• East Asia
    • Oceania
    • Scandinavia
    • South Europe
    • North Africa
    • West Africa
    • East Africa
    • Southern Africa

I live in North America and have lived here me entire life. I would like to move out of the country one day if possible.

• 9 months later...

I am currently residing in Ireland; the Emerald Isle as some might say. Quaint little country, doesn't tend to involve itself with world affairs, although living in Dublin can certainly be a chore at times, as with any capital city.

Perhaps I'll move elsewhere in the future. I haven't really decided, but I would like to see more of the world.

• Brohoof 1

Lousy South-Central US - Oklahoma. My entire family hates it here, we can't take it anymore how rotten to the core the majority of the people of this state are. We want out. There is no hope for this state, there is no sense in staying and trying to make it better. I've been thinking this for a very long time, but it's more recently than my family and friends have begun to really see the light.

Sadly, you could have found me saying the same thing about how much I hate it here and I want out if I had posted here back when this topic was created, but I looked back and it seems that somehow I didn't? Either way, the thoughts of moving are more serious than ever. However it works out (there are several paths, and there has been a lot of change in my life as of late, constantly shifting those paths from one to another), I hope that the next time I post in this topic I can say I live in a much better area.

• 2 weeks later...