Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew this with my mouth.

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

I'm always impressed by how ponies can draw and write with their faces.  You know: While holding a writing implement in their mouths.  So I had this not at all stupid idea to try doing it myself. xD  I clenched a Sharpie pen between my teeth and attempted the following Rainbow Dash drawing:

post-26550-0-80262800-1429265085_thumb.jpg

Came out better than I expected. x )  Can't say I recommend it, though.

• Brohoof 43

That's not something you hear from someone everyday..

Pretty cool, I was actually expecting something drawn with the mouth to be disgustingly horrible. :P

• Brohoof 1

mouth drawing contest *puts pencil in mouth* *takes pencil out mouth* Wait, can't use unicorns just use magic....?

Yes, they can! Some do, but most of them draw or write with their mouths. I'd assume it's as easy for them to write with their mouths that it is for us to write with our hand. XD

It's all about practice and getting used to.

Edited by darkwingmare

ha!  This should be the new way to make ALL pony art.  It's only fair, the ponies have to do it that way.  Seriously though, for drawing with your mouth(I assume this is your first time) that's looks really good.  I'm not even going to attempt this.  I'd be going to the hospital for accidentally swallowing a pencil.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder all the time how ponies can pick up things with their hooves. A invisible aura on their hoof that resembles a hand? Magnetics in their hooves? Maybe minor telekensis in all ponies? But they don't pick up pencils... They use their mouths for that. It's actually adorable, especially when school foals do it lol

I'm always impressed by how ponies can draw and write with their faces.  You know: While holding a writing implement in their mouths.  So I had this not at all stupid idea to try doing it myself. xD  I clenched a Sharpie pen between my teeth and attempted the following Rainbow Dash drawing:

attachicon.gifRD Teeth Drawing.jpg

Came out better than I expected. x )  Can't say I recommend it, though.

You did better with your mouth than i could do with my hands ;~;7

• Brohoof 1

Thats surprisingly not as bad as you might first think, and ponies seem to have constantly perfect teeth, so they probably have an easier time staying stable. :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

:lol: what i nice idea, i had to try it out. Anyway, mini mouth-drawn applejack.

(Thumb for scale)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Wow, even your text is way better than mine! I'm also still mad that I misspelled penmanship. My mouth isn't equipped with a Spellchecker.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Well, i will admit i have written with my mouth on some occasions so i have a bit of experience :lol:

Well, I do admit that what I posted was the very first time I ever in my life tried writing with my mouth. I used my favorite metallic gold sharpie too, but it looks like bleh in that scan. I wasn't kidding either. I got sort of queasy doing it. Will anypony else admit to getting a bit, shall we say, drooly while doing it?

EW!  

After I scanned it, I ran the paper through the shredder, so my husband wouldn't find out the deranged things I do when he's not home!

:wacko:

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 2

Well, I do admit that what I posted was the very first time I ever in my life tried writing with my mouth. I used my favorite metallic gold sharpie too, but it looks like bleh in that scan. I wasn't kidding either. I got sort of queasy doing it. Will anypony else admit to getting a bit, shall we say, drooly while doing it?

EW!

I found that it's way easier to write while holding the pen/pencil with your grinders instead of the front teeth, it's more stable :P

Yeah i got a bit drooly too :lol:

Edited by Applejohn
  • Brohoof 1