Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Cute are you?

Sky Knight

Cuteness Level  

336 users have voted

1. 1. How cute do you think you are?

I'm a pony, all I am is cute. You humans, you fucking people with your fleshy skin and your short hair, you want to be cute? You think being cute is some kind of joke? Do you have any idea what it's like to wake up every day and be a perfect pony!? Every day! I don't age, I don't feel pain, I don't even feel hungry! All I feel is contentment and cutesy and wootsey. Do you even know me? 

* i'd say maybe a 7/10 because when i really try to look nice when i go out somewhere, i think i don't look too bad, but could be better, y'know?

* i probably act more cute than i look cute.

Edited by Comic Sans
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not cute, I'm just happy and swell.

Though, a lot of guys including my friends tend to tell me I'm cute quite a lot. I don't like it! I'm a lil bit torn how to feel about being called cute.

Edited by Collibri

I put myself at a six. Five because I've had several women who say I don't look ugly, I'm just so average that I'm not average in how average looking I am. Looks wise, I'm completely unremarkable. So five comes from that, and I bumped it up to six because I have an inflated opinion of myself.  B)

• 3 weeks later...

Hardcore 10! Haha... totally kidding... I would say maybe an 7? I'm 6 feet tall and not the skinniest thing so body-wise not very attractive... but I'm blond hair, blue eyed 20 year old so I guess moderately attractive? Nobody really says that I'm "cute" except for my fiancé, but I get that I'm "gorgeous" all the time... does that count?