mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Regret? I don't think you should regret it, you look beautiful. blush.png

Ooh, thank you lots! e9FkmL5.png  I always appreciate nice words ^^ Especially my first time posting selfies, always a nervous time!

Some people have striking, beautiful eyes and mine can end up looking almost soulless happy.png  Curse brown eyes!

@

Because I never know what reaction it'll get, so who knows, I could end up regretting it!

And thanks, I like brown eyes too, although perhaps a bit of a lighter brown ^^

Edited by Infinity
  • Brohoof 2

Ooh, thank you lots! e9FkmL5.png  I always appreciate nice words ^^ Especially my first time posting selfies, always a nervous time!

Some people have striking, beautiful eyes and mine can end up looking almost soulless happy.png  Curse brown eyes!

No problem! I was pretty nervous the first time I posted a picture of myself but, you will get used to it. Besides, we're all friends here. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Some people have striking, beautiful eyes and mine can end up looking almost soulless img-2029567-3-happy.png  Curse brown eyes!

Haha I have brown eyes too xP

I suppose brown eyes aren't as pretty as other colors, but they can still be nice ;)

• Brohoof 1

I got a haircut today, so I think it's time to update this. The only downside is that I just noticed that I look like the girl from the video for Lazy Eye by the Silversun Pickups.

post-15874-0-94093100-1385253988_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

@, Octavia as a sniper?  Now I've seen everything pony.  I don't even need to see season 4 anymore.

Anyways, here's a group picture of the season 4 premiere party that I attended at a local Dave and Busters.  It was pretty awesome.  There were apparently 55 of us there (not all featured in the photo) and we raised over $1000 for charity.  There was also a raffle whose prizes ranged from the promo Princess Twilight Sparkle card to a collection of awesome posters to even a ticket to BronyCon 2014!

600_309903412.jpeg

If you have a desire to find me, I'm over on the left side between the guy in the green Applejacks shirt and the guy holding up the picture that I think has Twilight on it, though I'm not the one with the Scootaloo hat.

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 4

Yes.. this kingdom shall be called. Midnightopolis. We shall thrive under the cover of night, and everlasting grey skies!! MUAHAHA!!!

I was going to apply some magic on your picture, but then I got a project to get done during the weekend. Damn it. XD

• Brohoof 1

By "apply magic" You mean?

Summoning a helmet, a coat, a sword, and a shield out of fucking nowhere. laugh.png

Well, something like this:

1955708.gif

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 3