request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

@, that may or may not be difficult, haha. With what I know how to do in PS, hue is easy as heck to change, value is harder unless you're going darker. If you gave me more detail, I could probably tell you if it's minor enough to do real quick.

@@Kivil, sure thing.

@, I shall try, but be warned, the armor may or may not come out as intended.  :P

@@sonicdashie, ah yeah. Your original request was made while I was closed to new requests, but if you're still around I'll be sure to add you to the list.  :wacko: And yeah, lightning is doable.

@, Got your brohoof thing done~ Since there's still a slot left, I can keep you on for a 3rd.

attachicon.gifreq084.png

Oh yeah, umm.

I OFFICIALLY HIT 100!

Which means it's time to shut down again, so I can catch up.  :rarity: I did not expect the last 20 to disappear so fast, but they did, haha.

Awww yeah-ya! B)

@, Whaddya think bro? B)

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, that may or may not be difficult, haha. With what I know how to do in PS, hue is easy as heck to change, value is harder unless you're going darker. If you gave me more detail, I could probably tell you if it's minor enough to do real quick.

Bi pride mane, basically.

@, I try; thanks so much, haha.  ;)

@@Reaver, I gave Caramel my attempt.  :lol:

post-24809-0-78039400-1436044023_thumb.png

That is neat. I like it. 0-o I'd be worried about that cutiemark though. =p

XD Didn't think about it when I created her character, but it's a good point. But now I can't change it, with that beautiful drawing. :P In the future, I'll be more careful in design!

@@Reaver, you're totally welcome, haha, I'm glad you like the result.  ;) Also, it's totally cool if you want it changed. I can't promise a redesign will be overly visable, but given I kept the layers seperate for this one, it wouldn't be hard to change.  :)

@@Reaver, you're totally welcome, haha, I'm glad you like the result.  ;) Also, it's totally cool if you want it changed. I can't promise a redesign will be overly visable, but given I kept the layers seperate for this one, it wouldn't be hard to change.  :)

Naw, I like it. Hopefully, nopony gets any ideas is all. :P

No, but seriously, I love your art. Some people have been asking for multiple drawings, as far as I see--is it possible for me to request another OC, if your schedule clears up?

@@Reaver, if you're sure, haha. It'd only take me only a minute or two if you change your mind of course.  :P

And thanks so much! Right now I don't have plans for another request binge after the 100 I've already planned out, but in the future, who knows?  :) If I open another request shop, you're welcome to drop by~  :lol:

@@Little Red, thanks for the interest! I don't know yet if I'll continue this thread, but if I end up doing so at a much later date, you're welcome as well to make a request~  :grin2:

@@Reaver, if you're sure, haha. It'd only take me only a minute or two if you change your mind of course.  :P

And thanks so much! Right now I don't have plans for another request binge after the 100 I've already planned out, but in the future, who knows?  :) If I open another request shop, you're welcome to drop by~  :lol:

@@Little Red, thanks for the interest! I don't know yet if I'll continue this thread, but if I end up doing so at a much later date, you're welcome as well to make a request~  :grin2:

I'll be on the lookout! :)

(edited)

@, I didn't know what eye color his was, or if he had a cutie mark, so I used my own discretion thus far.  :)

post-24809-0-62548400-1436046474_thumb.png

Edited by SFyr

@, thanks so much! :) I really appreciate you saying so~

@, no cutie mark was provided, but here you go.  :lol:

post-24809-0-99988500-1436048359_thumb.png

@, I looked to see if I still had the .psd files, and I don't.  :derp: Sorry, but with the colors you're proposing, well, I don't know how to change it without redrawing those parts entirely, which would make it a good bit more than a simple edit.  :please: Again, sorry, but I don't think I can do that as you wanted.  :)

@, I looked to see if I still had the .psd files, and I don't.  :derp: Sorry, but with the colors you're proposing, well, I don't know how to change it without redrawing those parts entirely, which would make it a good bit more than a simple edit.  :please: Again, sorry, but I don't think I can do that as you wanted.  :)

It's totally fine.

@@That Bored Mare, thanks so much!  :grin2:

....Not I just need to finish the last 10 or so.

@, thank you very much, haha. ♪ I'm glad you like how that one turned out.  :muffins: I was a little unsure of the pose at first, but I think it worked out. 

@, thank you very much, haha. ♪ I'm glad you like how that one turned out.  :muffins: I was a little unsure of the pose at first, but I think it worked out. 

An odd pose but a pretty cool one.

How is my Ponysona coming along?