Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 2 poll (some spoilers)

Nah

99 users have voted

1. 1. What was the best episode of season 2?

• The Return of Harmony part 1
    • The Return of Harmony part 2
    • Lesson Zero
    • Luna Eclipsed
    • Sisterhooves Social
    • The Cutie Pox
    • May the Best Pet Win!
    • The Mysterious Mare Do Well
    • Sweet and Elite
    • Secrets of My Excess
    • Hearth's Warming Eve
    • Family Appreciation Day
    • Baby Cakes
    • The Last Roundup
    • The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
    • Read it and Weep
    • Hearts and Hooves Day
    • A Friend in Deed
    • Putting Your Hoof Down
    • It's about Time
    • Dragon Quest
    • Hurricane Fluttershy
    • Ponyville Confidential
    • MMMystery on the Friendship Express
    • A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1
    • A Canterlot Wedding - Part 2
  2. 2. Who was the best character introduced in season 2?

• Discord
    • Pipsqueak
    • Pound Cake
    • Pumpkin Cake
    • Filthy Rich
    • Tom the Diamond
    • Smarty Pants
    • Tank
    • PeeWee
    • Iron Will
    • Gustava le Grand
    • Mulia Mild
    • Cranky Doodle Donkey
    • Thunderlane
    • Daring Do
    • Featherweight
    • Shining Armor
    • Princess Cadence
    • The Changlings
  3. 3. Did you like season 2?

• yes
    • no

I'm going to have to say my favorite episode was Read it and Weep, Discord was the best and I loved season 2.

Best Pony Of Season 2: DISCORD

Best Episode Of Season 2: The Return Of Harmony part 2

I loved the humor from Discord and Twilight that episode, It to me was the best episode.

Episode: Lesson Zero.

Raging Psycho Twilight is best Twilight

Character: Discord. Because he's Discord.

Of course I enjoyed every second of every episode. Otherwise I would't be known as the school 's brony, silly!

Episode: Cheating and saying the finale as a whole

Character: Changelings followed closely by Discord

Can you please please please make it so we can vote for more than one thing cause it's so hard to choose!!!

Going to do it now!

Episode: Hurricane Fluttershy or A Canterlot Wedding part 1&2. So...many.. Pegasus ponies.... and the finale was just brilliant. Period.

Pony: Princess Cadence! I was going to go for Discord, but then I remembered Cadence's voice and how much it melted my brain from gorgeousness.

Who the f*** didn't like season 2?

I can't imagine anyone actually voting "no" for that question.

I just realized, I meant to ask if you liked season 2 better than season 1!

(facehoof)

Sorry for confusion

Tricky, tricky.

I went for "The Last Roundup" for the episode. Derpy + Demon Pinkie Pie = Win.

For the character I chose Iron Will. Although I could have easily chosen Discord instead, I decided to go for the underdog and not be swayed by Discord essentially being the MLP equivalent of Q.

• 2 weeks later...

Read It and Weep was awesome, but I voted for May the Best Pet Win because of the killer song, the excellent pacing and the fact that it was a Rainbow Dash* episode, and she was in top form for that one.

Best new character was definitely Daring Do for me, probably because she's basically Dashie with different colors and a pith helmet, i.e., "Indiana Dash".

I voted "Yes" for the season, but only because there wasn't a "Hell Yeah!" option. There probably should be one.

* Who, as we all know, is Best Pony.

While the Queen of the Changelings is definitely my favourite new character (I added her to my "to cosplay" list), I thought Its About Time was the best of the episodes. The predestination paradox was great, the future-war Twilight look was amazing, and it was still entertaining enough to keep me hooked even though we all knew exactly how it would end.

But really the only episode I didn't like was Sweet and Elite, and that's only because it used a couple of tropes I find uncomfortable to watch.

Last 2 episodes were best with all that epicness. (And I really liked all the songs in those episodes)

I really liked Princess Cadences voice acting so that makes her my no.1 character in season 2.

Return of Harmony: Part 2 was my favorite because it was personally the funniest episode out of the whole season, and I find myself going back to watching it again.

Daring Do was my favorite new character.

Clearly I'm the greatest character introduced in season 2~ B)

As for episodes, I really enjoyed RoH parts 1 and 2 of course, but Luna Eclipsed was probably my favorite single episode. There are no episodes I don't like at all of course, though.

(edited)

OH MY GOSH, I just finished watching "A Canterlot Wedding: Part 2" and it was sooooooooooo many kinds of win!!!!!!!! Fantastic music, amazing action, hilarious humor, Flutterspy, Spy Dash, Pinkie Pie with a Gatling Unicorn and Party Cannon!!!!!! Oh my mind is still reeling from how many different kinds of awesome there was in that episode!!!!!!!! Finally, it also had a really heartwarming lesson about both letting your loved ones enter others lives, sometimes even at the cost of spending less time in your own, as well as letting others enter into your own life as new members of your family, as well as the "following your instinct" lesson attached with the action sequences!!!!! Oh yeah, and background ponies, LOTS of background ponies!!!!!! For me, this was the best episode of Season 2 for sure, and a perfect way for Lauren Faust to end her run as the executive producer and developer of MLP: FIM!!!! Thank you soooooooo much Lauren for giving us something full of so much joy, love, friendship, humor, and just plain awesomeness, and I know that you've left it in safe and capable hands!!!!!!! Best of luck on all of your future projects!!!!! :wub:

Posted Image

As for my favorite character introduced, it's no contest: Discord's my main man!

Posted Image

He just stole the show EVERY SINGLE TIME he was onscreen, and I look forward to his (hopeful and probable) return in Season 3!!!!! Cross your hooves!!!! B)

And as to the question "Did I like Season 2," my answer is, welllllllll...... YES, YESSSSS, DOUBLE YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! But don't take my word for it, just ask Princess Luna!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lowij-5Q5Xg

That it has Luna... that it has. B)

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1