request shop Heart ponies by Buzz (open)

Buzz

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Buzz, If it's not too much of a cheek, could I have another? This is my main OC Clover. She's female and an alicorn. Pic in upload.

Here you go, i couldnt clearly get her CM from the reference pic but if you provide one i can place it on if you want?

9WggkAd.png

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

@@Buzz, I love it; here's a better reference for Clover's cutie mark, in the upload.

post-10207-0-98205400-1435101557.png

NightmareRaritySig_zpsap0jexfw.png

Signature and avatar by Pucksterv.

Want an Equestria Girls version, a pixel pony, or an Equalised version of your OC? Go here for links to shops here: https://mlpforums.com/blog/2506/entry-16610-details-of-my-shops/

Ok Buzz, I am so sorry for bugging you again. Can I get Kivil cuddling Fancy Pants with the base you used for Jonas Darkmane? I will try to make this my last request.  :please:  Thank you in advance~

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

I love these!

If possible, could I have one of my OC Arctic (I'll leave pictures below) :) Oh and if you cant tell, her cutie mark is a white snowflake with a black pawprint in the middle? :)

Thank you so much!! :)

post-33266-0-93157900-1435398384_thumb.jpg

post-33266-0-02370700-1435398405_thumb.png

And im back after the 5 day hiatus as my brother decided to break our home PC! :angry:

Hi, there buzz could you do my pony oc?

Here's yours:

Lk8jcei.png

Could you do my OC Hurricane please? Here is her picture:

sig-3873798.sig-3873798.GyGpHXj.png

Could you make her mane, tail and coat more black. I know in the picture she looks more of a dark gray.

Here is yours, and i'll tell you this one was a pain in the a** to get right, but i think it came out well:

DTd9e6w.png

@@Buzz, I love it; here's a better reference for Clover's cutie mark, in the upload.

Here you go, finished:

lsdxZpB.png

Can I ask for another one Okay I know that I already had like four but... well I'll write you fan fiction!

Yea, sure you can! :)

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

"Whats wrong with being different, sometimes standing out from the crowd is a good thing. That, and you know you love it!"- Me

Can I request Bow Bender? This is what he looks like.

sig-3876002.3qb58uZ.jpg

Here you go, hope you like it :)

X2C5DRb.png

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

Here you go, hope you like it :)

sig-3896387.X2C5DRb.png

Wow! I like the way he looks better than Kivil's artwork! Thank you a lot!

img-33640-1-sig-3772517.sig-3772517.sig-
~My life is a bunch of Discord~
Yes, the pun was intended
~Kivil~

Hey @Buzz could you do my oc? (Of course you don't do her wings )She is natively a sea pony but she has legs in the picture. You can draw her as a unicorn or a sea pony if you'd like =3sig-3899268.sig-3899268.attachicon.gifimage.jpgsig-3899268.sig-3899268.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Here you go Aqua, hope you like it :D

sig-3899268.sig-3899268.c9cFq1M.png

Hi! If it's no trouble, would you be able to do my OC Magenta Rush?

sig-3899268.sig-3876520.sig-3876520.CIHj

Edit: Completely forgot, here is the cutie mark: http://gyazo.com/242e124a18c02e1619faef61ba643dad

Here is yours, hope you like it :yay:

sig-3899268.4hhtpi9.png

P.S. your OC is addorable :wub:

Can you do

<--- this guy.

His CM is a purple telescope.

I don't have a picture of it.

Here you go, hope it's wahat you wanted :)

2eyiUzd.png

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

(edited)

Could I request one of these heart-style picturey-picture-pics of Storm Shine? :catface:

Storm_Shine.png

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of just his cutie mark. Hope that's alright. Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by Storm Shine

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

Here is a reference of my OC :D :

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Do you have a seperate picture of her CM i can use?

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png

Do you have a seperate picture of her CM i can use?

No I don't sorry. But you can draw her without her cutie mark if you want; I don't mind. :D

Am I allowed to ask another? One of my friends wants one and isn't on the forums.

Yea, sure. :)

img-31448-1-vQ0kwEW.png