Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Drawing Are You Most Proud Of?

Odyssey

I'd have to say either of these:

beach_party_by_vengefulstrudel-d98h2cs.p

chasing_dreams_by_vengefulstrudel-d97qlr

Those two are probably my favorite things out of the ATG. I am quite the slowpoke, so having done these in a day was something I was/am really proud of~ :D

• Brohoof 2

It was a huge, detailed drawing/sketch of a person lying on a table, basically being experimented on, surrounded various organs in jars around on shelves and other tables, aswell as tools standing on a small platform next to the person. Just got the idea one day, and decided to draw it, even if it was a little morbid. It turned out quite well, though it really just screams "This was made by a newbie" whenever you look at it, I'm still quite proud of it. It also increased my appreciation of the arts by quite the margin.

Edited by Lord Bradley

In all honesty, it's a drawing I did that has absolutely nothing to do with MLP. Apart from being a brony (and a furry, among other things), I'm a huge SAO fan. My SAO OC is the drawing I'm most proud of, mainly because of how much it took to do it.

post-28934-0-01209900-1443406541_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jack%20%26%20Mack%20-%20Liscensed%20Crim

^This is a concept poster for a webcomic series I have that I made back in 2014. It's about these two siblings named "Jackson" and "Mackenzie Armstrong" who have this job as special cops that fight super villain, monsters, and all sorts of crazy stuff that I call "Jack and Mack: Licensed Crime fighters".

ratboy_genius_adventure_comics_by_garysm

^I'm also very proud of this one that I made as fanart for the Ratboy Genius series. For this one, I went for a more Super Mario like artstyle (Warning: How different this looks to the real series may be shocking to you at first).

Well here is my piece of art I'm most proud of  :)  Took about 4-5 days altogether. I love this because not only was it my first vector without using bases but it had tons of detail. What I learned from it was to name layers  :lol:  Too much time was wasted searching which line went to which layer. Another thing I learned was how a pony's body moved and its skeletal structure granted I didn't know everything at the time it turned out well in my opinion. I also was messing around with effects a lot during this and got lots of experience in using gimp.

pony_party_scene_by_djspacer-d8oncs0.png