Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The ponies have invaded and you are drafted into the army

cider float

Ventilate my cranuim on the first live fire excercise during weapon familiarisation course.

Even if the ponies would win, they war would've changed them. Probably not in a good way. So yeah, I'd pass on the opportunity to befriend a pony in this scenario.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, this thread stinks of Conversion Bureau. The ponies in which you describe in this thread would never do that. The canon ones anyway.

In answer to your question. I would rather die. As I lie dying I would spit in their faces rather than betray my own species

If they are not willing to make a compromise and wish to kill all humans. Humanity may be forced to nuke them into oblivion.  Goodbye ponies.

If they compromise. Meet us at the coffee table and try to figure out a way to be friends. Make sweet love with them and all that stuff. If that fails and they still will want to kill us, go back the 'nuking plan'.

OK OK. Bomb them into submission and invade with all the world's armies . Once they surrender, proceed to occupy Equestria with a massive military force and establish a brutal police state in Equestria. Hey, at least it's not killing all ponies. Normally I would be against such an action on the ponies, but these jerks (and aren't canon ponies) tried to murder us all, so they kinda got what they deserved. 

In truth, I would not want a war in the first place. I rather have peace and love and make love with the ponies.

Edited by Bendy

A lot of that would depend on how many of my friends/family were still alive and if they would be in danger. I mean, if the ponies are killing ALL humans, then yeah, can't really side with the ponies on that one. But if they're just irradicating governments and leaving innocent citizens out of it, sign me up.

Ponies are cool and all, but Humans for the win. More specifically, America.

They can hang out on their side of the dimensional border, and we can hang on our side. If the ponies suddenly went militant for whatever reason and tried to invade, I'd be one of the peoples who would snipe ponies with a .30-06. Don't come conquering, ponies; I'd prefer not to fill you with holes.

Something is wrong here.  I wouldn't have been around to be drafted into the army as this would have happened sooner.  You have to kidnap a pony.  Find out what the pony knows, preferably from a lead lined and grounded cell.  This is so averse to what ponies are like that until you have their side of the story, and have established that yes, they are ponies of the type shown in the show,

If they do NOT have reason for doing this, then no they do not qualify as ponies by spirit, at best only by form, and yeah they are invaders and need to be put down, but I need to know if we didn't invade first, if there is any mind control happening, if they are ponies at all, and what the overreaching truth is which this scenario does not provide from both sides(nothing is this simple).

• Brohoof 1

If ponies invaded, and I was drafted. It would be simple. Cut the head off, and then shock and awe. If that doesn't work. Ponyville with become Nukeville 2015 (or whatever year it is). Then if that doesn't work. Canterlot, Manehatten, Fillydelphia, and so on. I would rather die fighting them than join them. I have a sneaking suspicion though they might be able to change us however.... So if that happens, I'll slave away to keep my identity.

Well, I doubt ponies would go all Dalek on humanity, but if they did, I would fight back. If they were trying to exterminate humans, then it becomes a fight for survival. All of humanity would have to fight back, and therefore, would unite human kind for the first time. If we succeeded in fighting them off, then we would have harmony on Earth. Celestia works in mysterious ways.

I would gather ponies and people together that don't want to fight and resettle somewhere away from the war and create my own country x3

Edited by Princess-Moonlight

As much as I love Luna (who I assume would have made this decision with Celestia), I would no longer have respect towards her and I would remain loyal towards humanity. I can't seriously think myself of killing my own friends and family. It's difficult for me to be willing to kill ponies either, but I'm not their kind and I'm to defend my own kind. Even if I were to be kept alive as only human in Equestria, wouldn't their desire to eliminate humanity put me in permanent state of perceived inferiority to ponies?

Most people don't approve of genocides like the Holocaust to say the least. Why should we approve of another specie making extinct us?

I'm not gonna be drafted, there's a few sections and articles keeping my plot outta the fight.... in the situation though I'd start out a diplomat, trying to find a way to compromise between the two species. Fighting, even when instinctually acceptabe, would be my last choice (though I'd probably make myself some big ol' noob version of chief carrying around my own boombox playing my war tunes and taking down every threat I meet until they used me weakness against me (hopefully she's looking for a way to escape and start a peaceful relationship between Equestrians and humans and.... (enter stereotypical nerfy fanboy scifi romeo/juliet story here)). Anywho I would definitely be fighting in the third group for peace between sides until I had no choice otherwise. Definitely letting myself get capped just for a chance to show them that a human can be something other than an enemy. 

The ponies I know would never attack Canada (or any country on earth really). But if they did attack, hopefully we could come to an agreement with the ponies. I'd be willing to join the army to protect my family and friends though.

This is interesting.... I mean idk, one I'm not much of a soldier and two I wouldn't want to kill ponies. Besides, why in the wide world of Equestria would Celestia want to take over and eliminate people? She promotes peace