SixShooterOutlaw

Who is the best Siren?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Siren?

• Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk
    • I like all three!

Well purple being my favorite color, and stars being my favorite shape, I have to go with Aria. Plus girls that wear their hair in pigtails. ...um yeah. I also like the corset under the torn off sleeve jean jacket (her jacket reminds me of Nelson Muntzs jacket). I like her accessories, although I think her and Sonata should trade wrist accessories. The spiked wrist bands would make her so badass, she would be the leader of the Dazzlings.

(edited)

TAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I love funny girls. And I think Sonata is the most real bad girl.  
sig-3966586.taco_dusk_by_meganlovesangry

Edited by Blue Moon
Lowered the font size.

It's always been Adagio for me, her voice is hypnotic <3

I really enjoyed all three of them, as cliche and tropey as they were.

I'm going to have to go with the unpopular choice and say Aria Blaze. I guess I just enjoy the snarky villains. Plus she looks and sounds the coolest. Enough of a reason, right? :adorkable:

I didn't really like the Sirens in general. They just felt way too generic since we already had a mean girl archetype played out with Sunset Shimmer with her mindless goons Snips and Snails. They brought nothing new to the table.

(edited)

I really enjoyed all three of them, as cliche and tropey as they were.

I'm going to have to go with the unpopular choice and say Aria Blaze. I guess I just enjoy the snarky villains. Plus she looks and sounds the coolest. Enough of a reason, right? :adorkable:

Cliche? How dare you even suggest such a thing, good and honorable madam. *puts on monocle* I say!

^_^ Seriously, though, interesting choice with Aria. She is a snarky one, isn't she?

I'm going with the flow on this one. Sonata all the way. I knew how the poll would lean even before I came in. She's a treasure trove of adorableness.  :wub:

Edited by BlackWater627
  • Brohoof 1

Cliche? How dare you even suggest such a thing, good and honorable madam. *puts on monocle* I say!

^_^ Seriously, though, interesting choice with Aria. She is a snarky one, isn't she?

I'm going with the flow on this one. Sonata all the way. I knew how the poll would lean even before I came in. She's a treasure trove of adorableness.  :wub:

Someone loves their Dazzlings. :comeatus: Meh, maybe cliche is putting it harsh, but they were pretty familiar villains. The competent and cruel leader, the adorable idiot, and the grumpy smart aleck. But like I said, I enjoyed them thoroughly - some of my favorite villains in the franchise. I would love to see them return, and I usually never say that about villains.

And indeed, Aria is snarky. Sarcastic characters who have no use for anything are the best. <3 Treasure trove of adorableness? Now that's a fitting description for Sonata. It's impossible to hate her. :P

• Brohoof 1

Someone loves their Dazzlings. :comeatus: Meh, maybe cliche is putting it harsh, but they were pretty familiar villains. The competent and cruel leader, the adorable idiot, and the grumpy smart aleck. But like I said, I enjoyed them thoroughly - some of my favorite villains in the franchise. I would love to see them return, and I usually never say that about villains.

And indeed, Aria is snarky. Sarcastic characters who have no use for anything are the best. <3 Treasure trove of adorableness? Now that's a fitting description for Sonata. It's impossible to hate her. :P

Though the risk of creating a revolving door of brohoofness is nigh, I must congratulate the good madam all the same. Her acute sense of taste and good wit is commendable. *adjusts monocle*

I guess I feel like being silly tonight.  :lol: Anywho, I do indeed like the Dazzles. Not as much as Sunset, but still a good level of likey-ness. The movies so far have done a good job of providing villains I'd like to see return (albeit redeemed). So I must agree with you there.

Many reasons to like Sonata. The aloofness. The ponytail. The great outfit. The tacos...  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

I'd have to go with Adagio. She's cunning, manipulative, intelligent and refreshingly aggressive. She is the mastermind and the most developed of the Sirens. Sonata is the plucky, ditzy comic relief who's there to give us a laugh. Aria's there to give interior tension, to show that their "friendship" isn't true and thus inferior to that of the mane seven. But Adagio is also the only one who tells a legitimate story about what they're trying to accomplish, she looks to the main goal of the group and mostly ignores or dismisses Sonata's airheadedness or Aria's brazenness. In essence; Adagio is Azula, Sonata is Ty Lee and Aria is Mai. :P

• Brohoof 1

Though the risk of creating a revolving door of brohoofness is nigh, I must congratulate the good madam all the same. Her acute sense of taste and good wit is commendable. *adjusts monocle*

I guess I feel like being silly tonight.  :lol: Anywho, I do indeed like the Dazzles. Not as much as Sunset, but still a good level of likey-ness. The movies so far have done a good job of providing villains I'd like to see return (albeit redeemed). So I must agree with you there.

Many reasons to like Sonata. The aloofness. The ponytail. The great outfit. The tacos...  :pinkie:

If I may, I shall share one last penny of thoughts and then we can stop the revolving door of brohoofness. I am flattered that you would honor me by commending my dapper wit and astute taste in characters. But I dare say I am quite enamored with your vocabulary and way with words, my dear. :P

And yes, sunbutt baconmane is best Humane Pone. <3 :baconmane:

Topic-related, I'm not sure I'd want the Dazzlings to be redeemed. Maybe it's just me but I can't see Adagio going good for... anything. Sonata and Aria maybe, which is probably why Adagio is my least favorite. She seems the least redeeming of the lot. I could be wrong though, and I would be on board for a Dazzling redemption story in either the comics or a potential EQG TV series. I dig Aria's fashion sense too. Another reason she's my fave.

• Brohoof 1

If I may, I shall share one last penny of thoughts and then we can stop the revolving door of brohoofness. I am flattered that you would honor me by commending my dapper wit and astute taste in characters. But I dare say I am quite enamored with your vocabulary and way with words, my dear. :P

And yes, sunbutt baconmane is best Humane Pone. <3 :baconmane:

Topic-related, I'm not sure I'd want the Dazzlings to be redeemed. Maybe it's just me but I can't see Adagio going good for... anything. Sonata and Aria maybe, which is probably why Adagio is my least favorite. She seems the least redeeming of the lot. I could be wrong though, and I would be on board for a Dazzling redemption story in either the comics or a potential EQG TV series. I dig Aria's fashion sense too. Another reason she's my fave.

Quite true on all accounts. I'm always up for more MLP and EqG. Adagio might indeed be the least likely to redeem. I simply had to mention that the "sunbutt baconmare" remark made me literally laugh out loud. I don't often, in fact, laugh out loud even when I indicate that I do. The Baconator is indeed a top pick of mine. In the EqG world she is hands down my favorite character. Though I will hold myself from going further on that line of thought due to the nature of this thread's topic. Wouldn't want to get too off the rails, you know. Now why is there no ponyface with a monocle? :mustache:  

• Brohoof 1

And surprising noone, Sonata is winning by a landslide XD

that being said, I'll go with Aria. I really like her design and she's got some great moments; her bullying Sonata and her interacting with adagio can lead to some really funny moments, like when she tries to usurp Adagio and tells sonata to follow HER lead, leading to adagio getting pissed.

Sad she didn't get alot of moments, I think she has some good potential.

• 4 weeks later...