Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country do you live in ?

Electric_Charge

Iceland, it is a very depressing country to live in not to mention that everything here is taxed into oblivion there's nothing fun in Iceland. Therefore I'm trying to move to Canada, only using the relatively cheap universities here to then be able to have a good life in Canada or America.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I'm currently living on the eastern coast of the United States but I would like to visit other countries one day. It will require me to get over my fear of planes which won't happen immediately so I'll probably be shaking the entire time on my first flight out of the country, that is assuming it will ever happen but a lady can dream can't she? :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-02-15 at 10:01 PM, Scarlet02 said:

It will require me to get over my fear of planes

There are also ships ;) Or you can visit South American countries too, they're connected with land with North America.

Another possibility is to use the fact that the Earth is round, and travel through Canada, then Alaska, and from there, there's a short water gap to Kamchatka in Russia (or perhaps a short trip in a ship to Japan ;) ). Then you can travel through Russia or China, and finally get to Europe without the need of using a plane ;) Once you're in Europe, there are several ways to get to Afrika in case you wanted to visit it too: either a short boat trip through the Strait of Gibraltar, or through Sinai Peninsula around the Mediterranian Sea (which might be a better choice if you're approaching from the East).

Russian Empire, what's up. I was in Kamchatka, I think this is not the most popular place of all ... The Black Sea, Baikal...and maybe russian mountains. Yeap, dear mate, you can go to Eurpre from Russia (if you talk about Kamchatka), but you need to check IT:

image.png.0b2a10d1053497a952e597a230337467.png

The north pole ... 

• Brohoof 3

On 2022-02-22 at 12:06 AM, Petrograd Capital said:

Russian Empire, what's up. I was in Kamchatka, I think this is not the most popular place of all ... The Black Sea, Baikal...and maybe russian mountains. Yeap, dear mate, you can go to Eurpre from Russia (if you talk about Kamchatka), but you need to check IT:

image.png.0b2a10d1053497a952e597a230337467.png

The north pole ... 

Really interesting place you live in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Petrograd Capital said:

I live in European Russia, it is East of Russia ... It is border with China and Japanese. 

so I live in SPb

Nice profile picture. I also love MaRussia too.