Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunbutt's hiding something in HER dreams

ManaMinori

I'm sure of it. If anyone has ever read "princess Celestia and the summer of royal waves" book, Luna says something very suspicious about her sisters' feelngs on her coming to her dreams....

"Greetings, sister." Luna said with a chuckle. "This is Carnicus. Sorry to come to you in a dream like this, I know how you hate it when I do that. "

Source:https://books.google.com/books?id=kb-VBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT57&lpg=PT57&dq=summer+of+royal+waves+luna+dreams&source=bl&ots=UKyJur0vqg&sig=0ZYuf8bu_iVWtABnzbmvK3nRukY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCMQ6AEwAmoVChMIxsLOhcHZxgIVCFeSCh2Gqg68#v=onepage&q=summer%20of%20royal%20waves%20luna%20dreams&f=false

What's up with that? What is Sunbutt hiding that she doesn't like Luna, the deam guardian, to see?

I'm starting to wonder if Sunbutt being all suspicious and not wanting Luna in her dreams has anything to do with Sunbutt's Nightmare Star form that was seen on a TCG card....

(edited)

What's up with that? What is Sunbutt hiding that she doesn't like Luna, the deam guardian, to see?

Perhaps she isn't hiding anything. Perhaps she just want to be alone in her dreams.

Edited by Yamet
  • Brohoof 3

Perhaps she isn't hiding anything. Perhaps she just want to be alone in her dreams.

it's likely that Sunbutt saddled Luna with the job of checking in on ponies dreams, after her NMM incident. She shouldn't be exempt, if Luna's doing the job that Sunbutt asked her to, if that IS the case

nopony else gets privacy, I bet

(edited)

it's likely that Sunbutt saddled Luna with the job of checking in on ponies dreams, after her NMM incident. She shouldn't be exempt, if Luna's doing the job that Sunbutt asked her to, if that IS the case

nopony else gets privacy, I bet

First of all, it was probably Luna who deiced to start checking in on other ponies dreams. Second, why shouldn't Celestia be allowed some privacy? And lastly, I'm 100% sure that Luna don't enter the dreams of ponies who don't want her to. 

Edited by Yamet
  • Brohoof 1

it's likely that Sunbutt saddled Luna with the job of checking in on ponies dreams, after her NMM incident.
Why would Celestia let someone who tried to overthrow her have a chance to know every secret she and everyone else have? 
  • Brohoof 1

The answer is clear: blame Larson. :) Actually I don't think Celestia has an agenda. Having an agenda implies depth and we've not seen much that would suggest she has hidden motivations. Not to say she doesn't have a inner life, but it doesn't seem to affect how she rules.

• Brohoof 1

I think that the fan-fiction was just trying to get a clever one-off in suggesting Celestia amuses herself with private fantasies.

I imagine it's much more probable in the show's canon that if Celestia and Luna are asleep at the same time, they share a dream so that they finally have some time to just play together, rather than being busy all waking hours with running the country.