Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Limestone Pie Fan club

Delzepp

First of all...
Wow. This thread is....actually polite. That's unheard of.

Secondly,
Yeah, I feel like Limestone needs more love. I know people who are really drawn to tsundere characters. 

On that note, I feel like Limestone is equivalent to Aria (who also happens to be my favourite siren). There's the one that most people like (Sonata/Marble), the second-most-liked (Adagio/Maud), and the least liked (Aria/Limestone). 

Just like Aria, I feel that Limestone has a lot of potential to possess a charming personality. It is so unfortunate that their characters will likely remain underdeveloped. 

Thirdly, 
Ingrid Nilson is the VA for Maud, Marble, and Limestone.

Fourthly,
Did Pinkie just say "mine" instead of "farm"?
 https://youtu.be/vTtuClN9Zhk

Fifthly,
I'm still confused...how do you "farm" rocks?

Edited by Kedzie
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

First of all...

Wow. This thread is....actually polite. That's unheard of.

unheard of? I dunno, all the threads I've seen here are polite, I've met nothing but awesome members in this forum (with just a few exceptions X3)

Secondly,

Yeah, I feel like Limestone needs more love. I know people who are really drawn to tsundere characters.

it's only a few days after her debut episode, give her a bit of time

Thirdly, 

Ingrid Nilson is the VA for Maud, Marble, and Limestone.

yup, she sure is

Fourthly,

Did Pinkie just say "mine" instead of "farm"?

https://youtu.be/vTtuClN9Zhk

yup, it's a farm, but there's a mine underneath as well, not that big of a mistake (or maybe it is, I dunno X3)

Fifthly,

I'm still confused...how do you "farm" rocks?

apparently, they're edible, at least some at least, from what I've seen

other than that, I have to be honest, I really dunno how to answer

Edited by Delzepp

Well, I think the term "farm" is rather confusing in relation to Pie family. Personally, I see it more related to a wind farm, or a bitcoin farm, rather than an agricultural farm. As already mentioned by Delzepp, some of the rocks are edible. Then there are crystals form the mine, and also the rocks lying around like pumpkins on a patch. So the Pies could run a crystal mine and a quarry (unconfirmed, but there's that flashback from Trixie when she crushed boulders into smaller parts), and the rocks lying around are... maturing? There's also the method of plowing the field countless times to obtain stones from the earth.

All in all, the "rocks" need to be really special to make a living from farming them. Maybe they're rich in minerals used in medicine or alchemy? That would make them rather expensive.

• Brohoof 1

I weirdly like Limestone Pie as a character...

Usually I don't like characters with this personality but I really like this character, same thing happened with Marble Pie. Something about the Pie family just makes me like what I usually don't  :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

I weirdly like Limestone Pie as a character...

Usually I don't like characters with this personality but I really like this character

she seems to be different in the game though, at least from this pic

Limestone_Pie_album.png

• Brohoof 2

Well, um, I love how sassy Pinkie Pie was towards Limestone, first of all. "SHEESH!" 

And second of all, Limestone is great. Very grumpy, but great.

well yeah, Pinkie's her sister, she wouldn't hurt her and Pinkie knows that

in fact, even if she looks like she means business, I don't really think she'd willingly hurt anyone, especially family

• Brohoof 1

Limestone is a lot like how I wanna act towards my customers at work. I'd love to be as commanding, direct, abrasive and loud as she was, as long as it didn't cost me my job. But then knowing how many of my customers act like inconsiderate, lazy jerks, I'd probably shred by vocal chords in an afternoon. 

Anyways, check out these pre-hearthbreakers Limestone pics

99271__safe_pinkie-pie_anthro_pinkamena-

post-18785-0-66935100-1446151129_thumb.png

inkie_and_blinkie_by_karzahnii-d5t926m.p

343337__safe_inkie%2Bpie_marble%2Bpie_bl

8a24dfb357e89746bf5b341a25bcd98c.png

large.jpg

post-18785-0-57088100-1446151275_thumb.jpg

post-18785-0-38795300-1446151306_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I did not realize watching the episode that Limestone Pie's cutie mark is a literal half-lime and two stones. I'm really oddly happy about this unexpected turn of events.

Also oh gosh look at her look at the cute little grump

It took me a while to notice that Limestone's Cutie Mark was such a corny visual pun. I love that bossy mare for it!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Limestone is one of those characters I grew to really love overtime. She may not be the most popular character, but who cares? I for one love her personality. I can actually relate to her demeanour and how she acts towards others, but like Limestone I don't really hate anybody either. That being said, I do see a lot of fanart of her acting a little too angry. Not that I find it annoying, but if anything, I would say she is more overprotective. Oh, and Limestone has the best mane ever. :P

Have some fanart of the purple horse.

1013347__safe_solo_clothes_upvotes+galor

• Brohoof 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...