general If you could do anything what would it be?

Measure Theory

I'd twerk on top of Mount Everest... :lol:

No but really I think I'd get me signed to a record label, I'm done with trying to get noticed by myself

I hope you finally get your break-through.

Be in equestria (and be my OC). That is what I want. Then my life would be fulfilled! If you didn't know, I am very selective with woman, the main thing is that you need to be a pegusister. Otherwise, I can't date her. But if I was in equestria, my options are expanded by a thousandfold. my fav mares are twi, rarity, moon dancer, and applejack. They would be my main priority.  :pout:

• 3 months later...

I would become God, dragon and empirior of the empire.Vile still being myself.I would coqure evrything.Evry univers under my comand.All ilneses would be cured because advansed tech.People would be imortal.They would die wean they would feel like thea did evrything.Equstria would also be coqured second time.And Celestia would live happy life with her husbin(Human).I would have found true love.And sice I would be imortal I would live forever with my love.

Make myself incredibly wealthy and powerful, and also immortal and indestructible. I'd also help those close to me with their problems...but only them since I don't really care beyond that specific group.

Being able to go to Bronycon or Midwest Brony Fest. I REALLY want to go to one of the conventions, but I'm only 13, and the chances of me being able to go are minuscule. By the time I'm 18, I'm not even sure if My Little Pony will be around any more, I sure hope it will, or else I'll never be able to attend one of the greatest conventions of all time.

Aside from obvious wishes (e.g. curing the world's ills), I would want to be able to travel the world for free. Everywhere I go, I would make vlogs, take photographs, write blogs entries about my adventures etc.! That's my dream -- to be self employed and to make a living off of everything I enjoy doing. And I plan on doing just that. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Leave the country, start anew and pretend my past never existed. Learn multiple languages and become an entrepreneur. Be around people who care with close to zero crime. Live somewhere where life actually means something.

Already workin' on it.

• 1 month later...

I wish for magic, like in so many of my pen and paper role playing games.

Beeing able to cast spells, even so limited once like in Pathfinder, or so powerful once like in Shadowrun.

But my favourite magic would be this one like Mage The Ascension,

every little thig you can imagine could happen, as long as it fits with the believings of the others around you.

Magic is the power, I wish for real, but I know it isn't so easy.

So I do the next best thing. Imagination and writing, the magic to create my own stories.

• 3 years later...
(edited)

Go ziplining through a forest, that looks like so much fun.

Or go swimming with dolphins. 

On 12/7/2015 at 2:00 PM, SquipyCheetah said:

I would definitely cure the world of sheer stupidity.

What? But then there's nothing for me to laugh at!

Edited by Emerald Heart

Turn myself into a nine tailed fox goddess and create my own dimensional realm that no human could begin to conceive or imagine. From there, I would abduct those of evil heart and intent and trap them in a purgatorial world that has an uncanny resemblance to Agatha's Christie's "And Then There Were None".

• Brohoof 1