mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

img-1934675-1-25p0i2b.png

I think this is my school pic from junior year :3

dat smayl

You remind me of my only brony IRL friend. Not sure if he's still active in this website. XD

dat smayl

You remind me of my only brony IRL friend. Not sure if he's still active in this website. XD

hehe thanks im not that much of a smiler though XD but if you get me to laugh I just can't stop smiling :)

• Brohoof 1

So..............................................................  

I GOT MY NEW MONITOR 3D this time :DDD

YEAH, buck yeah, ponies in 3D, hell yeah banner looks epic in 3. 3Dception *.*

here :)

4T6Wj.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Well, I am closet brony tbh, but I'll upload picture here anyway. I hope that my serious face and overall appearance won't bring You nightmares. 

post-19193-0-85226300-1382204532_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 23

So yeah I had one really awesome day. Got too hangout with some people in my state and we had a meet up and the group we had was from NCBronies.com

It was a great time to meet some new people and get out of town for a bit. We celebrated two birthdays mine and another person in our group.

I am in the back row on the right with the black hoodie and had a blast :3

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 15

So yeah I had one really awesome day. Got too hangout with some people in my state and we had a meet up and the group we had was from NCBronies.com

It was a great time to meet some new people and get out of town for a bit. We celebrated two birthdays mine and another person in our group.

attachicon.gifIMG_20131019_164931_433.jpg

Man that sounded like fun, if only the state of Indiana had brony meet ups.  Maybe I should look to see if there are any near my area.

• Brohoof 1

Man that sounded like fun, if only the state of Indiana had brony meet ups.  Maybe I should look to see if there are any near my area.

It was :) and I was wanting to get to meet some others for a long time now... You def. should try 

Awesome Man, seems like a blast, glad you had fun, and you look great, and Is that a smile I see? :3

Also, I want your shirt. >:v

• Brohoof 1

Mwaah, mwaah! All the girls here are so pretty @__@

My makeup looks like garbage now (I'm super lazy and just don't care enough so I just wear mascara, I bung eyeliner up every time. The amount of Ribena and chai I drink makes my hands shake, methinks).

PDS demands moar photos

plz.

Edited by Sayaka Maizono
  • Brohoof 2

I like how you're the only cool looking guy in the entire group lol

• Brohoof 2

Well, here's a fact, I look completely different when I wear a Red Wig with none of my hair showing and sucking my cheeks in because I'm nervous, Yeah, not that anyone cares or anything, just writing random things.

9HVoKkz.png

Mmm, Dat low quality picture.

Edited by Sapphire Quill
  • Brohoof 9

so, it's been a while since i last posted on this thread, so i present you my current state!

also, in less then 2 weeks (YAY!) i will be going to the nirvana of noise music festival, and i'll definately be uploading pics of that too!

• Brohoof 14

Photo of me I just took

(Warning bad photo, awful camera, look very tired and disheveled xD)

Here you go!

jEX2EJr.jpg

Edited by Skylar
  • Brohoof 11