Sky Knight

Cuteness Level  

336 users have voted

1. 1. How cute do you think you are?

most would say I'm a 9 tbh

Ummm... I might rate myself as like, a 6? Maybe a 7? Nah, probably 6. :V

excuse me

• Brohoof 3

Well, I have a lithe form, and I have been told I have a pretty face before. Don't... really know about this, though. Depends on what we are talking about, truthfully.

(edited)

If I look at myself in a mirror, I think I might consider myself a little cute, but not very much. I think I'm the ''cool'' type, but not really cute. And even if I am cool, there are better people to talk to if you want cool. 7/10.

Edited by gamecubeguy214

most would say I'm a 9 tbh

excuse me

More like a 10 than a 9.

MORE LIKE A 10 WHY ARE YOU LYING TO EVERYBODY.

SHHHH YOU'RE BOTH AT A 100 <3

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Being the kind of person who doesn't really understand emotional things (and emotions in general) very well, I'm going to hazard a guess at 4. See my usual way of deeming whether something is cute or not is by relying on someone else who doesn't have the emotional range of a rock (that is passive (rock state), abrasive (pebble/gravel state), and aggressive (magma/lava state)) like me to make the judgement because otherwise I have to rely on my 'cute aggression' (whether or not I want to kill the cute thing so it stops being cute). Clearly I can't apply either of those to a "How cute do you think you are?" question, so 4 is my response because reasons.

• 2 months later...

Well, as it's late and my brain cells have died off to the point where I'm not thinking enough to be too embarrassed to comment on this thread about myself...

I would have to ask you to define this notion of "cute." Now, I don't consider myself the least bit attractive.

But if by "cute" you mean kind of defenseless, clearly needs to be taken care of and invokes a motherly sort of compassion in others, then yes.

If by "cute" you mean huggable & soft like a giant teddy bear, then yes.

If by "cute" you mean a tendency to over-react comically and intentionally practicing an efficacious, elaborate method of elocution, then, by all means, I'm basically a living cartoon character.

Then. In such regards, and I do so with irony over my typically self-defacing manner, I am at LEAST an Eight, Honey-Darlings!

• Brohoof 1

I used to get compliments like "You're so cute!" or "You're adorable!" when I was younger. But it was only because I asked a lot of silly questions and my grammar was worse than it is now. I'm glad it stopped.

I'm not sure if I am cute at all. You'll have to ask someone else. So, I am going to rate myself 1/10.

I wouldn't consider myself cute at all, though some people do, can't see a reason behind it, ah whatever. D:

Eh... I don't view myself that highly. I've been told that I'm cute, but can't see why they'd say it. Though I can at least tell I'm not ugly so... err... 5? Can't be more in between than that...