Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

@@Photon Jet

Double Diamond gave Photon a nervous look, and let out a few meek sounds; similar to a chuckle but more of a subconcsious reflex of some sort, "Oh, I wish I could," He llied, "But I can't really remember anything from there all too well." 

In his latter statement stood some truth but it wasn't full to any extent. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of any memories. Once he stopped he glanced at Photon, "So, where did you come from?" 

@@Unicorncob,

Amethyst grinned, watching Cloudchaser turn the key, with a little, twist, turn and rattle the door was open. Amethyst took a step behind Cloudchaser and tripped, being the fragile pony she was. She avoided a quick meet and greet as she leaned up against the door frame.

She stood straight up and shook off her stumble, wiping dust away from her shoulders. Amethyst then limped in behind CC; she saw an open kitchen, overlooking a medium sized living area that connected to a hallway, leading to what she believed was a bathroom (to share of course) and a bedroom. It was luxury compared to her usual residences. She couldn't be happier as a wide smile made a niche in her face. If she didn't know any better, before now, she would of thought that it would never happen again. But here she was, smiling away, like an overjoyed filly. 

Edited by Tacoma

@@Tacoma

Amethyst grinned, watching Cloudchaser turn the key, with a little, twist, turn and rattle the door was open. Amethyst took a step behind Cloudchaser and tripped, being the fragile pony she was. She avoided a quick meet and greet as she leaned up against the door frame.

She stood straight up and shook off her stumble, wiping dust away from her shoulders. Amethyst then limped in behind CC; she saw an open kitchen, overlooking a medium sized living area that connected to a hallway, leading to what she believed was a bathroom (to share of course) and a bedroom. It was luxury compared to her usual residences. She couldn't be happier as a wide smile made a niche in her face. If she didn't know any better, before now, she would of thought that it would never happen again. But here she was, smiling away, like an overjoyed filly. 

"Doesn't look too bad, does it?" Cloud Chaser asked, grinning as she set her saddlebags on the couch and sniffed around the apartment, "Plenty of room for the two of us."

After a quick look tour of the place, she turned to her new roommate and smiled, noticing how happy she looked to be there.

"Well, looks like what's mine is yours," she said, not an ounce of sarcasm in her voice, "Once we get settled in, we can start looking for work for ourselves. Sound good?"

• Brohoof 1

@@Photon Jet

Double Diamond gave Photon a nervous look, and let out a few meek sounds; similar to a chuckle but more of a subconcsious reflex of some sort, "Oh, I wish I could," He llied, "But I can't really remember anything from there all too well." 

In his latter statement stood some truth but it wasn't full to any extent. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of any memories. Once he stopped he glanced at Photon, "So, where did you come from?" 

@Tacoma

"I'm a pony who came from Ponyville." he explained to Double Diamond. "It's a great place and a lot of the ponies there are very friendly. But you would not believe the events we've had there." Photon Jet remembered all the hectic events that happened during his time there. "Other than that..." he continued with a smile. "It's a great place to go when it comes to making friends!" 

• Brohoof 1

@@- Aethergem -,

Feather didn't have time to dodge the blasts. The first one, he smacked with his wooden sword, something that wouldn't have worked if it hadn't been carved out from an ancient tree that grew from absorbing magic. He dodged the second blast, but the third one struck him in the chest, sending him careening back into the darkness where he managed to land on his hooves.

I'll need a moment to recover. I'm safe from her back here. She can't sense me.

She got her energy beam out. Even though she knew that the sword created sparks, so it must be magic, she wanted to try a little experiment. The laser lit up some of the cave, but not all. She had to ignore her cuts and try to gather some strength as Dazzle searched the cave.

She was so close to Feather, but she didn't know where he was. This was going to be one long search.

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob@@- Aethergem -

The beam illuminated the area around it, but there was no other pony in sight. Nothing but wet rock walls and mud. As she looked around, Dazzle got a tingle up her spine. She felt a presence behind her growing closer. Feather was behind her, and somehow she knew it!

Feather silently leapt up to her, ready to strike with another flurry of blows.

@Literally Snails @Unicorncob

Dazzle swore she felt Feather's presence before he attacked. She scrambled out of the way, leaving part of her tail sliced off.

The unicorn lowered her head, her horn dimming slightly. She faced Feather, and charged forward. The look in her eyes told Feather that she was cutting upwards. Feather must do something. It seems a few more hits will bring down Flash.

• Brohoof 1

@@- Aethergem -,@@Unicorncob,  

Feather quickly reacted by turning his wooden blade so that the broad side of it blocked her strike. She heard something snap. The tip few inches of his wooden blade snapped off and flew backwards before dropping on the cave floor. Feather then retreated backwards to where he could sense her but he was out of her sight.

I don't know how she dodged that. She shouldn't be able to sense me. No one develops that skill so quickly. No, it must have been luck. I'm confident she wont survive another flurry.

@@Literally Snails @@- Aethergem -

Jade's wings ruffled against her body with excitement, getting really drawn into the battle. These two ponies obviously knew what they were doing!

It seemed she was completely wrong about Dazzle; despite her appearance, she was proving to be quite a capable fighter. She hoped she would return alive so that she could commend her for her skills.

@Star Saber@The Down Trotten

The bear twisted up its face in pain as a particularly powerful burst of flames from Sunset Shimmer caught it in its left eye, followed by bright multicolored raven from Trixie exploding in its left eye. It howled as it fell... which turned into an ear-splitting screech as it landed paw first on Chrysalis newly sharpened horn.

The bear roared, and the room seemed to shake with the magnitude of the noise. It twisted hard in an attempt to get free, but the horn had sunk down deep into the flesh, nearly touching the bone, and it couldn't remove it. In a desperate rage, the bear plunged its gaping maw downward, intent on removing both the obstacle and the creature creating it.

That was when Celestia, who had been tracking the bears movements nearby, fired. The arc of light from the bow streaked through the air, heading towards the bears skull and piercing through the other side. The bear stopped a few feet from Chrysalis, its massive eyes rolling back in its head, before it simply began to dissipate, rising like mist into the darkness.

Celestia paused, breathing heavily from the exertion. She watched idly as the bow disappeared, breaking down into flecks of light.

"Is everyone al-"

"Calibur!" Celestia turned her head suddenly as Sunset Shimmer mad a mad dash over to him. Sunset Shimmer dropped to her knees in front of him, shaking the motionless pony lightly as she held him.

"I'm sorry... please don't go..." she whispered.

--------

@Orion Caelum

Anette walked silently down Bangcolt's streets, and though she was surrounded by ponies, not to mention her own dolls, she felt far from it. They were one thing, an incredibly important part of her that she would never regret for a single moment of her lifre. But, walking silently down the streets of Bangcolt, Anette sighed; so was he. Though she had just met him, she'd felt a deeper connection with him than she had anypony. He was irreplaceable.

After getting lost on a wrong turn, she had been forced to ask for directions to his shop, and after several minutes, she found it, nestled inconspicuously between two taller buildings. As she walked up to the door, she broke out into a cold sweat slightly at the thought of what she was going to say, but she stepped up to it anyway, knocking confidently.

"Wilhelm?" She called out softly as she waited patiently, endlessly...

@@Tacoma,

“Well you’re the one who wanted to come buy supplies here, Not I.” Ash responded, choosing to just gloss over the pony’s weirdness as it was easier to deal with. “So go get whatever you need… the faster we do the faster we can leave..”

The dragon shot a glare at a nearby group of ponies that were eyeing him awkwardly, “...The sooner we can get out of this place…”

-----

@@Fractured, @@The Down Trotten,

“I’m not going anywhere.” Calibur responded; although something felt wrong about it. He raised his head and looked straight into Sunset’s eyes; with eyes that were once bright yellow with light, but now had a sinister tone to them. He roughly shrugged Sunset’s hooves off of him as he stood up. “After all, how am I going to rid this world of filth otherwise?”

His eyes narrowed as he focused on Chrysalis, “Deceiver.”

Then he turned towards Trixie: “Fraud.”

And finally his eyes settled on Celestia, “Failure.”

Calibur’s horn flared with an indigo flame and his revolvers levitated off the ground; wrapped in an aura of the same color, “None of you deserve to leave this place alive.”

@@Star Saber,

@@Fractured,

So this was where the nightmare began. Rhetoric had just shaken off his chain to the head too.  Before he knew what he was doing he was standing in front of Trixie again. Was that what this necklace made you do? "heroic" actions or was he actually doing this himself. He had no idea, all he knew was that he never had been shot before, and now he thought about it Calibur hadn't mentioned him in his accusations, huh he must have been clean.

Chrysalis groaned. Not only had the monster of a bear nearly crushed her now this unicorn was pointing guns . "We don't have time for this! Do you even know why your here, it wasn't to kill us fool! if you had wanted to that, a while ago would have been the opportune time. don't let the this darkness take control of you, don't be weak, prove to me that you Equestrians aren't pathetically soft!" she didn't have the strength to fight this joker, the bear had taken most of that, but that didn't change the fact she was pissed. Besides she had a feeling Celestia would play good Monarch anyway. 

Edited by The Down Trotten

@Orion Caelum

Anette walked silently down Bangcolt's streets, and though she was surrounded by ponies, not to mention her own dolls, she felt far from it. They were one thing, an incredibly important part of her that she would never regret for a single moment of her lifre. But, walking silently down the streets of Bangcolt, Anette sighed; so was he. Though she had just met him, she'd felt a deeper connection with him than she had anypony. He was irreplaceable.

After getting lost on a wrong turn, she had been forced to ask for directions to his shop, and after several minutes, she found it, nestled inconspicuously between two taller buildings. As she walked up to the door, she broke out into a cold sweat slightly at the thought of what she was going to say, but she stepped up to it anyway, knocking confidently.

"Wilhelm?" She called out softly as she waited patiently, endlessly...

After a few moments, Wilhelm opened the door. His mane and clothes were a mess, and he was cradling some sort of boxy assembly in his forehooves. He looked up from the ground, and saw Annette. His mouth opened, then closed soundlessly, and the shiny bit of metal held between his teeth fell out and skittered away into a pile of scrap.

Wilhelm stood there for a moment more, his expression somewhere between disbelief, sorrow, and relief. Then, he slowly stepped forward and embraced Annette. His lips touched hers in a light kiss for but a second, and then he pulled away, holding her at leg's length, a wavering smile on his face. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... He didn't realize he was speaking out loud.

Tyra felt gravity lighten a bit under her hooves from Viruden's snort, his breath nearing the force of a hurricane! She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side in reaction, but stood firm.

Upon hearing the Ursa's praise, however, she puffed out her chest with a smirk practically dripping with pride. "My thanks, Viruden. It was a battle for the ages, to be sure!"

Her smirk turned into a pleased smile from what she had truly done; she had released a proud warrior from a crippling burden and helped him to grow stronger. That felt much better than any sum of bits or ounce of glory.

Her smirk returned at hearing how fiery Lorec had become. If this rematch took place, she would definitely enjoy it.

She stepped forth one last time, looking right up at the gigantic Ursa.

"I defeated your champion, aye," she began, her stern frown unwavering, "but that is not to say it was easy. This fight was the first time in a while I have felt my bones crack! You have chosen your 'keeper' wisely."

Her frown turned into her infamous wide grin in finality.

Viruden raised his jowls in a disturbingly honest attempt to communicate a smile at Tyra; of which the likes resembled too much of a snarl to even be considered a grin. Without hesitation, Viruden, careful not to step on the group of three, began to turn back towards the way he came, causing tremors and leaving gigantic paw prints in his wake. As Viruden made his way back towards the now crumbled mountain that he had so blatantly ripped apart without so much as a second thought, The warrior who was stormbringer, with arms still crossed and chilling blue eyes almost glowing from under his helm, yelled loudly at Viruden, beckoning for his attention.

​" Too proud to acknowledge a dear old friend, are you, Viruden!?!"

Before reaching the metaphysical mountain range, which potentially served as the edge of this dream world, Viruden heard Galtos's call, and stopped in his wake, without turning to face the group, his far-reaching voice would ring once more throughout the area. This time, resounding with a tone of bitter-sweet reminiscence. 

" You... I can smell its scent upon you. So, that is how the legend of the Stormbringer began. And to think that even mighty Ciratha would choose that..."

Galtos, unflinching, kept his calm, yet did seem a tad irritated when the word ' choose ' was put into play. Dropping his arms to his sides and taking a few steps forward in an act of argumentative rebuttal, the black steel-clad minotaur rebuked the great ursa.

" If you think either of us chose to become what we did, You're wrong, Viruden. Right now, I'd rather be up in the eternal conflict, eating and drinking with my brothers and sisters-in-arms, and indulging in the greatest battle to ever be realized! Instead, I'm stuck in this life, immortalized as a ' son of Yuulver' in Sadauris. Ciratha is no different. It was forced. Not a choice."

Without turning around, and continuing with his march, Viruden only stayed silent as he crept over the mountain range slowly, and eventually faded into the horizon behind it. It was clear that Galtos and Viruden knew each other at least somewhat personally, and the connections were not actually too hard to piece together. The Golden Horns were, at least, centuries old, as to be assumed by Lorec's cross talk with the pale rider, and the fact that Galtos himself was, and is, a golden horn, possibly even an original member before whatever ascension allowed him to claim the status of deity in Sauaris-Mino lore. The blade that Lorec sported had belonged to the Golden Horns for a very long time, and the banter between Galtos and Viruden proved that they have indeed met.

Lorec, turning to Galtos, who was only a few steps away and still facing away from the group and toward's Viruden's exit point, raised a brow in trying to discern what Viruden had meant. Taking a seat in the grass, he spoke out towards this god among minotaurs.

" ... What did he mean by all of that, Lord Nuulvak? "

Turning to Tyra and Lorec, Galtos resumed his arms-crossed position, and shook his head.

" In time... You will know, after I get what I'm looking for in Equestria. I'll leave you with this; even if the stuff of legends is based on what really happened, the legend will always find some way to cover the entire damn truth, blowing it up and making it sound better than what really happened. Legends make for good stories to children and for drunken song among brothers, but that doesn't mean it's true. But for now..."

He looked at Tyra, and spoke as Lorec looked away in silence, trying to comprehend what had been said.

" Shatterhoof... I've said all I wanted to say, and Lorec knows what to do. Now, I have a bit of a gift for Lorec, from one golden horn, to another. But that doesn't mean you can't stay for awhile. I'll leave it up to you. I'll cut the mental tie with you, and you'll find yourself back in the real world, waking safe if you want, or you can stay and wake at the same time as Lorec. Make your choice."

Hearing of Galtos's gift, Lorec immediately forgot about his pondering and looked up at his worshiped hero-god. Rising up as fast as a fearful recruit in the presence of a stern, commanding officer, Lorec hilariously looked like a small, excited child for the briefest of moments.

" A gift... For me?"    

Edited by Guts

Viruden raised his jowls in a disturbingly honest attempt to communicate a smile at Tyra; of which the likes resembled too much of a snarl to even be considered a grin. Without hesitation, Viruden, careful not to step on the group of three, began to turn back towards the way he came, causing tremors and leaving gigantic paw prints in his wake. As Viruden made his way back towards the now crumbled mountain that he had so blatantly ripped apart without so much as a second thought, The warrior who was stormbringer, with arms still crossed and chilling blue eyes almost glowing from under his helm, yelled loudly at Viruden, beckoning for his attention.

​" Too proud to acknowledge a dear old friend, are you, Viruden!?!"

Before reaching the metaphysical mountain range, which potentially served as the edge of this dream world, Viruden heard Galtos's call, and stopped in his wake, without turning to face the group, his far-reaching voice would ring once more throughout the area. This time, resounding with a tone of bitter-sweet reminiscence. 

" You... I can smell its scent upon you. So, that is how the legend of the Stormbringer began. And to think that even mighty Ciratha would choose that..."

Galtos, unflinching, kept his calm, yet did seem a tad irritated when the word ' choose ' was put into play. Dropping his arms to his sides and taking a few steps forward in an act of argumentative rebuttal, the black steel-clad minotaur rebuked the great ursa.

" If you think either of us chose to become what we did, You're wrong, Viruden. Right now, I'd rather be up in the eternal conflict, eating and drinking with my brothers and sisters-in-arms, and indulging in the greatest battle to ever be realized! Instead, I'm stuck in this life, immortalized as a ' son of Yuulver' in Sadauris. Ciratha is no different. It was forced. Not a choice."

Without turning around, and continuing with his march, Viruden only stayed silent as he crept over the mountain range slowly, and eventually faded into the horizon behind it. It was clear that Galtos and Viruden knew each other at least somewhat personally, and the connections were not actually too hard to piece together. The Golden Horns were, at least, centuries old, as to be assumed by Lorec's cross talk with the pale rider, and the fact that Galtos himself was, and is, a golden horn, possibly even an original member before whatever ascension allowed him to claim the status of deity in Sauaris-Mino lore. The blade that Lorec sported had belonged to the Golden Horns for a very long time, and the banter between Galtos and Viruden proved that they have indeed met.

Lorec, turning to Galtos, who was only a few steps away and still facing away from the group and toward's Viruden's exit point, raised a brow in trying to discern what Viruden had meant. Taking a seat in the grass, he spoke out towards this god among minotaurs.

" ... What did he mean by all of that, Lord Nuulvak? "

Turning to Tyra and Lorec, Galtos resumed his arms-crossed position, and shook his head.

" In time... You will know, after I get what I'm looking for in Equestria. I'll leave you with this; even if the stuff of legends is based on what really happened, the legend will always find some way to cover the entire damn truth, blowing it up and making it sound better than what really happened. Legends make for good stories to children and for drunken song among brothers, but that doesn't mean it's true. But for now..."

He looked at Tyra, and spoke as Lorec looked away in silence, trying to comprehend what had been said.

" Shatterhoof... I've said all I wanted to say, and Lorec knows what to do. Now, I have a bit of a gift for Lorec, from one golden horn, to another. But that doesn't mean you can't stay for awhile. I'll leave it up to you. I'll cut the mental tie with you, and you'll find yourself back in the real world, waking safe if you want, or you can stay and wake at the same time as Lorec. Make your choice."

Hearing of Galtos's gift, Lorec immediately forgot about his pondering and looked up at his worshiped hero-god. Rising up as fast as a fearful recruit in the presence of a stern, commanding officer, Lorec hilariously looked like a small, excited child for the briefest of moments.

" A gift... For me?"    

Tyra kept uncharacteristically quiet during the confrontation between Viruden and Galtos, not wanting to get involved between the two deities and find herself damned somehow.

As brash as she was, that might be too far.

But it was clear the two knew each other.

She listened to Galtos's offer, and upon seeing Lorec's amusing reaction upon hearing he was getting a gift, she grinned up at the Stormbringer.

"I can stay for a little longer," she answered, beaming, "I would like to see what this gift is myself!"

(edited)

While Ice was at the laundromat, getting his scarf washed, he sat and waited for it to be cleaned, and began to listen to music on his tiny music player, "Man. It's nice to just sit back and listen to music from time to time. This thing is similar to what Vinyl uses to play her music. Man I need to get some new songs for this thing. It's like a tiny little record player with records that can be put on it, and listened to."

He bopped his head to the music he was listening to on his headphones, "This song is my jam, but I need to buy more. Sounds like a trip to Bancolt Mall is in order when my scarf is done." He said to himself as he sat back, and listened to his music, "I'mma try it out...I'mma try it out....K. I'mma try it out...I'mma try it out...K. I'mma try it out...I'mma try it out...K. I'mma tryy it out...I'mma try it out...okay."

Music:

Kazas, laughing a bit awkwardly, kept his pace slow, so that he did not have to overexert himself. It actually felt rather comforting to know that Vera would not judge him for his diet as many around Equestria had come to do. Slowing down even more as to walk by her side, Kazas spoke softly, but with a tinge of gluttony in his voice, accompanied by a monstrous stomach growl. " Well... I was just wondering if there was any place here that served up pony food, along with a delicious bit of fried snake meat. If not, then I can always settle for a more vegetarian option. After all, my main concern right now, is seeing you safe, and in full health."

Vera nodded, "Alright. Let's see what we can do. I got a map of Bangcolt somewhere..." she reached around her vest undtil she pulled out a map of the city, "Here it is. Let's look at the map, and check where we can go to find something to eat."

She went outside where the light was better, and held the map, "Kazy, c'mere!"

Edited by J.R.

@@- Aethergem -,@@Unicorncob,  

Feather quickly reacted by turning his wooden blade so that the broad side of it blocked her strike. She heard something snap. The tip few inches of his wooden blade snapped off and flew backwards before dropping on the cave floor. Feather then retreated backwards to where he could sense her but he was out of her sight.

I don't know how she dodged that. She shouldn't be able to sense me. No one develops that skill so quickly. No, it must have been luck. I'm confident she wont survive another flurry.

Flash growled as she trotted back to a cave wall. Now all she had to do was concentrate on beating Feather. She had to gather every ounce of energy she could. She closed her eyes for two more blasts toward Feather, but after firing, she collapsed on the ground, completely vulnerable to the next attack, if he did fight back.

• Brohoof 1

@Star Saber@The Down Trotten

Sunset Shimmer heard the machine like click of a piston, and she slowly looked up, meeting Calibur's eyes. She stared back at him, her eyes nearly as devoid of emotion as his; there wasn't any part left of him that she could see.

"Calibur, you're better than this. Better than your darkness. Don't do this." As she spoke, Celestia saw the guns, then silently mouthed the words "no." She blitzed off toward Calibur from the side, flagged by Philomena, but she was far too slow; they'd never get there in time.

"I'm not going to fight you," Sunset said in a hollow tone. She looked up at him with a small smile.

"Let it go. Please."

-------

@Orion Caelum

Anette had opened her mouth to speak, but the words simply died on her tongue after the kiss Wilhelm had given her. Instead, her mind buzzed, and she gave the faintest of blushes in response.

"I...I'm sorry too." she finally managed to get out through the racing of her heart. "And that's why I came. To tell you that i'm sorry, and that i'm not mad at you. I just didn't want anypony to get hurt. Because I care about you," she finished, moving past his hoof and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "You know, that, right?" she said with a small smile.

@@Fractured, @@The Down Trotten,

“...Sunset.” As she spoke to him, the darkness around Calibur seemed to relent, if only for a moment. However that moment quickly passed as Calibur’s eyes quickly switched focus to Celestia approaching him. The gunslinger slid back on his hooves, putting distance between Sunset and himself as he turned his attention, and revolvers on the Princess.

“So you’ll be my first target. Celestia.” Calibur thought outloud; aiming his weapons at Celestia’s wings like he had done with Electron and opened fire.

@@DarkusX

Gilda walked through the concrete halls, tall and vast, empty, just how she liked it. There was plenty of room to fly around, do tricks and let her imagination run loose, with her lost ambitions of becoming a wonderbolt. Though she wondered if she ever really wanted to be one or if she just said she did because Dash did. Never really occured to her until now but she dissmissed it quick after the discovery.

She walked along until she finally saw a brush of light, coming over a crevise in the wall. Just past the crevise was the open entry way, a funnel leading onto the field. Gilda smirked, proudly walking, shoulders straight and head high. She put her talons to the ground one last time, feeling brittle earth instead of cool, hard, concrete. She clenched it and leered, narrowing her eyes, "Let's do this." She said. 

@@Unicorncob, @@Fractured

Minuette undid her white apron and folded it up before tossing it on the dentistry chair, "All good to go," she said. With a smile replacing her usual dull mask she had on at work. "So, apart from everything. How have you two been holding up. We have a lot to catch up on." 

@@Tacoma@@Fractured,

Minuette undid her white apron and folded it up before tossing it on the dentistry chair, "All good to go," she said. With a smile replacing her usual dull mask she had on at work. "So, apart from everything. How have you two been holding up. We have a lot to catch up on." 

Bonbon smiled warmly, her old friend's smile being rather endearing after so long. She couldn't wait to catch up with her.

"We've been good," She explained, then took a moment to shift her eyes around before continuing, "Well, I've been helping out Lyra with her trying to find some good work."

@@Star Saber,

After a few rounds around town the two were stocked on a variety of half-price, supplies, ranging from the essentials; food and water all the way to some questionable purchases, to say the least. Party hats and confetti weren't neccessarily, top priority to most ponies but they sure were to Pinkie. 

She smiled, glancing over to Ash with a now, humungous pile of rations to carry. "Thanks Ashie," she giggled, booping him on the nose. "Want a party blower?" She asked, popping one in her mouth and another in his. She blew on it and out came a shriller noise and confetti which resulted in her laughing. 

@@Unicorncob, @@- Aethergem -,

After she collapsed, she bumped into something wooden that scraped against the stone floor. It was the tip of Feather's sword. Somehow it had broken off when he struck her earlier.

Both of the blasts created a booming impact, even denting the cave walls slightly. There wasn't much of a way to tell if she'd succeeded or not. It's not like she could see Feather. All she could see in the darkness was that blue aura. Wait, what blue aura? She had never seen that before. It was like a faint outline of Feather's body in the darkness. He wasn't using magic, but she could see a faint glow that revealed him in the pitch black darkness.

What had Tricis called this? Spirit awareness? Is this how some of the fighters were able to aim in the darkness so well?

Feather appeared to be standing, but leaning on his sword. He was wounded, but in better shape than she was! She finally had something to aim at. Too bad she had no energy left to fight with.

With a grunt, Feather hoisted his sword and charged at her with his silent hoofsteps.

@@Tacoma,

Falza quickly notices Gilda just across the arena entering and positioning herself ready on the oppsite side. luckly theres no obstacle structure between him and his opponent instead of the thin aquas river bordering the whole battle field. Falza perfectly stands ready having a full head set of fighting tactics, then kindly waits for Gilda's first sudden move after the Annocment would comment for the round to begin.

After hours upon hourse of work and community service, Electron was done for the day, "Job done. Hm. My buddies should be lookin for me. I still need to prep the lighting clouds for Nightmare Night, and a bunch of other things I need to get done."

He started to walk around, frazzled. Meanwhile, Ice was on his way from the laundromat to the Bangcolt Mall, "I need to get  some new sonsg for this thing, and fufill those orders I have for sculpture art. I also need to find a costume for Nightmare Night. Hm..."

uddenly, the two bumped into each other, "Oof!"

They looked up, and spotted each other. Ice immediately turned cold, "Electron...what are you doin here?"  he asked, narrowing his eyes angrily.

Electron was confused. He then slowly walked up to Ice, and held him by the shoulders, "Ice? Ice. It's me, it's me, Tron."

Ice's angry gaze didn't falter, and he pushed Electron off of him, "I know who you are, Tron. Come to cause more trouble?"

"No...it's me....your old friend," he said with a sympathetic look.

"I've heard that one before. You can't fool me," Ice said.

"...But...bro...we were best friends...don't you remember me?"

"That was before...wait...is it really you or is this another trick?"

"You tell me...do you still have that picture?"

The poorly drawn picture of Ice and Electron, was what Electron was referring to. Luckily, Ice had always kept it close to him, in one of the pages of his grandfather's book. He pulled it out, and showed it, "Could it be..?" Ice was startled by the reunition, as if he saw a once dead pony come back to life. Which, in this case, wasn't exactly incorrect. He was silent for a moment until finally he said, "I....I gotta go."

With that, Ice ran off, leaving Electron sighing, "You'll see, old friend. You'll see." He then flew into the sky to help the weather patrol.

Ice on the other hand, was running scared. As if he had just seen a ghost or a zombie. He was so taken aback by his friend coming back to him, that he just ran and kept running, until he got tired, "Whew...what the...what the hell? No way....Is it really?" he paused to catch his breath, "Whatever it is, if it's a trick or not. I'll find out soon. Back to my objective: The mall."  He slowly began to walk back towards the direction of the mall.