• East Asia
    • Oceania
    • Scandinavia
    • South Europe
    • North Africa
    • West Africa
    • East Africa
    • Southern Africa

Technically I'm from Australia since I was. Born there and lived there for MOST of my life. I have lived there for 9 years, I lived in Japan for 5 years and I have lived in the US for two years. So technically I would be from Australia.....

I'm from Australia, the country with deadly snakes, the 'classic Australian accent', and people outside McDonald's asking money for the bus from you. 

Let me show you some COMPLETELY TRUE images...

tumblr_mh7o7eKbgS1qdt9gio1_500.jpg

meanwhile-in-australia.jpg

I'm from North America. USA. Arizona. Near Coolidge, but on an Indian reservation. The land of.... Sand..... And... Cacti..... And..... Snakes.... And........ Dried canals..... And..... Stop making me think so much!

North America, United States to be more exact. I live in Los Angeles, there are smokeshops almost everywhere. It's like the American Amsterdam here.

North America, more specifically New York, USA. 

I love where I live to be honest, especially the fact that we get all four seasons evenly. I get plenty of snow, but also nice hot summers. :)

Let me show you some COMPLETELY TRUE images...

img-1497815-1-tumblr_mh7o7eKbgS1qdt9gio1

img-1497815-2-meanwhile-in-australia.jpg

Wow, that first image reminds me of certain group we have here in America called "rednecks". I don't personally don't know any because I'm not from the south, but that picture sure does match the stereotype.

I'm here in good ol' North 'Murica. United States, to be more exact. Louisiana to be even more exact. I really wished I lived in Canada, though. Canada seems cool.

I live in North America. More specifically Los Angeles, California. Lived here all my life but I want to live in other states to see how different they are.

I'm from western australia in the south west in the more dangerous part anyways and you don't have an australian section for the poll

I live in Indiana, USA, North America. I know, boring as hell. I've lived here all my life. I do want to move one dy, though. I don't know if it'll ever happen, but I think it would be fun to live in East Asia, more specifically Japan.

Belguim, Europe.

I already replied to one of these topics and i said i couldn't think of me living somewhere else...

But after thinking I think I can live somewhere else i've been to a lot of countries and I guess just need a city with a lot of people around me...

I guess England could be awesome, like London and stuff...

What the hay, why is not northern Europe in the list?

I demand someone to add it to the list because I do not live in a non-excising place!

For me, I'm Egyptian dude who lives in Saudi Arabia.
Man! Saudi Arabia is quite different from Egypt...
Differences: Climate, The accent, ...etc

North America, specifically in the middle o' 'Merica. Iowa, to be precise. I've lived here as long as I can remember, but I'd like to move out sometime. Preferably to the Rockies region of Colorado.

AMERICA! Yep, I like in North America. I've never traveled out of the continent, but I've been to bother Canada and Mexico. :D I'd love to travel to England sometime, but it's so expensive to stay there. sad.png

im from the netherlands!

but im saving up to go to a big bronycon in 'murica someday....

guess sometime next year?

but im wandering off topic ohmy.png  so yeah.. i live in a small village called kleinehuisjes in the province of groningen.

What the hay, why is not northern Europe in the list?

I demand someone to add it to the list because I do not live in a non-excising place!

Does Scandinavia count as North Europe? It's Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland after all. East Europe also has lots of Northern portions too, like Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I see the majority of the vote is North America. I live in that region as well, specifically the U.S. I'm considering moving to Scandinavia someday, so maybe that area would gain a brony. xD

• Brohoof 1