Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Better late than nevar :derp:

Kawaii Besu

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Everypony is best pony :love:

Well, I have actually been a member for like nearly 3 years, but I have actually never done an introduction of myself whatsoever, so, after a long 1,026 days of wait, here it is folks. :P

sig-4210710.1009151__safe_twilight%20spa

Hai guys!

My name is Fillypino Pride, or Filly, Filleh, Fillet. Whatever you can call me. :comeatus:

I'm just a regular ol' 9th-grade 15 year old living in the stinkhole of Asia called daPilipins. ;-;

What are some stuff that I like? Besides ponies, I like computers and gaming (LINUS :love: ), rock music (Queen <3), guitars, and you. :bedeyes:

I also do some vector art just because I have no life, so if you want to check it out, there you go, if you want to. :squee:

Anyways, that's me! I know it's nearly 3 years too late for this, but, well, better late than never. :lol:

Thanks Lightwing and Raritas

imean

Have a Queen song that you may have never heard of before :squee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PItMuGp39Q

Anyways, that's about it. :D

Hugtiem!

sig-4210710.large.png

• Brohoof 9

Hello! It's great to have you here back in this awesome place called the MLP forums. :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here and get to enjoy being here. :D Feel free to message a member here at any time if you want. :)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome (formally) to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't (ever) be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you continue having a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4210172.sig-4209612.sig-4206689.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLPFourms!sig-3896578.sig-3864718.sig-3811969.sig-

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
If you interested in seeing the new episode with us on Saturday morning, we stream it right over on Equestria.TV!
We also have a Movie Night every Friday at 6PM EST! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!

• Brohoof 2

Hello Filly , its nice to meet you :) Welcome back to the community. We are happy to see you with us. We hope to see you around more often after today. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. Have fun my friend  :D  '''

Edited by Kenshiro
  • Brohoof 3

Hello there Fillypino Pride, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! I hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :squee:

Computers, rock music & guitars. I love you already. <3 You should have spoke up sooner! :lol: I think you'll do just fine here. Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask myself or any other here. We'd be only happy to help!

Now gimmie my free hug!  :love: 

post-34951-0-69729200-1444260269.png

• Brohoof 3