Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country do you live in ?

Electric_Charge

turkey! a country which is falling apart because of dumb politicians and ignorant people! tbh i still like the place though. keeps a huge history and culture. sad it's being completely wasted. (also we don't ride camels)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
(edited)

I've lived in Ireland most of my life

and I actually used to live in turkey with my family, however we had to seek asylum in our home country because our house was near the Syrian border and we lived there in the time that the civil war started in Syria

Edited by HeavenSunset
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Still a not very proud American, living in one of the worse states of the union nonetheless. The political climate and the weather here sucks.

Heck, the house I'm living in now was hit by Hurricane Harvey when it passed by a couple of years back. Though I will say where I am it's rather urban so the far right nutjob thing you normally have to deal with in this state is not as much of a problem.

Edited by Dusknoir

Born and raised in California, now living in England.

Overall, the UK is a saner place. But it's also going through similar madness to the US, so I'm not exactly "proud" of either country.

(edited)

The wasteland, way bellow the mojave, in a shithole named Mexico.

We have tacos, drugs and over the top violence everyday at all time ever since Calderon became president and started a war with cartels that by some reason only made the cartels stronger and far more violent against civillians.

Want a terrible place to live? Come to Mexico. Is awful wherever you look. The north has the most presence of cartels, the center has the worst people and is full of thieves and smaller gangs, and the southern border is ungodly poor. There's nowhere to run because USA has always been unlikely to allow mexican migrants in legally and the southern countries have it against mexicans because they consider us the worst from latin america. Is not like their economy was better than ours anyway, but those countries are not as violent.

On the other hoof, if you're a fan of fallout this could be a close enough experience of how living in the wastes can be. :P

Edited by Jesse Terrence
  • Brohoof 2

I'm from the country most of you never heard about. Slovenia. It's quite okay but some people are dumb and argue about events that happened 75+ years ago. WWII related stuff. Nazism vs communism.

• 11 months later...