Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TomokoKuroki

(edited)

Hey Celestia. Rumor has it that there's a newpony, or Techie, who's wanting to attend the University of Canterlot, even though he lives on a small island. Think you can have him a go? :D

Here's a profile of him: http://mlpforums.com...s/_/techie-r106

Will he need help with transportation or is he able to get here on his own? Once he is in Canterlot, he will have to apply into the university. From there, he most prove himself to be accepted in the school.

Posted Image

Edited by CeIestia

Will he need help with transportation or is he able to get here on his own? Once he is in Canterlot, he will have to apply into the university. From there, he most prove himself to be accepted in the school.

Posted Image

I'm sure he'll need some transportation, considering as how he lives quite far away in an island.

I'm sure he'll need some transportation, considering as how he lives quite far away in an island.

I am sure I can send transportation for him. You wont have to worry about paying for transportation.

My...apologies, Miss. But there are rather important issues to deal with. There is the Un-Ted, the land rights, the refugees, the tension, and these "Other" versions of yourself..I'm not sure which concerns me the most. In fact, many of these issues tie into each other! Whichever you are able to deal with most effectively at the moment...please do. Lets start, shall we?

Dear Princess Celestia,

After leaving Canterlot and living in Ponyville for a few month I've learned a lesson about friendship.

Even if you change the place you live a lot, or don't have your own 4 walls, you can still feel at home somewhere. Because it's your friends that give you that feeling and not some bricks and a roof.

I really want to stay here forever :)

Your faithful student

Wildcard

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My...apologies, Miss. But there are rather important issues to deal with. There is the Un-Ted, the land rights, the refugees, the tension, and these "Other" versions of yourself..I'm not sure which concerns me the most. In fact, many of these issues tie into each other! Whichever you are able to deal with most effectively at the moment...please do. Lets start, shall we?

Posted Image

I do not see why you wish to intrude on my personal history. It has no relevance to your current situations. As for the lands, how much are you wanting? I need the landmass and where the boarders would lie. Quite frankly I've never heard of your kind, or these..."Un-ted" creatures you speak of. This seems to be an issue you have to deal with. You also have your own refugees that you have to find. You'll find that as a leader, sometimes you wont be able to help others because you have too much on your own plate already. I have the whole of Equestria to maintain, I cannot cover your issues as well, I am too busy with my own duties as Princess.

I'll relinquish the lands under certain a few deals. firstly, before I even consider letting you advertise your lands for tourism, I'll be losing a chunk of our natural resources that we use to thrive. such as lumber for homes, furniture, warmth, etc. So If I do give the land, I want my workers to be able to still use a percentage of the trees when we need them.

Dear Princess Celestia,

After leaving Canterlot and living in Ponyville for a few month I've learned a lesson about friendship.

Even if you change the place you live a lot, or don't have your own 4 walls, you can still feel at home somewhere. Because it's your friends that give you that feeling and not some bricks and a roof.

I really want to stay here forever :)

Your faithful student

Wildcard

Posted Image

I am glad to hear of your new discoveries! The hearts of your best friends is the best home anypony can hope for, as they tend to have the strongest, and most supportive foundations and walls.

And there is no reason why you can't remain there. You can live near or with your friends as long as you all want. I truly wish you have very exciting and fond memories of your friends and your adventures with them.

You do have a home or a place to stay right?

~Celestia

Edited by CeIestia
  • Brohoof 2

Now, Ma'am, the "Un-Ted" are not..."creatures"! They are..monsters. They have made many lose faith, as no loving Lord could create such a horrible menace. The lands where this curse, as you say, and as we say, virus, is actually part of the lands we want back. And, unfortunately, these lands are rather...sensitive.

*Draws out a map from a back-pocket, withdrawing also a pencil and compass.* Of course, of course we will give you a draw on the resources..even introduce some new technologies, if need be. These lands are extremely important. In fact, one town in particular..*Draws along the map, including an edge of the territory into his own jurisdiction. This area includes Ponyville.*

This..is where we suspect the Un-Ted originate. Where the Dead-Book was written. The truth is here, and we need to find it. Destroy it. Unless you want that town filled with a..horse equivalent of evil, soulless, never tiring creatures, forever hungering for the innards of their own species- I'm sorry, I get...carried off. OF course we can meet your first standard. Resources can be drawn, yes, by private companies.

Edited by Judas

Now, Ma'am, the "Un-Ted" are not..."creatures"! They are..monsters. They have made many lose faith, as no loving Lord could create such a horrible menace. The lands where this curse, as you say, and as we say, virus, is actually part of the lands we want back. And, unfortunately, these lands are rather...sensitive. *Draws out a map from a back-pocket, withdrawing also a pencil and compass.* Of course, of course we will give you a draw on the resources..even introduce some new technologies, if need be. These lands are extremely important. In fact, one town in particular..*Draws along the map, including an edge of the territory into his own jurisdiction. This area includes Ponyville.* This..is where we suspect the Un-Ted originate. Where the Dead-Book was written. The truth is here, and we need to find it. Destroy it. Unless you want that town filled with a..horse equivalent of evil, soulless, never tiring creatures, forever hungering for the innards of their own species- I'm sorry, I get...carried off. OF course we can meet your first standard. Resources can be drawn, yes, by private companies.

Now, Ma'am, the "Un-Ted" are not..."creatures"! They are..monsters. They have made many lose faith, as no loving Lord could create such a horrible menace. The lands where this curse, as you say, and as we say, virus, is actually part of the lands we want back. And, unfortunately, these lands are rather...sensitive. *Draws out a map from a back-pocket, withdrawing also a pencil and compass.* Of course, of course we will give you a draw on the resources..even introduce some new technologies, if need be. These lands are extremely important. In fact, one town in particular..*Draws along the map, including an edge of the territory into his own jurisdiction. This area includes Ponyville.* This..is where we suspect the Un-Ted originate. Where the Dead-Book was written. The truth is here, and we need to find it. Destroy it. Unless you want that town filled with a..horse equivalent of evil, soulless, never tiring creatures, forever hungering for the innards of their own species- I'm sorry, I get...carried off. OF course we can meet your first standard. Resources can be drawn, yes, by private companies.

Posted Image

Ponyville is and always will be under my jurisdiction. If we give you back the lands, we are not giving up the area which ponyville and Cloudsdale reside in. However for this book you speak I can ask my student Twilight to look through her library, and I'll have Luna look in the palace's library. Zecora might help as well as she has books that most ponies would turn down.

I do not see how you would think these...things would originate in a town I visit quite often. I've never seen or heard of these "monstrosities" as you probably would call them. However, it doesn't hurt being safe and checking for that book...

Posted Image

And we have a deal with the lands as long as we can draw upon the resources and we keep Ponyville and Cloudsdale in my territory.

You do have a home or a place to stay right?

~Celestia

Thank you your highness

I sold my house a few days ago and at the moment Iam searching for a new one. But you don't need to worry AJ offered me to sleep in a barn at Sweet Apple Acres until I've found one

:) Edited by Wildcard

Thank you your highness

I sold my house a few days ago and at the moment Iam searching for a new one. But you don't need to worry AJ offered me to sleep in a barn at Sweet Apple Acres until I've found one :)

Posted Image

Nonsense, We can organize the building of your new home. You will have to pay a little more of course as it would be constructed, but if you want we can set that up.

But if you would rather stay with Apple Jack, then I wont force you out of that choice. I trust you like it at the farm?

• Brohoof 1

Ponyville is and always will be under my jurisdiction. If we give you back the lands, we are not giving up the area which ponyville and Cloudsdale reside in. However for this book you speak I can ask my student Twilight to look through her library, and I'll have Luna look in the palace's library. Zecora might help as well as she has books that most ponies would turn down.

I do not see how you would think these...things would originate in a town I visit quite often. I've never seen or heard of these "monstrosities" as you probably would call them. However, it doesn't hurt being safe and checking for that book...

And we have a deal with the lands as long as we can draw upon the resources and we keep Ponyville and Cloudsdale in my territory.

*Shakiness enters his laughs* I'm, I'm not sure you understand the...severity of what we're dealing with here! This isn't just some copy of the book, like the one Nibbles found..this is the Original Deadbook! The Un-Ted are only one of many threats emanating from this tome! The Un-Ted, Discord, War himself! Even...He who is Naughty, the unstoppable force of blood and hatred.

And I don't know if the plague has started in the town yet. As long as the book hasn't been opened there is no danger. As long as it's been opened, but not spoken aloud from, there is some danger, but not complete doom for all. But if any being, living or dead, horse or bear, speaks from that relic of evil- We're going to need full access.

And if this crisis wasn't enough, the town is ours by right. You built right over us. Right over us, see? See the photographs? There is your "accursed" forest in the distance. Why are you so intent on keeping this small town, at the risk of the entire landmass?

Edited by Judas

Nonsense, We can organize the building of your new home. You will have to pay a little more of course as it would be constructed, but if you want we can set that up.

But if you would rather stay with Apple Jack, then I wont force you out of that choice. I trust you like it at the farm?

Well as a Pegasus who used to sleep in beds or on clouds it felt pretty unusual to sleep on some hay bales first, but somehow I really like living there at Sweet Apple Acres. :)

But I guess AJ is needing the barn sooner or later and it would be really great if you could build me a house somewhere between the farm and Ponyville :)

*Shakiness enters his laughs* I'm, I'm not sure you understand the...severity of what we're dealing with here! This isn't just some copy of the book, like the one Nibbles found..this is the Original Deadbook! The Un-Ted are only one of many threats emanating from this tome! The Un-Ted, Discord, War himself! Even...He who is Naughty, the unstoppable force of blood and hatred. And I don't know if the plague has started in the town yet. As long as the book hasn't been opened there is no danger. As long as it's been opened, but not spoken aloud from, there is some danger, but not complete doom for all. But if any being, living or dead, horse or bear, speaks from that relic of evil- We're going to need full access. And if this crisis wasn't enough, the town is ours by right. You built right over us. Right over us, see? See the photographs? There is your "accursed" forest in the distance. Why are you so intent on keeping this small town, at the risk of the entire landmass?

Posted Image

Then I will go to Ponyville personally and ask everypony about the book and if they had seen it. It should look well aged I assume if it's the original we want...I'll warn them to not utter a word from the book. As for the town being your under your rights, that is a lie. Ponyville was founded by the Apple Family when I sent them to a land where they could grow their seeds in fertile soil. That land was so fertile because nopony...or in your case, bear was living in the area. It was untouched land. They built their homes there, and eventually the town was growing and was named Ponyville.

Ponyville is under my territory along with Cloudsdale. The boarders will exclude them from your returned land. and everything else but those 2 areas can and will be returned. They are not for negotiation.

Well as a Pegasus who used to sleep in beds or on clouds it felt pretty unusual to sleep on some hay bales first, but somehow I really like living there at Sweet Apple Acres. :)

But I guess AJ is needing the barn sooner or later and it would be really great if you could build me a house somewhere between the farm and Ponyville :)

Posted Image

Yeah we can set that up. Just tell my workers exactly where you want it, and they'll get to work on it right away!

What does your mane feel like?

Posted Image

Fluffy, very very fluffy right now.

(reading everything going on with Wildcard and Judas is tempting to start another RP, but I don't think I will yet)

I've been reading your discussion with Judas, and I'm starting to become concerned myself, I know you are perfectly capable of handling things yourself, but I want you to know I'm willing to help if need be

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)
  • Brohoof 1

Posted Image

You better not harm Twilight...is Spike okay? just feast on the blood in your own dimension!

sorry but im gonna need some of her blood for research *cuts a gentle scar in twilights back left leg*

*twilight starts screaming even though its a small wound* *you can hear twilights scream in the distance* *blood starts gently coming out of the gentle wound* *takes some of the blood* *tends wound* *teleports back to my dimension while leaving the chained twilight behind*

*drinks twilights blood* *random voice outta nowhere* NEW ABILITY!!! MUTATE INTO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!!

Edited by twider

How has everypony's ask threads gotten so f'ed up? Everypony was dealing with Interdimensional Teleportation a short while ago, that was solved, but now we have some demented dude who thinks he leads an army of trddy bears, won't shut up about the UnTed whatever dafuq that is, we have / that guy who claims to be Derpy from a different dimension, you were dealing with the possibilty of a war with teddy bear guy, then you made some sort of treaty and you're now dealing with a phsycopathic kidnapper and dealing with selling land...

My question for you good princess is what the fuck is going on?

• Brohoof 1