Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My little Pony Fps Prototype

Nintenboy195

Very impressive, I'm certain you will get all the help needed to continue with your project. There's a ton of talent dwelling among the forum.

• Brohoof 2

Check my Pony.fm and Soundcloud, which are Thunder-Dash and Thunder Dash

Your pieces are absolutely fabulous :D As of right now I don't have anything that fits in with piano music. But I will defiantly try to make something fit in! ^^ Keep in touch! 

This is the last screenshot for today. I just made another building, and added a shitton of coins.  :umad:

2a7gy8x.png

It is officially bedtime 4 me now. Night every pony! ^^ :icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

Hello everypony, I wanted to release a small demo soon showing off some new features of the project. It shows off some new textures of the game and some somewhat new level design. This is the first of many test levels to be released. Here are my goals with this.

1: Enemies

2: Particles (fire, wind effects, etc)

3: Multiplayer

4: Voice acting

5: Some type of Campaign.

6: A HUD

7: Maybe Unreal support someday?

And finally, number eight, YOUR HELP!

Your help matters the most. I cannot do this alone. Thats impossible. I see big things for this indie pony game. I want to have this be a community project for us Bronys and Pegisisters. Now I am fully aware that at the moment, this is basically Sonic Boom quality, but remember. THIS IS A DEMO. This has only been developed for no more than seven to eight hours. Please take that into consideration and enjoy the demo. Thank you for reading my post.

This looks great just from what you've done now! If you need help with voice acting I could lend my voice. If you need a sample just tell me what you need to hear and I can send you it :)

Edited by Lyme Soundstick
  • Brohoof 2

This is coming along brilliantly for a simple prototype! The terrain is great and I think it bares a great resemblance to the landscapes we see in the show, and I'm looking forward to the future additions to your game that you have planned! If you need any help with voice acting, just let me know. :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This is coming along brilliantly for a simple prototype! The terrain is great and I think it bares a great resemblance to the landscapes we see in the show, and I'm looking forward to the future additions to your game that you have planned! If you need any help with voice acting, just let me know. :)

Thank you for the kind words, and I will when the time comes XD. Also, does any pony know what it means when your "Thread has been approved"? It has happened to two of my threads this morning.

Two new coins are on the way, can any pony guess who's on them?

(For ponies who already know. Please don't spoil.)

Update: Before, the bits only had heads on each side, but now, I figured out how to make tails to appear as well. ^^

Here is the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcayFrzNeG8&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Nintenboy195
  • Brohoof 2

will we be able to play as all three of the core pony races (earth, pegasus and unicorn) or just one? because you could do some interesting stuff with each race being able to do specific things on the maps. Pegasi can fly/ big jumps/ hover for short times. Unicorns have lots of spells. and earth ponies...are strong? the idea needs fleshing out. But no matter what you do with this i'll probably play it.

Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

will we be able to play as all three of the core pony races (earth, pegasus and unicorn) or just one? because you could do some interesting stuff with each race being able to do specific things on the maps. Pegasi can fly/ big jumps/ hover for short times. Unicorns have lots of spells. and earth ponies...are strong? the idea needs fleshing out. But no matter what you do with this i'll probably play it.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the tips, ideas, and inspiration violet storm. But I have an announcement to make. And I will hope everypony understands. Tomorrow, school starts for me, and I will be busier and not have as much time to work on our project. (If you saw the hopes and ambitions, you would know why I say "our") but I will work on it whenever I can. I hope to have at least one post a day, or screenshot. Thank you for reading this post and have a good night.

New video showing some graphical changes. I made it so when you look up, you see the mane. ^^ and a hud icon of sorts. Any opinions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKMrTieVgw&feature=youtu.be

Hmm... Who is that pony? Never seen him. Seems like the news type.

sig-4036867.1zl6el5.png

It keeps getting better. However, I'm not sure if it's possible to make the mane more smoother and such (in polygon count, etc). If not, that's fine.

Also, I'm not sure what's up with Twi's right foreleg being lifted up like that for. Is she supposed to carry a weapon of some sort?

Edited by Jonny Music

It keeps getting better. However, I'm not sure if it's possible to make the mane more smoother and such (in polygon count, etc). If not, that's fine.

Also, I'm not sure what's up with Twi's right foreleg being lifted up like that for. Is she supposed to carry a weapon of some sort?

Well, I did that because I wanted to make it more immersive I guess. But if you were in multiplayer, it would look like you were walking without the hoof up. Kinda like minecraft, Steve's hand is always on the screen, yet when someone else is playing with you, that person sees his hand on his side. It's kinda weird, but whatevs.

Update, Just figured out how to implement music. ^^

• Brohoof 1