Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Sega and Hasbro agree to make a Sonic MLP crossover

MassReflux

img-3728469-1-JonTron_Look2.gif

Seriously, imo, this really doesn't need to happen

Thank you Little Mac for this comment so that now I don't have to say anything at all. This comment is how I feel in a nutshell. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, so far it's a unanimous no. I'll have to agree. I enjoy the cross in fan art but as a actual game/show... no.

Unless it's M-rated and it ends with Sonic getting blown up by alicorn magic, then no. I don't want this crap.

Woah, dude. The chances of Sonic and/or MLP being on the plain of Rated M games is zero, zilch, nadda. Besides, Hasbro would most likely not allow that level of violence even if they did approve of a Sonic/MLP crossover game, which they will not.

Looking at Sonic's track history especially, the highest a Sonic game will achieve is E10+ on the game ratings scale. Most any MLP game that would exist, if created by Hasbro, would be EC(Early Childhood) or E rated at best.

• Brohoof 1

Well, so far it's a unanimous no. I'll have to agree. I enjoy the cross in fan art but as a actual game/show... no.

Woah, dude. The chances of Sonic and/or MLP being on the plain of Rated M games is zero, zilch, nadda. Besides, Hasbro would most likely not allow that level of violence even if they did approve of a Sonic/MLP crossover game, which they will not.

Looking at Sonic's track history especially, the highest a Sonic game will achieve is E10+ on the game ratings scale. Most any MLP game that would exist, if created by Hasbro, would be EC(Early Childhood) or E rated at best.

Well, yeah….. that's like the equivalent of saying "when pigs fly".

Honestly, I'd love to see two of my most favorite things in the world ever crossed over.  :wub:

(Sigh, too bad the fans have to be a bunch of whiny brats that attack each other's fandoms for no apparent reason.)

If this were to happen, it would need to have something akin to the mirror portal in EQG where the sonic characters become ponies when they come to equestria and the ponies change to forms that would work in the sonic world when going the other way.

So Sonic would be say a pegasus in equestria.  AJ might be an enchida in mobius.