of Steven???????? I'm not feeling it ........ We'll have to trust that the crew have made this a good one though, they haven't disappointed us so far.

It honestly makes me wanna vom

OMG I love this show so much. I knew it was a sleeper hit. For me things really popped off when Stevonnie came on the scene... and the Jailbreak.....

GAWD.....!

Amethyst still may be my favorite but Garnet is without a doubt my fav OTP

post-26318-0-22817800-1427581950.gif

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

OMG I love this show so much. I knew it was a sleeper hit. For me things really popped off when Stevonnie came on the scene... and the Jailbreak.....

Amethyst still may be my favorite but Garnet is without a doubt my fav OTP

Weeelcome to Steven's Universe, buddy! Let's share the feelings! </3

The Stevonnie one was a GREAT episode, I freaked out through the entire episode, first off the dancing, then the fusion and THEN Lars and Sadie's reactions were PRICELESS. I love how Sadie got all enchanted by Stevonnie as well.

Jailbreak was a CRAZY EPISODE!! It was simply amazing.

Things really went down for me in Lion 3: Straight to the Video and Island Adventure. I'm REALLY excited for every Larsadie episode though. And everything that has to do with Rose, Stevonnie and Garnet from now on. Sheesh, it's getting way too intense all of this.

Garnet is DEFINITELY OTP. Along with my precious Larsadie. I'll never leave them out.

tumblr_nddcv0nXjp1suni9po1_250.gif

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

Stevonnie and Larsadie have always been the ultimate OTP's.......... But let's say that Garnet is the best GEM TP???? Or..? OOORRR??

But Stevonnie is a Gem!!!

This means war, Stevonnie vs. Garnet. Who will win?

Sheesh, it's getting way too intense all of this.

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! And Steven is growing up so fast! I wanna see more Amethyst backstory. It is such a brilliant show! So very creative and you could tell the writers have fun with this! Oh man! What a time to be alive!  

• Brohoof 2

But Stevonnie is a Gem!!!

This means war, Stevonnie vs. Garnet. Who will win?

BUT RYZU, Stevonnie are not two gems, they are one human and one half gem.<33  :fluttershy:

Two gems would count as GTP! Therefore, Stevonnie doesn't qualify as a GTP! They're an OTP! ... Makes a lot of sense! <3

• Brohoof 1

BUT RYZU, Stevonnie are not two gems, they are one human and one half gem.<33  :fluttershy:

Two gems would count as GTP! Therefore, Stevonnie doesn't qualify as a GTP! They're an OTP! ... Makes a lot of sense! <3

But Steven is a Gem and Rose is a Gem and they have the same gem so technically...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY! And Steven is growing up so fast! I wanna see more Amethyst backstory. It is such a brilliant show! So very creative and you could tell the writers have fun with this! Oh man! What a time to be alive!  

I really like to see such positive posts on here, it really is a great time to be alive! I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes, I just want to know everything and get to take a part of their wonderful universe!

• Brohoof 2