movies/tv Horrifying movie scenes as a child?

TigerGeekGuy

My dad is a horror movie fan, so i don't really much pay attention to how scary the scene is but rather find it entertaining and yet weird-ed out. "like mmkay...?":twi:

• 3 weeks later...

My memory's kinda blurry, but if I remember correctly, it would have to be Fright Night, the 80's version. One with the red head chick with a big mouth and sharp teeth, and that melting scene.

CAUTION: Contains scary and disturbing stuff. Had to cover it up.

Spoiler

fright-night-featured-pic.jpg.fbf4d5966f0e8b3857c9c99158d9839f.jpg

Lol, I can actually see the actress' mouth hiding inside the make up/effects.

vampires-2-fright-night-2.thumb.png.9ce66e7d8040fc500ba4b95877e51da0.png

Edited by VenoM_LP-4
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE Indiana Jones movies. Probably my second favorite movie series after Star Wars. Especially the classic Raiders of the Lost Ark. But when I was a kid, the scene at the very end of ROTLA when the ark is opened and the Nazis' faces literally melt creeped me out so much, even though they deserved it.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

When I was about 10 or so on my what I think was my first New Year's Eve staying up to midnight, we started watching the original Plant of the Apes. About 5 minutes in, the camera cut to a mummified corpse with a screeching sound and it really freaked me out bad. I couldn't get the image out of my head for months after that.

• Brohoof 1

The first scene that comes to mind is the one from Poltergeist where the guy is hallucinating tearing his own face off bit by bit in the bathroom. Another scene that scared the shit of me at the time was from The Sixth Sense, where the kid hides under a bed from one of the dead people, and then turns around and see that vomiting ghost. I know they weren't evil, but it scared me just the same.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...