movies/tv Saddest moment in an animated movie

Grtxkkyz

What's the saddest moment in an animated movie for you???

Here are some:

1.Littlefoot's mom death(Land Before Time)

2.Mufasa's Death(The Lion King)

3.Nemo's mom death(Finding Nemo)

4.Toy Story 3 ending

5.UP(The entire movie itself is heartwarming and sad)

6.Chicken Run(Some moments can be heartbreaking)

7.When she loved me(Toy Story 2)

• Brohoof 1

Saddest? I would have to say... Yeah you named most of them for me.

LITTLE FOOT. I am SO glad you said little foot! No one ever remembers that movie any more! TT_TT

• Brohoof 3

This is the only time i cried in a movie

That's another one. I made people cry in the Outsiders Play Production at my school, but that isn't animated.

Bambi was very heartwarming. The fact there is no music at all playing during that time and it's just silent only adds to the sadness.

Most of the ones that I agree with have already been stated. One other though is at the end of How To Train Your Dragon where Toothless makes it look like Hiccup is dead. The scenery, the melodramatic music playing in minor and diminished chords, the ash falling from the sky, and then the groans of toothless. That is quite possible the most emotional scene I've ever seen in an animated movie. Dreamworks knows their stuff.

I haven't watch any of the mentioned movies in a hell of a long time, so I'm can't relate to ANY of you guys.

The only one that comes to mind as of recent would've been around 3/4ths to the end of The Prince of Egypt. I'm kind of a sucker for films involving emotional ties between siblings.

I am going to kind of cheat here, but I had this on VHS, SO IT COUNTS.

When Ash had to give up Pikachu to the herd of Pikachu's in the forest, and they played a song about bestfriends and missing the past whiel having a flash back.

I WILL NOT CRY.

• Brohoof 1

Mufasa's death and something about the end of Toy Story 3 just make those 2 on the top. Really, though, I didn't get too sad. It is only in some live-action films where I get real sad (And Titanic is really the only one to do it that well to me :P)

I do enjoy watching The Brave Little Toaster even if most people tend to dismiss it.

Grave of The Fireflies, seriously that film is brilliant.

• Brohoof 1

I do enjoy watching The Brave Little Toaster even if most people tend to dismiss it.

Grave of The Fireflies, seriously that film is brilliant.

Gah! Why did you have to post Grave of Fireflies?!

She made him rice balls... :(

I keep that movie on the shelf until one of my friends thinks their life is difficult, then I say, "Here, borrow this," while I'm wearing a haz-mat suit.