Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler That mail delivery pony...

Zoraxe

His name is Parcel Post. We saw him in "The last Roundup"

I hope that monster led him to the exit, and he didn't get eaten by it. I think Parcel is adorable and would certainly like to see him again, actually.

• Brohoof 2

Derpy fans probably hope he got it...

(now to get the other mail ponies)

seems kinda cruel. Those other mail ponies might be Derpy's friends, for all we know. I'm a Derpy fan, and frankly, I'd enjoy seeing her enjoying the company of other mail ponies.

And so poor Parcel Post is doomed to spend his days floating in oblivion... may he find his way home soon. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The mail ponies in this show get abused at a rate even higher than Spike. We don't even know if the poor guy will ever get a chance to take advantage of that pension he's earned. :(

Anyone remember when he got that door slammed in his face? The ungrateful bastards!  :angry:

3449b849a066661ffb6de43409ea798ec2b019c1

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 2

His name is Parcel Post. We saw him in "The last Roundup"

I hope that monster led him to the exit, and he didn't get eaten by it. I think Parcel is adorable and would certainly like to see him again, actually.

I was surprised to see him again. I like him, for some reason!

The mail ponies in this show get abused at a rate even higher than Spike. We don't even know if the poor guy will ever get a chance to take advantage of that pension he's earned. :(

Anyone remember when he got that door slammed in his face? The ungrateful bastards!  :angry:

sig-3768428.3449b849a066661ffb6de43409ea

Twi's such a jerk for slamming the door in his face. Some pre-princess of friendship. For a student of Celestia, that was pretty dang rude. At least Pinkie cheered him up with a piece of cake.

I tell ya, it's a wonder Derpy- being a mail pony, also, gets a fraction of  the respect she does.

• Brohoof 1

He also had a really cute voice too. :( I swore it sounded like Ashleigh Ball at first. Took a second viewing to see that he got picked up by a random monster though. Can't say it looked to friendly, makes the situation a lot more sad.

Backgroundish ponies like that always seem to return unscathed though. He shall live on!

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure the Mail Pony didn't die; MLP is rated TV-Y.

He also had a really cute voice too. :( I swore it sounded like Ashleigh Ball at first. Took a second viewing to see that he got picked up by a random monster though. Can't say it looked to friendly, makes the situation a lot more sad.

Backgroundish ponies like that always seem to return unscathed though. He shall live on!

He was played by Ashleigh Ball! :)  (Oddly, he was played by Cathy Wesluck in earlier episodes.)

post-32888-0-18066800-1432007037_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure the Mail Pony didn't die; MLP is rated TV-Y.

He was played by Ashleigh Ball! :)  (Oddly, he was played by Cathy Wesluck in earlier episodes.)

attachicon.gifashleigh-ball.png

That explains it then, I should have looked it up. I knew it sounded insanely familiar. :P Ashleigh does a cute stallion voice.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, I'd say that's one of the darkest jokes I've seen on the show. To me, it felt almost Robot Chicken or Family Guy esque. It quite took me by surprise.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

seems kinda cruel. Those other mail ponies might be Derpy's friends, for all we know. I'm a Derpy fan, and frankly, I'd enjoy seeing her enjoying the company of other mail ponies.

I think you might be taking this a little too seriously.

Worst case scenario he got attacked by a monster, which turned out to be the clumsiest monster ever and lost him, leaving him floating away injured with an otherworldly terminal infection, hoping he dies of starvation before the agonizing disease takes him, as he continues to float off into the abyss, where nobody will know his fate.

...What? I said worst case.

Or at least, worst case scenario that I'm allowed to post on the forums.

Oh yeah, and Rip in Peace, nameless mailman.

Edited by SpaceOnion