Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't log in with my mobile anymore

Pastel
Go to solution Solved by Drakkon,

Hi!

Since today, I can't log in to the forums when I'm on my mobile. When I try to log in, the index page simply refreshes and I'm still not logged in.

I'm on Safari but I also tried with Google Chrome and it didn't work either.

Clearing my cookies didn't work either.

Am I the only one with this problem?

• Brohoof 2

CFNetwork issue maybe. There are currently some serious Safari based issues in the newest iOS release. 

Download Chrome and/or Dolphin and let me know if that works. Alternatively you can also do this and check

Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Doubt that will work if this is what I think it is, but it is worth a shot. 

I have the same issue.... i tried it on safari, google and chrome... (also deleted all their history)... The first time i access it and click sign in it takes me to the poniverse thing... Log in... everythings fine... click sign in... redirects me to the homepage... not logged in. I click sign in again, it just refreshes the homepage. And thing is i have no IOS updates... Im on a old iPhone 3GS... cant go more than IOS 6... so i have no idea what happen... it worked earlier tody now... nnnope  :mellow:

Which is kinda inconvinient cuz i was using the mobile about 70% of my forum time  :sunny:

• Brohoof 2

No, im also having these problems! I tried on Safari, google and chrome and no of them let me sign in! What's going on?!

• Brohoof 1

I tried to log in both on Chrome and on Firefox on a mobile phone, and they did worked correctly.

My phone is an Android, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

I tried to log in both on Chrome and on Firefox on a mobile phone, and they did worked correctly.

My phone is an Android, by the way.

Oh right, my phone is an iPhone, and it looks like only iOS users have this issue.

• Brohoof 2

I had this trouble in the past with my iPad. In your settings do your cookies allowing sites?

Yes, even if I don't block them it doesn't work.

If you're on Chrome, you have to request the desktop version of the site, which still gives you the mobile version, but remembers your login info. 

It doesn't work either. :(

• Brohoof 1

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this! It's been happening on my iPhone since yesterday I believe. 

Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this! It's been happening on my iPhone since yesterday I believe.

same here, and it's a problem because I don't always have access to computers at my school, so I have to use my phone to be on the forums
  • Brohoof 1

Update: This is still a known issue. The cause is suspected to be due to the recent update to IPB (the forum software we use). The development and support teams ARE working on this and we apologize for any annoyance this is causing.

• Brohoof 4

You're requesting desktop site from this menu here?

Oops, that's not what I had in mind, but it works now, thanks. ;)

The cause has been found and has been addressed. Is anyone still experiencing this issue?

Not me :) thank you.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm loged back in with my phone, nice work guys :)

• Brohoof 1

Since this issue is now resolved by Tech, and several users have echoed that it now works, I'm going to lock this thread down.

If you experience any further issues, feel free to start a new thread! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1