Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sea Ponies

Deidre Asada

I don't really see the problem with putting seaponies in the show, to be honest. Some people seem to dislike it... some ponies regard Lyra as one... some ponies make everypony into sea ponies... I guess feelings on such a subject are just too mixed!

• Brohoof 1

I don't really see the problem with putting seaponies in the show, to be honest. Some people seem to dislike it... some ponies regard Lyra as one... some ponies make everypony into sea ponies... I guess feelings on such a subject are just too mixed!

I want sea ponies and flutter ponies but sadly unless I work for Lauren or Hasbro it will never happen

I'm confident that they could make sea ponies awesome. I'm sure it will happen at some point and it will be a good episode.

Because sea ponies have the potential to be awesome imo.

I mean, this is just plain awesome.

post-28-0-45814900-1334950159_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

The seas will boil and the air will bake, the skies will turn black and roil as the clouds rend apart, and swift horrible death will come to us all as the words "SHOO BE DOO SHOO SHOO BE DOO" drive us insane...

There shall be no mercy, no hope, no reason, only the cursed Shoo Be Doo Shoo Shoo Be Doo....

Actually I really don't know, it would depend on how they made them out to be. *shrugs*

I don't really know, I mean, I guess it wouldn't be that bad, I mean, are they really that horrible...

*Watches Vid of Sea Ponies*

... :o

OH CELESTIA, NO, PLEASE NO, MY EYES!!!!!! WHAT WERE THOSE HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE MONSTROSITIES!!!!! LAUREN FAUST, NEVER, PLEASE NEVER, FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA PUT THOSE... THINGS INTO YOUR SHOW!!! GOSH DANG THAT WAS TERRIFYING!!!! :angry:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

Shoo-be-do! shoo-shoo-be-do!

sorry, it had to be done.

Really, I hope to god they never put those monstrosities in the show.

I hate you. (Nah I kid. That was just the stock reaction.)

oh my god...apple jack has barely changed in appearance!

But her personality has certainly been overhauled! She went from a Derpy level klutz to being Calamity Jane!

..the hay is a 'flutter pony'? o:

Exactly! The sea ponies I could take with a bit of work, but not those f*ckers! Unless they got eaten by parasprites!

"Oh look! Flutter ponies!"

Personally, I imagine them like mermaids. As in the REAL mermaids.

Posted Image

Okay maybe Studio B would tone it down a bit. But if they were used as antagonists like the Changelings or the Diamond Dogs, that would actually be pretty kickass. Like the evil ruler of their undersea nation, Empress Mariana, plans to flood the world and the Mane Six have to stop her! All to THIS music!

. . . . or. They could just add a little modern magic and make them less annoying.

Posted Image

I can't really say, because I thought My Little Ponies were a bad idea to begin with. I'm sure they could pull it off. Maybe not as a species, but maybe Twilight derps up a spell or something. Anypony else noticed that there has NEVER been an episode with a beach? I think Equestria is landlocked. :(

I can't really say, because I thought My Little Ponies were a bad idea to begin with. I'm sure they could pull it off. Maybe not as a species, but maybe Twilight derps up a spell or something. Anypony else noticed that there has NEVER been an episode with a beach? I think Equestria is landlocked. :(

I was actually gonna say! There's a complete lack of any bodies of water larger than a lake.

Posted Image

I don't know about you guys, but I would be happy if Seaponies made one or two appearances. I mean, look at Pinkie. She seems to like the idea. It also apparently is my 6th birthday. Fancy that.

• Brohoof 2

Very few of us can even tolerate the older generation ponies because in my view they tried to make them too realistic.I bet the seaponies will look better in this show and not be as annoying as before so I'm fine with it,so long as they do it right.

• Brohoof 3

Really?

I think the majority of you are being really pathetic.

First off, Hasbro would have to allow the FiM team permission to use them, after all, they only let Lauren use a few of the original ones, like applejack for example. She had to completely re-design the characters and tweak/merge different ones, etc.

I think you're all being very close minded about it all really. They wont repeat the same singing things... because once again, copyright issues.

If they were re-designed, I'm pretty certain they'd have hooves instead of those fins, so it's not like they'd look bad anyway.

Something like this for example:

Pixel art ofcourse ;D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1