1. 1. Who were you most like?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Other

I got Pinkie Pie which is great since she is my favourite and I love to laugh and party like her. I also got Fluttershy on the graph which is about right because I can be shy sometimes and Rainbow Dash which isn't so right since I didn't think I had anything in common with her.

Here's To Rainbow Dash, I'm Not Suprised Really To Be Honest. I Am Very Competative And Stand Up To My Friends. I Make The Best Team Leader Ever! I'm 20% Cooler Than The Rest, I Don't Get Alot Of Respect But What Do I Care! I Must Say The Graph Was Neck and Neck With Apple Jack Too :P

I ended up being most like applejack *though I'm way more like Scootaloo out of anypony* but anyways yea, i dont have the image because i did it a while ago and i dont want to do it twice so yea :)

I remember taking that test before I even watched the show... I'm fairly certain my results were different then, though I'm also fairly certain I tried twice in a row and got different results for both of those as well. Ah well.

post-11217-0-26128600-1370123476_thumb.jpg

To be honest, I don't really think I'm all that much like any of them. I find it a little odd that I'm 0% Fluttershy and strongly Rainbow Dash (though not all that much necessarily, I am a bit competitive and don't really like animals for example) but these things don't really give much indication of anything really key, at least not that I can understand.

post-16187-0-49712800-1370148836_thumb.jpg

YEE-HAW!!!  AH'M APPLEJACK, Y'ALL!!!

She's my favorite since I saw a lot of me in her character.  I guess this makes it official!  I would have thought that the 2nd most pony I'm most like would have been Twilight, but the more I think of things, the more I realize I have a lot more in common with her than I realize.

• 2 weeks later...

after about a hundred tests i found a few - i turned out to be zebcora- and when a fellow bronyh did some tweaks- i got rarity- when both my brony friends took the test for me they got scootaloo and cherlilee- http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

https://bay167.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=e7522222-c9df-11e2-b9ce-00237de416aa&Aux=854|0|8D02C03CDBE6150||0|0|0|0||&cid=b943b2ba7bf131e0&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxpbWctNTEzMzItMS1wZXJzb25hbGl0eV9jaGFydC5qcGd8aW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d

and no matter how many times i take that test i always get zebcora

after finding the test i turned out to be twilight- lol- ive never gotten twilight on anything- perty funny - welps- gots to tell my brony friends- they won't believe it.

• 1 month later...

I completed the Bronyland personality Test and this is what I got:

img-1705491-1-eb4a0111.jpg

What does that mean? I'm confused about my personality now, what is it like?

Let's see. I'm a mix between Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy, so....  :blink:

But I suppose it means you care about organization, your grades in school or just your knowledge and even a bit about your appearance. It seems it mostly means that you care about perfect organization than anything else.

Let's see. I'm a mix between Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy, so....  :blink:

But I suppose it means you care about organization, your grades in school or just your knowledge and even a bit about your appearance. It seems it mostly means that you care about perfect organization than anything else.

Appearance? Nah, my family says that I can't choose a good clothing. I'm wondering why I'm a part Rarity than. Now, I'm not known for organization, I pretty disorganized. I'm definitely exceptionally intelligent, not that I want to brag about it though, I love praise, and I may have some of Rarity's kindness and good manners. Altrough being kind is mainly Fluttershy's personality, Rarity is also very kind. I may be a little narcissisitc which would explain the high Rarity content in me. Though this test said that I have most of Twilight's personality. I'm also somewhat lazy, which is like Rarity, because she doesn't like too much excercise.

(edited)

It means you retain certain aspects from both personalities.  Actually, you've got a little bit Dashy in you too ^^  And Fluttershy.  No Pinkie Pie or Applejack though.  Tests like that are never completely accurate.  You'd have to be the judge of what traits you share with each of the ponies. 

Even if you don't have a good fashion sense, you can still be generous.  Rarity is very generous ^^  So maybe you got Twilights brains, Rarity's generosity, Fluttershy's kindness, and something from Rainbow Dash.

EDIT: Gah @Scrumpy beat me to it, lol.

Edited by Night Shadow

Sounds like Equestria's version of WinRar to me...

Anyway, It just means that your predominantly a mixture of Twilight and Rarity's personality characteristics. For example rather than being totally creative/generous or factual/skeptical, you may be factual/generous.  I suppose if you wanted to find out who you really are most like you could take the MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, test [found here, just scroll down page to 4 questions] and after you get your 4 letter code check out which pony you really are according to this chart

My test Results:

(Lol at fluttershy's 0%)

My MBTI code: INTP (matches Twilight)

My results correspond because I'm very similar to Twilight, and not so much to other ponies.  However yours may be different and your TwiRar combo may be Pony Personality Test's way of saying these are the two mane 6 ponies your most like, but your truely most like *insert name here*!

My test fluctuates a little bit every time I take it but the results are mostly the same. Overwhelmingly Twilight with a good dose of Fluttershy and a small sprinkling of Rarity with no Rainbow Dash and only the smallest bits of AJ or Pinkie Pie. In your case it means you have a lot of Twilight and Rarity in you.

I completed the Bronyland personality Test and this is what I got:

img-1705491-1-eb4a0111.jpg

What does that mean? I'm confused about my personality now, what is it like?

You mean you haven't noticed the graphical display didn't completely cover the line pointing toward Rarity? You're more Twilight than Rarity, tho you have plenty of similarities to her as well.

I got mostly Applejack but I share a lot in common with Rainbow Dash as well.

You mean you haven't noticed the graphical display didn't completely cover the line pointing toward Rarity? You're more Twilight than Rarity, tho you have plenty of similarities to her as well.

I'm only slight more Twilight than Rarity. Now, I see another reason why I may have lot of Rarity traits: She's very polite, like me.

I guess it means as others have already said that you have some aspects of both of them, but it dosen't mean you have all of their characteristics. I am a mix of Applejack and Twilight myself but there are a few traits they have that I don't. I don't have a southern accent like Applejack does, I am not a farmer and though I am a hard worker and am well respected by my coworkers I hate my job with a passion. I don't have Twilight's severe OCD but did have some OCD like traits when I was younger and still have a few to this day like being obsessed with time and schedules and routines for example though not nearly to the extent she is. And my mind is a more of a creative right brain mind while hers is more of a mathmatical/analytical scientist left brain mind, my left brain is pretty strong too but I think my right brain is the more dominant side.

I think that is pretty much a given considering just how much Applejack and Rainbow Dash have in common.

I guess it means as others have already said that you have some aspects of both of them, but it dosen't mean you have all of their characteristics. I am a mix of Applejack and Twilight myself but there are a few traits they have that I don't. I don't have a southern accent like Applejack does, I am not a farmer and though I am a hard worker and am well respected by my coworkers I hate my job with a passion. I don't have Twilight's severe OCD but did have some OCD like traits when I was younger and still have a few to this day like being obsessed with time and schedules and routines for example though not nearly to the extent she is. And my mind is a more of a creative right brain mind while hers is more of a mathmatical/analytical scientist left brain mind, my left brain is pretty strong too but I think my right brain is the more dominant side.

I think that is pretty much a given considering just how much Applejack and Rainbow Dash have in common.

I love Twilight for her personality, intelligence, and because she is similar to me, but i didn't really pay that much attention to Rarity. Now I think that I hould also love her, because just like her I'm polite, kind, and lazy. The only difference is that I'm not interested in fashion or looking good - Which is a trait of Twilight.

I love Twilight for her personality, intelligence, and because she is similar to me, but i didn't really pay that much attention to Rarity. Now I think that I hould also love her, because just like her I'm polite, kind, and lazy. The only difference is that I'm not interested in fashion or looking good - Which is a trait of Twilight.

Applejack has been my favorite pony since I first started watching in part because I relate so strongly to her but I didn't pay that much attention to Twilight at first because I have a bit of a blind spot when it comes to "leader" characters because by and large they aren't as interesting to me as alot of other character types. Once I dropped this though I started to see how awesome Twilight really is and started to connect with her as a character as strongly as I do with Applejack.

I remember taking the quiz before. Well, I guess I'll take it again.

So I took it twice, and at first, I got Pinkie Pie, and on the second one, I got Twilight Sparkle. But since I'm actually more like Twilight Sparkle, I will just answer the poll with Twilight Sparkle.

I am between Pinkie, Rarity, and Twilight, but I got Rarity.

"You have a knack for drama and overexaggerating things, as well as doing whatever you can to keep from getting your hooves dirty. But, putting that aside, you're also very self-conscious about yourself, are generally very polite (unless someone deserves a little of your attitude), and have impecable manners and sense of style.

Just because you delight in being the center of everyone's attention doesn't mean you give no attention in turn. You're incredibly generous, showering your friends with gifts, spending time with them and doing fun things like shopping and makeovers, and doing everything in your power to help elevate your friends' self-worth. Even though a friend may be more popular than you, you are still willing to help them out with their success, hoping that you'll get your piece of the pie in turn.

You have a tendency to be overly obsessive over small details, sometimes worrying too much about them rather than looking at the whole picture. Your attention to detail does come in handy at times, though. You also loooooove fashion, style, and looking as good as any pony can be! Whatever it takes to look as classy and elegant as possible — that's your motto, because you care how other ponies see you, and want to make sure that your impression is the one that stands out the most."

post-17158-0-62646000-1375324070.jpg

post-17158-0-13967200-1375324357_thumb.jpg