Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria vs real world

SteelSpark

My initial answer was "no". There's just too much that I'd have to give up here on earth.

But the more I thought about it, the more likely I'd be to say "yes".

Imagine the opportunity to explore an entirely new world, filled with wonders that you would never find on earth. Imagine how much could be learned! Plus the rules don't forbid communicating with earth, just returning to it, and even if communication isn't possible, you could still advance Equestrian science and culture.

What an incredible opportunity it would be!

(Plus there's the fact that, as a christian, I'd be spreading the truth and love of Christ to an entirely new set of cultures. How could I say no?)

My answer is yes.

I would have to say no. My family means too much to me to just disappear on them. Plus I almost feel like I'm obligated to say no by this point. Far too many in our fandom have slammed Earth and human society for me to validate their misanthropy by choosing to leave Earth for Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

The only down side for me is my close friends but in a world that only down side is magic mistakes and monsters about every day that can be defeated pretty easily... and have what your best at permanently symbolized on you butt.

I would say Yes though I would miss my friends and wish they could be with me  :(

• Brohoof 1

If I was at the point where I had no friends, no family, no one to love, and no one to talk to I would probably say yes... but that I will be honest will never happen.

• Brohoof 1

I was at a point where I would have said yes definitely. Not because I was depressed of anything, rather I thought going to any alternate world would be amazing. Nowadays it is more of, "Unless I can travel the entire multiverse, I would rather live here because I can see all the worlds" 

I could not abandon my family, friends nor humanity. I don't have a Pony OC, I would rather go visit Equestria myself as a human. I don't care that Earth (and even humanity could be) is finite.

Once in Equestria I'll offer belly rubs with my amazing hands for bits. Give Celestia a hug and then go home. XD

Well, unless I somehow manage to woo a nice mare I guess I would stay, but I would still visit Earth.

Edited by Bendy