Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free art request shop for MLP pony drawings [Closed]

Drache

Soooo I may have given her a big friend. Hope that's cool, didn't know much about her but saw she was okay with snakes and possibly owned one. Here you go. Hopefully it's okay. :please:

sig-3881185.oc_coral_belle_request897897

OHMYGOSH ITS SO CUTE! (SHES TOTALLY A SNAKE HOARDER LOL)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Giant snakes! Yay! <3 <3 <3 <3 I LOVE IT!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, could I get my OC done? I'll have to post the pictures later since I'm on my phone, or you can check him out on my about me page ( male but with female muzzle)

Kinda put you at the gala, so yeah, hope you like it.

mothra_oc_request_45767_zpsaxcuxa0e.jpg

(edited)

I was hoping you can make an oc for me. I don't have one as of yet, so I don't have a photo reference, but on the bright side, your drawing will probably become a future reference for future requests. :D Here's a description:

Race: Pegasus

Color(s): Coat= minty green (sorta like Lyra's coat color), mane/tail= colbalt with some streaks of light blue, eyes= ruby

Mane style: pompadour

Tail style: Average length, ends in a spiky sorta style

Cutie Mark: A magnifying glass with an exclamation point in the glass part

Personality (to help with stance and poise): Calm and collected and kind, but also determined to succeed at anything and everything.

The rest is up to your imagination, so go wild.

Thanks! Again, sorry for a lack of a photo reference, but this is my first OC.

Edited by Glike

Hey great job so far! Hey you want to know how to get better? Practice and challenge! And I have a challenge for you if you choose to accept. Try to draw a pony who would look like they own this cutie mark! (Look at aviator pic.) (AKA my friend wanted you to do this because he's skeptical about brony talents.)

May I possibly get one?  PleasepleasepleasepleasePUH-LEEEEEEZE?

Dax Blackwater:

post-34233-0-48103900-1435396140_thumb.png

His cutie mark is a lump of grey rock with an Emerald sticking out of it.

(Whether it happens or not - thank you for your time!)

Your drawings are seriously epic :) You've really got the pony anatomy down :)

If possible, could I have a pic of my OC Arctic (I'll leave pictures below) with Big Mac? I'll leave the poses up to you as you seem to have some awesome ideas, but could they be doing something romantic? :) Oh and if you cant tell, her cutie mark is a white snowflake with a black pawprint in the middle? :)

Thank you so much!! :)

post-33266-0-35805600-1435398110_thumb.png

post-33266-0-68372900-1435398112_thumb.jpg

Hi i was hoping you might do my oc Dragonblood, maybe having looking

a bit flirty in the image on his muzzle.

OC:http://i.imgur.com/oUmeyIr.png

So sorry it took so long, my normal job got in the way. Here is your OC with the best attempt at a flirty smile.

pony_oc_dragonblood_request_3927492_zps1

Sorry if it's weird I tried copying this "flirty" smile:

tumblr_n3zsrwR54B1ryctp0o1_500.gif

Stop moving smile gif!!! I do hope you like it anyways. Random room btw, figured he's hitting on a receptionist or if they have a special somepony wherever they're working.

You did a grand job!   Thanks a bunch! Dragon looks like he would if he was flirting!

So glad you like it, I hope you and your flirty smiling unicorn OC have grand adventures. Have a wonderful day.

May I have art of my OC? Perhaps snuggling with a friend of mine (a maroon maned pegasus stallion with a grey coat, maroon eyes, and no cutie mark)

(the orange one in my avatar is my OC, it's a batpony)

Sorry for delay, things got in the way. I hope you like it, batpony made me think night setting because of their habits being night related. Here is the random snuggle or huggle whatever I think I made, either way I thought it was cute. I also hope I got the tail correct, your avatar didn't show your oc's tail so guessed on it being like the hair.

thejammitysod_oc_and_friend_request_3924

Hope you like it.

Sorry for delay, things got in the way. I hope you like it, batpony made me think night setting because of their habits being night related. Here is the random snuggle or huggle whatever I think I made, either way I thought it was cute. I also hope I got the tail correct, your avatar didn't show your oc's tail so guessed on it being like the hair.

thejammitysod_oc_and_friend_request_3924

Hope you like it.

I do like it.

Alot.

Could you perhaps do another one of Rave, but this time, with his marefriend, Caramel (Who belongs to Pucksterv) :)?

post-28830-0-73521600-1432758006_thumb.png
post-28830-0-65598400-1432757936_thumb.jpg
post-28830-0-32391400-1435462210.png

So glad, if you want anything else just ask. Have a wonderful day.

OK then.

Can I have my OC shipped with Sparkle Sword's, perhaps?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jam-sod-r8259

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkle-sword-r7365

(also, yes, I have changed my OC's mane since I requested, but screw it, that one is still cute, but for this, updated mane.)

I haven't played pokemon in awhile so I forgot how the trees were in tall grass areas but I give you pokemon cosplay because I liked this trainer's outfit! The pichu has a rice ball cause I figured it would steal snacks from her bag.

seaswirl10_ponyoc_pichumark_pokemoncospl

I hope you like it.

(edited)

I haven't played pokemon in awhile so I forgot how the trees were in tall grass areas but I give you pokemon cosplay because I liked this trainer's outfit! The pichu has a rice ball cause I figured it would steal snacks from her bag.

sig-3892412.sig-3892412.sig-3892412.sig-

I hope you like it.

That looks great! :D I have another request, could you do this OC for me? http://i.imgur.com/uRd4U9d.png

http://i.imgur.com/qmQV30C.png

Edited by Seaswirl10

No problem. I just wanted to make sure you saw it because another page was made. XD

But your art is awesome man. B) You're waaaay up there on my top of my list of forum artists. -_-

It is complete!!! *falls over* Enjoy!

rarity_pony_oc_IB_date_request_394729_zp

The cupcakes are red velvet, the window has a view of a random area in equestria and I think pillows would be great chairs for ponies so just say I made this weird cafe. Pillows everywhere!  :lol:  Any other questions you have with this ask and I shall answer.

It is complete!!! *falls over* Enjoy!

rarity_pony_oc_IB_date_request_394729_zp

The cupcakes are red velvet, the window has a view of a random area in equestria and I think pillows would be great chairs for ponies so just say I made this weird cafe. Pillows everywhere!  :lol:  Any other questions you have with this ask and I shall answer.

OMG. :lol:

That's amazing dude! B)

Thank you. :squee:

OMG. :lol:

That's amazing dude! B)

Thank you. :squee:

I am so glad you like it, have a wonderful day my friend. Brohoof!

Oh my gosh! That is wonderful! Can I request just one last thing?  :D  :please:

Since you already know my OC can you draw her cuddling Fancy Pants? Fancy Pants is her SSP

Ooookay I have finished it. I used your gala dress, gave it a top and made fancy's tie match the dress as a sign of being there for kivil.

kivil_pony_oc_fancy_pants_date_ssp_reque

I figured he's asking Kivil to dance like a proper gentleman, go dance into the star filled night at the gala you two cuties!! :yay: