Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy 5th birthday, MLP:FiM!

DashYoshi

Happy fifth birthday, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! :D I made a picture with all of the Mane 6 together, celebrating the fifth year since MLP:FiM first premiered on the 10th of October. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are holding a banner, inspired by one in Party of One while the rest of the ponies are posing in the back. :)

I hope you all enjoy this picture. :adorkable: And I hope MLP:FiM and the community it spawned continues being awesome. :squee:

post-31744-0-92262600-1444504027_thumb.png

• Brohoof 13

Happy 5th MLP! I've enjoyed my time in the fandom, despite only being a fan for 20 months. Anyway, I'm now wearing a "Brony" t-shirt in celebration (the other options were Rainbow Dash, Periodic Table of MLP, and "Exterminate").

Do you find it quite a coincidence that the specific 5th Anniversary date is a Saturday? Too bad the 10th Anniversary date will most likely be a Thursday.

On yeah, good picture.

Believe it or not, the 10th anniversary will be on a Saturday, this is because of 2 leap years (2016 and 2020).

• Brohoof 2

Happy fifth birthday, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! :D I made a picture with all of the Mane 6 together, celebrating the fifth year since MLP:FiM first premiered on the 10th of October. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are holding a banner, inspired by one in Party of One while the rest of the ponies are posing in the back. :)

I hope you all enjoy this picture. :adorkable: And I hope MLP:FiM and the community it spawned continues being awesome. :squee:

Nice picture!. I have a question though: did you hand draw that or make it digitally? Edited by Varrack
  • Brohoof 3

@@ooBrony

@@Kivil

@@James A Williams

@@*Mimi*

@@JonasDarkmane

@@Varrack

Thank you all. :)

@@Trixie Heartstrings

That's awesome that you enjoyed the 20 months being in the fandom. I hope you continue enjoying it. :D

@@Denim&Venom

I hope the show and the fandom continues being awesome in the coming years. :D

Applejack is little bit shy i guess =)

She does look a bit shy here, but she looks cute that way. :ooh:

Nice picture!. I have a question though: did you hand draw that or make it digitally?

I drew on paper each pony individually, scanned it in, and used the scan to help in creating it digitally. :)

• Brohoof 4