Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Cute are you?

Sky Knight

Cuteness Level  

336 users have voted

1. 1. How cute do you think you are?

• 2 weeks later...

I call myself pretty average. Though I've been called cute twice -- once by this girl I met durring talent show rehearsals (We never saw each other again.) and once by a friend of mine (He's bisexual, which I totally respect).

I personally don't see myself as "cute" though:

post-35126-0-38173100-1448585905_thumb.jpg

In elementary school, however, I was far from it. Let's just say I'm glad I finally grew into my ears.

And teeth.

Edited by StephenP

Hard to say. Many people say I'm cute. From the elderly folk at the grocery store, to the drunken black dude at the last metal show I was at, to Tabitha St.Germane herself. But how I perceive myself? 

That's a question that keeps me up at night. 

It depends.. If I cover my massive bags with makeup I'd say I'm around a 7, but a 3 otherwise. Although I do have big eyes that are just a tad wide-set and a round face. 

If we were looking at mannerisms or the way I act it's about a 4 lol. Since I have Asperger's and all, I don't go around acting cutesy and cuddly. Or if we were judging by personality- then definitely not. I'm too cynical tbh.  

I've changed my mind. I think my cuteness level is a bit higher now. Not that I look cute but I know I can act cute and make adorable faces like this ---> ^w^

so I would say 6/10

• 2 months later...

On a scale of one to melon, I'd have to go with squid.

No, but really, it all depends on how I look. One day, I may look like I just ran through a mud race. The next, I might look like I'm going to some kind of formal event. Most days, it's the latter (I like to dress nice for some reason).

According to most, I'm a good 6 if not a seven. Then, there's the people who like to say I'm an 11/10.

But the way I see it, on a scale of one to melon, I'm a squid.