Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should I be amazed?

fluttershyftw

ok so today i went to the mall with my parents to get a new dishwasher well we didn't get one but we walked the mall and i saw a hot topic so i walk in looking for a you tuber shirt and i looked up and there was a grey shirt with a black rainbow dash on it with the only color on the shirt was her cutie mark and it said bronie on it then i looked around the room there was 20% cooler shirts everywhere and it killed me cause i wanted the bronie 1 but my parents don't know I'm a bronie and god did i want that fucking shirt but i got 2 hoodies and a chum lee shirt

Well, I think you should just come out of the so-called 'closet' altogether.

It's not a big deal that you watch MLP: FiM, trust me, when I told my family I made a huge fuss out of it and they thought I was gonna reveal that I was some kind of deviant. When everything was said and done, nobody really cared. It isn't a big deal and you shouldn't worry about it.

If you don't reveal yourself, you'll constantly feel shame and like your hiding some great cataclysmic secret, when, it really isn't. Next opportunity you get, I suggest introducing your parents to the show, I don't know how your family is, but who knows, they may even enjoy it themselves!

No worries, you'll get yourself that shirt! Just gotta be a bit courageous and confident is all!

• Brohoof 4

ok so today i went to the mall with my parents to get a new dishwasher well we didn't get one but we walked the mall and i saw a hot topic so i walk in looking for a you tuber shirt and i looked up and there was a grey shirt with a black rainbow dash on it with the only color on the shirt was her cutie mark and it said bronie on it then i looked around the room there was 20% cooler shirts everywhere and it killed me cause i wanted the bronie 1 but my parents don't know I'm a bronie and god did i want that fucking shirt but i got 2 hoodies and a chum lee shirt

I bought that shirt ;) you should just tell your parents and buy it, its so awesome! I haven't worn it in public yet though, just around my friends.

well thank you for the replies I'm trying to get a new rank soon but i know i should tell them,I'm not afraid my mom won't like me watching it but my dad...im not sure how he would feel if his 120 pound 12 year old who plays baseball watched my little pony but i will soon i promise

well thank you for the replies I'm trying to get a new rank soon but i know i should tell them,I'm not afraid my mom won't like me watching it but my dad...im not sure how he would feel if his 120 pound 12 year old who plays baseball watched my little pony but i will soon i promise

BUY IT. And tell your parents too. Talk to the one you think will understand the best then if you can't handle to tell the other parent just ask the one you just told to tell the other. :)

Buy one online, there is a much wider variety! :P

Also, like Calamity said, I would just be open about it. It is nothing to hide, you watch a show like anyone watches any other show.

Oh man, if I ever see a "I HEART Derpy" shirt in a mall, I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to resist getting it!!! Oh man, just tell your parents about your bronihood, it'd so be worth the RD shirt! :D

The moment HT put their pony merchandise online, I squeed with joy. I wish we had a Hot Topic here... that or wishing their shipping wasn't so darn expensive.

Interesting...any other kinds of shirts there?

Besides ponies? There's pretty much everything. Pokemon, Invader Zim, Vampire Knight, Angry Birds, so on and so fourth!

The moment HT put their pony merchandise online, I squeed with joy. I wish we had a Hot Topic here... that or wishing their shipping wasn't so darn expensive.

Besides ponies? There's pretty much everything. Pokemon, Invader Zim, Vampire Knight, Angry Birds, so on and so fourth!

I meant any other kinds of pony shirts.

I meant any other kinds of pony shirts.

Oops, my bad. The last time I checked, there was the BRONY, 20% COOLER and RAINBOW STACHE and whatnot.

Hottopic.com, gosee:3 It's blocked at school or I'd check if there's any new stuff T_T

• 4 weeks later...

Im an...out of the closet brony? Anyway im quite open about it, so i wear my RD shirt everytime its not in the washing machine, so almost all the time. You should tell someone about it, and wear the shirt. If someone asks, explain, it cant be that bad. And happy poney timey for you!