Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What keeps you attached to the brony fandom? Some other stuff too.

Mentis Soliloquy

Hello this is gonna be a bit of a weird post from me. So here it goes I've been part of this community for a few months now and in the forums for roughly 2 months you may of seen me around or said hi. I have come to love this community as like none before everyone here has such great input into items and the amount of artistry from many is inspiring and depressing at the same time. You see I'm not artistically gifted I can't draw or sing or make animations etc... But I do have my mind a hive of activity, sometimes annoying as I can not turn it off so It keeps going.

Nevertheless I was giving it some thought last night as too what do and what i'm capable of and what I can do is make analysis and theory vids as well as reviews you may of seen them around (I make COH2 tactics vids aswell), and I thought though many might be able to do what I can not everyone does and I do so i'm kinda of a mental artist (sounds like metal patient) anyway now for some self promotion (dignity somewhat dies now) I'm am making a direct appeal to those out there who like the sort of things I do to give me some consideration, or tell a friend of me. I never attempted this for fame or fortune but to leave a hoof print on the world something that would be here after myself (sounds a bit silly) my videos get for me great amount of views anywhere from 10-40 and more on some which is awesome, even 10 people out in the world stop and watch something i made it fills me with pride, but I'd like more of you guys to see it.

Anyway I posted this video yesterday and I has some views makes me happy but I'd like you, yes you reading to watch it (ALL OF IT) it's 7 mins and post below your thoughts, on the subject or constructive criticism etc... Anyway here it is and I'm not telling you anything about the contents (it's a surprise)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfXeqViC9cQ

And if you don't watch I'm ok with that It may not be your cup of tea, and I will post it's message in a day or two so people can talk about it.

• Brohoof 1

I've got to say, the show itself is what keeps me attached to the fandom! It's always fun to see reactions, ships, and headcanons made by the bronies! And since it is a big fandom nowadays, it's double the fun! For example, when I see a reference to another show I immediately go to twitter and there are bronies talking about already! Nevertheless, it's a very supportive fandom and most people are nice, which also makes me want to stay a brony :)

• Brohoof 1

I have been a fan of the show for almost a year and a Brony for 7 months now. I was attracted to the fandom because of all of the friendly people and also the show's storyline and animation and the fanart and fanfiction.

But a small part are the characters and how they connect to our lives.

I've been a Brony since April the 8th of last year, and while I DO admit that recently I have been contemplating weather or not I should leave the Brony fandom, just due to personal issues relating to not really being able to "celebrate" my love of MLP outside of the internet (in other words: not being allowed to go to meetups), what I think keeps me attached to the fandom is the MLP Forums community, closely followed by the fan works, and I guess the Brony "following" at my school (even though it is fairly small, and there aren't really anyone quite as obsessed with ponies as I am). Had it not been for these three factors, I bet I probably would've just watched the show every now and then.

• Brohoof 1