Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Official SMITE Thread (Open of curious users too)

Primarch Fulgrim

smite-logo-610x335.jpg

Yeah, this thread is for anyone who wants to talk about the MOBA SMITE with others who play it, of if you're new maybe get tips on playing. But if you're new to SMITE completely and want to know what it is, SMITE is a free-to-play MOBA that is quite different from the well known LoL and Dota 2. It's third-person, and features gods and goddesses from ancient mythology such as Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and many more from Greek, Egyptian, Hindu, Mayan, and Chinese mythology. 

If you want to get the game click the link here

(Its a link for referring a friend so both you and me get more stuff in-game)

So yeah, if you would like to friend me in-game, my username is MAniACKMagee and I'm usually up for groups.

• Brohoof 1

i play on PC i main Madusa i'm okay...ish.. my name is hatemoba cause you know i hate LoL and WoW but smite is done right (ha rhymes) 

Edited by Jora
  • Brohoof 1

I have played the game regularly before; favourite god? Thanatos.

Mostly play jousts and/or arena matches. My username is ThanatosXLR and well... I am somewhat experienced in most matches, I guess.

Edited by SunsetMaster
  • Brohoof 1

I watched SMITE's YT channel and they are exceptionally well in terms of YT content creator. They made a lot more content than it's 2/3 counterpart (DOTA and LoL and maybe HotS).

With that being said. I never actually played SMITE but I like some of the champions, like the recent Ratatoskr, Sol and Ravana. Seeing how vast myths are, there's bound to be a lot more Gods in the future.

My favorite Ult right now would be Xbalanque in terms of how cool it looked like in Spectator Mode.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

*ENORMOUS BUMP*

I initially started playing Smite a couple of years back during Season 2. but I stopped pretty shortly after I started. Now I started playing again recently. Favorite god at the moment is Hades. Getting kills with his ult is just so satisfying.

Current IGN is TwillyFSniper (My old username on here), but intend to change it soon if I can. Account is only level 15 or 16.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer

• 1 year later...

Got back into Smite recently. IGN is ZippyThePinhead. I'm looking for peeps to play with, might be in the market for a new clan as well. Would really like to get into a group that uses Discord voice chat.