Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you woke up with hooves

Trine

(edited)

I'd check if I was a full pony! ^_^

The snout, mane, tail. Wow.. i wish i could be like that. A talking pony that can interact with others.

"Boop, nuzzle" ^^

Edited by Trine
  • Brohoof 3

With show-style abilities allowing me to manipulate objects like I have hands, or just normal physics?

That happening to me would be quite creepy.

Edited by MysteriousGrepper
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

With show-style abilities allowing me to manipulate objects like I have hands, or just normal physics?

That happening to me would be quite creepy.

Kinda like how ponies are in mlp show, not real horses. They are like soft that you can squeeze around objects etc, they are also tough and can handle walking when you want to go outside for a walk etc ^^

Edited by Trine

Kinda like how ponies are in mlp show, not real horses. They are like soft that you can squeeze around objects etc, they are also tough and can handle walking when you want to go outside for a walk etc ^^

Ponies in the show also do things that would be physically impossible with squishy hooves, like play the banjo. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Ponies in the show also do things that would be physically impossible with squishy hooves, like play the banjo. happy.png

Yeah. And getting the mail. They in some cases bites it ^^. But just the idea sounds so cozy.

• Brohoof 1

I'd sit there, silently screaming in my head, then wrap up in a blanket in the corner of the room and try falling back to sleep, hoping I could wake up and it would be gone.

Even though being a colorful pastel pony or even only having hooves would be awesome, it wouldnt if we were in America...

The government would test the living buck out of us, experiments man,

(If I woke up with hooves, my parents would freak out, but I would attempt to write with my mouth)

• Brohoof 1

That would be horrible. I would probably be devastated, start questioning how life works and what's real and not. It would later occur to me that I no longer have anything to live for since the majority of my life requires opposable thumbs.

Edited by SpaceOnion