The ponies have invaded and you are drafted into the army

cider float

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtIWWPBYRrk (0:08 seconds)

Precisely that. Why? Ponies waged war at humanity. They may not see humans as good creatures, and as such, would likely imprison me/do something horrible the moment i step into their sight. I would not want to join the army, for the sole reason that ponies would just blast the hell out of us with magic. Nukes would be horrid to use, since we most likely wouldnt know where they are, so we would just bomb a random location and destroy the land. Plus, they'll just teleport or put up a shield or something if we manage to bomb them. So... RUN AWAY!

Edited by Horse Reaper Bradley

"What, ponies? Like the My Little Pony ponies? Bwahahaha! What are they going to do? Cuddle us to death? Give me a break, they'd never..." *Gets blown up by Celestia's godlike power*

I'm guessing that's more or less what would happen to me.

• Brohoof 1

Convince the ponies I'm on their side and have never eaten horse meat cuz I went vegetarian before all the horse meat lasagna scandals happened  :please:

Also I kinda doubt Celestia would not want peace for humans and ponies alike. I can only imagine her taking over a country because she knows how much wrong is happening in it.

That doesn't seem characteristic of MLP characters at all.

Also, I am a pacifist, and ain't no one ever going to draft me. However, I would gladly take this opportunity to kill myself. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I'd eat a butt ton of sugar the day before my physical so it shows up that I have diabetes and get sent home :P

Several people actually did this during the WWII draft in America.

From there I'd just wait for the ponies to inevitably take over the country/world and assimilate :3

If Equestria would be the aggressor, we’d have to create a team that could fight such a magical foe. In the end, it would not be nukes or bullets that would end the equines; they would be slain by the most powerful and gruesome weapon one could ever use against a living creature: bioweapon. Silent, invisible, deadly, the eastern equine encephalitis virus uses mosquitoes as vectors and has a high mortality rate for horses. Since US has experience with this particular bioweapon, we could easily make a weaponized version to deal with an enemy that has never before encountered such a terrifying force of nature. The rest, weakened and frightened, can then be disposed of by conventional means.

Why yes, I am evil.

Try to stay out of the battle long enough for Pinkie Pie to throw a party and stop this war. Or have a nervous breakdown which would make medics say I'm not healthy enough to go to war. Whatever comes first. 

Princess Celestia would stop the war if it means cake.

Edited by RarityFan01

I'd probably break down in tears before I even shoot a single round. Im really not fit for combat psychologically, they'd be better off sending me to work on my farm or do something noncombat related. I doubt I'd be in much danger, I can't see Celestia ordering her army to slay the innocent.

Most of my resources would go to the humans, but a little might mysteriously vanish to feed the hungry on both sides.

As happy as I would be to have Equestria interact with our own universe, I'm not sure if I'd get involved in the war. I'm against war, and quite frankly I don't think it would go on forever. What I would imagine is that the war would end with a peace treaty and our two worlds would get along and start to trade with one another.

Although, wouldn't the ponies be turned to humans in our own world, since we really don't have any anthropomorphic animals here? And wouldn't we be turned to ponies in their world? I mean we've seen this in Equestria Girls, so...

I'm overthinking this, aren't I?

Edited by Yufery

...I'm honestly really surprised at the amount of people saying they would turn against humans in an all out genocide situation when humans are not the aggressors.  :lol: Dang, haha.

So the ponies from Equestria has invaded your country lead by Celestia. They are willing to take over your nation and to eliminate all humans. You are drafted into the army.

Some thoughts on this.  :)

1. Ponies are the invaders. We are defending our home, they are trying to stamp out something they have no claim to.

2. Total and unrestricted genocide. Notice the ALL humans bit. Whether you turn coat, help them, or turn against your own kind, by the wording of the prompt they'll still kill you just like any other human. You will be just as terrible in their eyes.

3. In the vast majority of wars, there's at least some idea of mercy and respect. We even have the laws of war, or a basic code of conduct now, and abide by some less terrible means; if nothing else we have long since kept an idea of taking prisoners or sparing those unable to oppose a takeover. In this case, ponies would be devoid of even that decency. Cute or not, pretty world or not, this would be proof they're more immoral than the worst of humankind when looking at the scale of nations.

Personally I'd be all for fighting, and using whatever means to stop said invasion.  :ooh: Thankfully I think it's a pretty unlikely scenario. I think the nations would realistically try to get along, if just a surreal scenario was somehow realistically played out.