Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In Loving Memory of Iliana "Lilly" Garcia

Nylon

Hello @Bored2death,

Since this is about a discussion regarding the Bronydom and its content, I have moved it to a section meant for that sort of stuff -- Sugarcube Corner.

---

There are many bad things that people have made, but it especially takes an absolute fuckwit to do something as horrible and heartbreaking as kill a harmless four-year old girl. I'm very glad to see that Trey Ganem took the time to build a customised coffin in memory of Iliana Garcia, though.

My deepest sympathies go out to the Garica family. Nobody deserves to go through something this tragic.

• Brohoof 6

Hello @Bored2death,

Since this is about a discussion regarding the Bronydom and its content, I have moved it to a section meant for that sort of stuff -- Sugarcube Corner.

---

There are many bad things that people have made, but it especially takes an absolute fuckwit to do something as horrible and heartbreaking as kill a harmless four-year old girl. I'm very glad to see that Trey Ganem took the time to build a customised coffin in memory of Iliana Garcia, though.

My deepest sympathies go out to the Garica family. Nobody deserves to go through something this tragic.

Thanks, I didn't know where this could go so I just went with "other fan work" because it was a fanmade coffin made for the poor little toddler

• Brohoof 5

My condolescence to the girl's family, and gratitude to the person that made that beautiful coffin.

I looked up on the incident a bit more, the convict has a pretty dirty criminal history, terrible gun manners, and a lack of self control.

• Brohoof 3

May you rest in peace little Lilly :'( I'm sure you'll encounter Dashie up in the clouds of Heaven. May God bless that man and his pretty little coffin. Rainbow Dash will forever watch over her in her eternal rest.

• Brohoof 4

My god, how can someone be so cruel as to take the life of a 4-year old girl.

God bless this amazing man for what he did, he's a true angel and he deserves all the praise he gets for being one amazingly nice person.

My condolences to the family and friends of Lilly Garcia, may her little soul RIP.

:(

• Brohoof 4

It's really interesting to see someone who specializes in giving the last honors to someone who's suffered a terribly wrongful death, especially as a donation.

That is the... most cheerful coffin I've ever seen.

terrible gun manners

Damn it you made me laugh in an incredibly serious topic.

• Brohoof 4

Seems like something small i'm sure to the family it was incredible, that man... i have no words his actions speak for themselves.

A stone thrown into an ocean creates ripples those ripples could become waves. By deciding to be helpful, nice or just smile to people you meet you will start a ripple of positive vibrations. Let's not take these acts of kindness for granted. Give a smile, a pat on the back send out those positive ripples and let's create some waves.

• Brohoof 2

You know, it really warms my heart to see that, in a world as harsh as ours, there are still people as kind as Trey Ganem. It is very sad to see an innocent child die before her time, especially because of a crime that should never have happened at all. If there is anything I've got to say, though, I feel sorry for the Garcia family, and I think a little bit of my faith in humanity has been restored, of course from Trey's nice gesture

• Brohoof 4