Crossover / 'Mashed-up' ponies

Josh

Well, here are a few pictures of ponies that have another pony's colour scheme. They also have their traits combined, e.g. unicorn + pegasus = alicorn. I'll be sure to update this if/when I make more.

Edited by Josh The Brony

Well, doesn't this all seem familiar? XD

I really, really like the way your Rainbow Rarity turned out. Dashie's hairstyle looks good in purple.

I really, really like the way your Rainbow Rarity turned out. Dashie's hairstyle looks good in purple.

These are awesome, i especially like the Twilight/rainbow dash one :P

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks, I appreciate the kind comments :)

"Don't be a Silly Filly! If I gobbled your backside, you wouldn't have a spine! Your backside probably wouldn't taste very good anyways, but you know what does taste very good? COOKIES! Mrs. Cake makes the best cookies in all of Equestria, which reminds me of the time I was at Sugar Cube Corner and all of a sudden I got an ear-flop, twitchy-tail, eye-flutter and so I trotted to the Mr. Cake and gave him a tissue but I got my combos mixed up and the cake was done!" ~ Luna Pie

"Don't be a Silly Filly! If I gobbled your backside, you wouldn't have a spine! Your backside probably wouldn't taste very good anyways, but you know what does taste very good? COOKIES! Mrs. Cake makes the best cookies in all of Equestria, which reminds me of the time I was at Sugar Cube Corner and all of a sudden I got an ear-flop, twitchy-tail, eye-flutter and so I trotted to the Mr. Cake and gave him a tissue but I got my combos mixed up and the cake was done!" ~ Luna Pie

I... er- wha- oohh it was just a cake, hehe. Nevermind.

*Royal canterlot voice* YESTERDAY I TOLD MRS CAKE I ATE 2 CORN CAKES, BUT I REALLY ATE 3!

*Royal canterlot voice* YESTERDAY I TOLD MRS CAKE I ATE 2 CORN CAKES, BUT I REALLY ATE 3!

:blink: OKAY! SIX! I ATE SIX CORN CAKES!

Excellent work there Josh!

The crossovers look fantastic, and I especially like the way you've managed to mashup the colours of each ponies cutie mark. I reckon Luna-Pie's gotta be my favourite out of the bunch.

Thanks for sharing these.

post-157-0-60719100-1340646011.gif

awesome, and there's lots of possibilities! how about using celestia?

There will be one in the future at some point. But I haven't made a vector for every pony yet.

Excellent work there Josh!

The crossovers look fantastic, and I especially like the way you've managed to mashup the colours of each ponies cutie mark. I reckon Luna-Pie's gotta be my favourite out of the bunch.

Thanks for sharing these.

Luna Pie is my favourite too :3 And thank you for noticing the differently-coloured cutie marks :)

• 4 weeks later...