What are you going to do on the day MLP G4 ends?

cider float

In the case that the show would end, I would certain feel a bit of sadness.  However, after the initial shock of the event, I would pretty much just move on.  Though MLP has changed my life quite a bit, and introduced me to so many new friends, it is still just a cartoon. Even now, I have been realizing how much time I spend on trivial stuff such as cartoons and television.  I have been trying to severely reduce that time I spend on trivial things so I can begin trying to actually accomplish important things in my life.  After all, you only live once.

Cry. For several days. And then when that passes wander around feeling sorry for myself.

And then when that passes, probably watch the whole show from the beginning and remember how much it gave to me. :') 

Seriously though: DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THIS DAY YET. >_< 

I guess I'll have a bittersweet feeling of walking this wonderful journey to the end I guess. The most I could do though, is spend time in the fandom, this forum, and fimfiction until they become inactive I guess 

Cry my self to sleep as my world slowly falls apart, then rejoice when G5 comes out and see that its amazing(or terrible depending on what the fandom does to either encourage or anger Hasbro, personally I think we may be screwed, to many insane people that give us all a bad name)

Well I would be sad to see it go. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr7jmGhyMFw

Holy shite this almost made me cry, they would have to kill off the main six before they could end the show, Hasbro I know your watching us, please don't kill off the mane six, please try your very best to keep the show going, because this show keeps a lot of people out of Depresion, now I'm going to go cry, because it's inevitable.
  • Brohoof 1

I make it like Snake in the end of MGS4, gun in mouth and pull the trigger ... but then not doing it.

I really will be sad, my life is annoying and ponies are one of the rear things I can enjoy nowadays. I really can't say what happens with me after, I just believe in the fandom to exist forever and still talking to my brony friends online til the end, rewatching old episodes etc.

Hopefully the end is far away and will keep going until everyone's tired of it

'Twill truly be a sad day when it finally comes though. Thinking about something like this is kinda like looking at your mom and saying "you're going to die some day"

Really depressing to think about to say the least

After the end I'll try to forget about it after being depressed for a while ._.

The show is a really big part of my childhood. Since I'm a lot younger than almost anyone here on the forums, I started watching FiM when I had just turned 10, and from the looks of the movie release date, it will continue on until I'm at least 15. It will be very sad to see such a huge chunk of my life (1/3 of it) leave. So I will definitely cry, and look for the support of the fandom to help each other out when this happens. Sad to think about, but one day, this will be us.

I'm already preparing for next month's Gravity Falls finale.

• 6 months later...

I'm going to start rewatching the whole series all over again. Of course on the fateful day that G4 ends, I will already be looking forward to G5. I don't think my love for the show will ever change, so I'm going to remain a part of this fandom until it's no more.

Shows come and go, and FiM brought a lot of happiness into my life. There have been amazing experiences and people I have befriended because of the show's existence. I would feel a little sad on the last day, and would maybe draw something pony-related to commemorate it. Other than that, I'd accept the end and continue on with other aspects of my life. To be honest, I haven't connected with the later seasons as much as I did in the beginning, so I'm already not as into FiM as I used to be. That being said, I'd most likely stick around the forums because this community is awesome. :)

I usually schedule vacations around the premieres and finales. I'm off from October 21st-November 8th this year, which covers the finale, Blizzcon, and the election.

When MLP comes to an end once and for all, I'll probably take 2-3 weeks just so I can fully appreciate and enjoy this episode, discuss it, and reflect on the blissful high points and the drama filled low points. I'm ready for this to come to an end, and hope it does soon. I hope 7 is the end. Many good shows called it after 7 seasons, and some went past 7 that became terrible.