Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Sega and Hasbro agree to make a Sonic MLP crossover

MassReflux

(edited)

So guys and gals, Exactly what the title says, What do you think will happen if Sega and Hasbro were gonna make a Sonic MLP Crossover game, And TV series? And what do you think would make the perfect Sonic MLP game Crossover?

I personally think a Sonic Adventure and Heroes style game with a mix of Unleashed and Knuckles Chaotix Would make a great game.

For the TV series I think Dr Eggman should be at a point were he has all the Chaos Emeralds and puts them in some sort of device, Then Sonic bursts in and tries to stop him, But breaks the device during this, And causes a massive Chaos Control, And sends everyone to Equestria, Then Sonic and his friends find Ponyville, And befriend the mane 6, Then they go on all kinds of adventures in a nutshell. (Yeah I know it's a plot recycle from Sonic X, But I can't think of any better lol, On the bright side, There is no Chris)

Edited by MassReflux

The Sonic Fanbase and bronies would proceed to eat each other alive in the aftermath.

While I like both series, I don't think an official crossover would be too good an idea, though who am I to judge? Could be awesome. I want to see Pinkie try and cheer up Shadow, that'd be a fun episode at least.

• Brohoof 2

Do not want.  I think Sonic is not good enough to cross over with MLP.  Only way it could be done that would be ok with me is if it was those chaos only.  Yeah, a game where you adventure as ponies and raise chaos and Sonic never shows his cocky little face would be fine.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I know Sonic's made some... interesting choices in recent years, but I don't think he'd go this far.

...Yet.

Can you imagine it? post-30925-0-28163400-1430768716.png

sonic_and_the_mane_six_by_lightdegel-d53

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

tumblr_mfoe33bCtf1qkpy27o2_400.gif

I honestly hope that this will never happen, but that's just my opinion.

I Eko these sentiments.

(Ha. I made a funny.)

Edited by Eko
  • Brohoof 2

As a a devout fan of StH, I can honestly say I hope this never, Ever happens. Leave the two universes alone. #RememberStationSquare.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"MLP will finally get an actual game!..."

screen-shot-2014-12-08-at-12-21-48-confi

"...in a crossover with Sonic!"

dnueHH6.jpg

g47kuwkd7kyqdgwqfzt6.png

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 7

I actually think the characters would mix pretty well. So long as the team that makes the crossover show is the same team we have working on the main show.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

do not want... if they made a crossover like that I'd watch it simply because I want to watch every episode..... but I do not like Sonic so I won't like the episode too much

the only crossover with Sonic I'd like to see is with Super Mario Bros... and I mean more than just at the Olympic Games....

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I like Sonic. I like MLP

I would not like Sonic and MLP in a crossover game. I would much rather Sega whip Sonic back into shape.

• Brohoof 1

Ehhh, I'm a big fan of both, but I don't think they deserve to have a crossover. I think the aftermath and the game just won't turn out great.