Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Her performance was truly nothing short of amazing. It brought tears to my eyes. I kept watching Coloratura play that beautiful song, 'The Magic Inside'. I never seen anything like it. Beautiful, strong and emotional. I still listen to it everyday. Overtime, I felt a passion for Coloratura. I knew she was something special to me. A pony that I've never came across before, but with so much heart in her. I admire her life story. Starting off as a playful, easygoing filly, then going to Manehatten to make it big, while being manipulated by Svengallop. But once her childhood friend shows her the error of her ways, she becomes a true pony at heart. She really inspired me. A couple of months later, I fell in love with her (seriously). She will always be that special girl to me, the love of my life. I just want to be with her forever. She even inspired me to take on piano again. Now I can play MLP songs, such as 'A Changeling Can Change', 'You're in My Head Like a Catchy Song', 'Smile Song', 'A Kirin Tale', and of course 'The Magic Inside'. She's really changed who I was in the past.

Some of the things I love about Coloratura are:

• She is beautiful (in my opinion).
  • She has a wonderful voice (thanks to Lena Hall).
  • She is generous - since she loves charity.
  • She's kind - towards the school ponies, and Applejack (before their argument, and during the near end of the episode).
  • She's considerate - giving Applejack a chance to prove that she is being used, even though she is still mad at her.
  • She's easy to get along with (according to Applejack when she was a filly). Considering the fact that she has probably changed (but we don't know that for sure).
  • She's a pony of heart - after seeing the error of her ways.

Oh Coloratura, you will always be in my heart...

latest?cb=20151123130323

• Brohoof 7

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/21/2019 at 1:54 AM, RaraLover said:

Her performance was truly nothing short of amazing. It brought tears to my eyes. I kept watching Coloratura play that beautiful song, 'The Magic Inside'. I never seen anything like it. Beautiful, strong and emotional. I still listen to it everyday. Overtime, I felt a passion for Coloratura. I knew she was something special to me. A pony that I've never came across before, but with so much heart in her. I admire her life story. Starting off as a playful, easygoing filly, then going to Manehatten to make it big, while being manipulated by Svengallop. But once her childhood friend shows her the error of her ways, she becomes a true pony at heart. She really inspired me. A couple of months later, I fell in love with her (seriously). She will always be that special girl to me, the love of my life. I just want to be with her forever. She even inspired me to take on piano again. Now I can play MLP songs, such as 'A Changeling Can Change', 'You're in My Head Like a Catchy Song', 'Smile Song', 'A Kirin Tale', and of course 'The Magic Inside'. She's really changed who I was in the past.

Some of the things I love about Coloratura are:

• She is beautiful (in my opinion).
  • She has a wonderful voice (thanks to Lena Hall).
  • She is generous - since she loves charity.
  • She's kind - towards the school ponies, and Applejack (before their argument, and during the near end of the episode).
  • She's considerate - giving Applejack a chance to prove that she is being used, even though she is still mad at her.
  • She's easy to get along with (according to Applejack when she was a filly). Considering the fact that she has probably changed (but we don't know that for sure).
  • She's a pony of heart - after seeing the error of her ways.

Oh Coloratura, you will always be in my heart...

latest?cb=20151123130323

I'm honestly disappointed that she only really appeared in one episode. I know that she was referenced in Season 7 twice, but I would have loved to see her return in another episode. She's definitely my favourite character in the whole series evnthough she only appeared once. 

I've always used this habit where i always skipped thru all the songs in mlp (guess I'm not that much of a fan of music), but the song "Equestria, the land I love" really opened my eyes. I love it and i guess it will always be my most favourite mlp song. 

I don't know about you, but my favourite ship in mlp is Rarajack. Applejack and Coloratura really complement each other and I would have loved to see them connect romantically. 

And lol I'm gonna stop talking before I get depressed about the fact that Rara never returned in another episode of mlp. The fact that this is the first thing I comment on after joining the forums really shows how much I love her as a character. 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 9:07 AM, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

I'm honestly disappointed that she only really appeared in one episode. I know that she was referenced in Season 7 twice, but I would have loved to see her return in another episode. She's definitely my favourite character in the whole series evnthough she only appeared once. 

I've always used this habit where i always skipped thru all the songs in mlp (guess I'm not that much of a fan of music), but the song "Equestria, the land I love" really opened my eyes. I love it and i guess it will always be my most favourite mlp song. 

I don't know about you, but my favourite ship in mlp is Rarajack. Applejack and Coloratura really complement each other and I would have loved to see them connect romantically. 

And lol I'm gonna stop talking before I get depressed about the fact that Rara never returned in another episode of mlp. The fact that this is the first thing I comment on after joining the forums really shows how much I love her as a character. 

I know how you feel. :sunny: You get so attached to a character yet they only appear once in a show. It's sad, because she truly deserves to be in at least more than one episode. :yeahno:

"Equestria, the Land I Love" is also one of my favourites! :kirin: You have a good taste in music! :P Mine is "The Magic Inside". Either way, both are sung by Rara! :love:

I don't really pay much attention to ships, but I can definitely say RaraJack is one of my favourites! :Rara::mlp_bedeyes: They are always so adorable together (sometimes too adorable)! :please:

Image result for mlp rara cute

I also get depressed when thinking how Rara never reappeared in the show. :sunny: I hoped that she made an actual appearance (with vocals and stuff) in Season 9, but unfortunately, I heard that it never happened, which really crushed me. :( In fact, the news has made me less excited to watch Season 9 (though can't say anything yet because I haven't watched it yet :twismile:).

• Brohoof 8

23 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

I know how you feel. :sunny: You get so attached to a character yet they only appear once in a show. It's sad, because she truly deserves to be in at least more than one episode. :yeahno:

"Equestria, the Land I Love" is also one of my favourites! :kirin: You have a good taste in music! :P Mine is "The Magic Inside". Either way, both are sung by Rara! :love:

I don't really pay much attention to ships, but I can definitely say RaraJack is one of my favourites! :Rara::mlp_bedeyes: They are always so adorable together (sometimes too adorable)! :please:

Image result for mlp rara cute

I also get depressed when thinking how Rara never reappeared in the show. :sunny: I hoped that she made an actual appearance (with vocals and stuff) in Season 9, but unfortunately, I heard that it never happened, which really crushed me. :( In fact, the news has made me less excited to watch Season 9 (though can't say anything yet because I haven't watched it yet :twismile:).

I'm not that much into ships either, but the synergy between Rara and Applejack just made me realise that they were perfect for each other. :wub:

I really like "The Magic Inside", but for me "Equestria, The Land I Love" tops it because of the cute final part of The Mane Attraction, where CMCs sing it with Rara. :wub::wub::wub:

They brought back Moon dancer for a short scene in Season 9, and even brought back Quibble Pants for an episode:ButtercupLaugh:, yet they didn't bring back Coloratura :worry: 

To be totally honest with you, you aren't missing much by not watching Season 9. Sure, some episodes are good like the final 3 episodes, but I feel that this season lags behind previous seasons. The writers seem to have run out of ideas for the Mane 6 episodes, which makes the fact that Rara never appeared even more impactful. Why didn't they do a couple more episodes on fan-favourite characters from previous seasons?:Cozy: Just seems to be a missed opportunity for Hasbro.

Edited by Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Why didn't they do a couple more episodes on fan-favourite characters from previous seasons?

There is a hook with Sweetie Belle's cutie mark too. Would have loved to see Sweetie Belle get an opportunity to sing on stage with RaRa as her mentor.

Maybe Lena Hall had other commitments and/or her agent wanted too much money?

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Bas said:

Heh, that's where I have to disagree, season 9 was great for me and a huge improvement of s8 for sure, which might have been the worst season for me. S9 might even be the best one for me. :P

Oh, I definitely agree that S8 was probably the worst Season. Season 9 did greatly improve on Season 8, but I just prefer some of the earlier seasons like 5 or 6 to season 9. 

15 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

There is a hook with Sweetie Belle's cutie mark too. Would have loved to see Sweetie Belle get an opportunity to sing on stage with RaRa as her mentor.

Maybe Lena Hall had other commitments and/or her agent wanted too much money?

Seeing Sweetie belle mentored by Rara would be amazing :wub:

I guess Lena Hall may have been busy, but I do feel that the show focused on the Mane 6 too much in Season 9. There’s other ponies that they could have brought back like Coco Pommel or Autumn Blaze (or the Kirin in general). Moon dancer reappeared but only for a few minutes, so she could have been given more time. The Pie sisters (Marble and Limestone) could also have gotten another episode. That’s just the ponies that I can think off the top of my head, there’s is definitely more that should have made another appearance.

Edited by Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

I guess Lena Hall may have been busy, but I do feel that the show focused on the Mane 6 too much in Season 9.

I think that comes down to that the show can't be all things to all fans.

A *lot* of fans complained that the focus wasn't as heavily on the mane 6 in later seasons; the writers have been generally responsive to fan comments, so may have taken that into account. They were also clearly trying to wrap up all the various loose threads that had been open since S1 (such as Scoots' parents), so were trying to fit material that would have been better spread over several seasons into one.

I guess hiring in (and scheduling around) celeb voice actors didn't come high on the S9 list, and hence we never got to see our №1 Pony Popstar :(

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 6:42 AM, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

I guess Lena Hall may have been busy, but I do feel that the show focused on the Mane 6 too much in Season 9

Feeling a little sad now. Listening to the interview live on the PonyFest stream, and apparently Lena wanted to reprise the role, and was initially intended to take part in the movie, but was strung along by Hasbro for a while, then dropped when they got Sia.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Feeling a little sad now. Listening to the interview live on the PonyFest stream, and apparently Lena wanted to reprise the role, and was initially intended to take part in the movie, but was strung along by Hasbro for a while, then dropped when they got Sia.

Ooops I was meaning to watch that interview but it's bedtime for me so I can;t right now. 

But yeah that's sad to hear. It would have been amazing if she had reprised that role. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Hearts 💛🧡 said:

Ooops I was meaning to watch that interview but it's bedtime for me so I can;t right now. 

But yeah that's sad to hear. It would have been amazing if she had reprised that role. 

It is sad and a little surprising.

I am hoping that, like last month's PonyFest, recordings of the livestream will be made available on twitch.tv later.  Hopefully with less bandwidth issues, as the sound for the interview was awful and the stream kept dropping (which is odd, given the PrinceWhateverer stream was fine; maybe it was an issue with my own ISP there; would love to hear the ForestRain concert too, but 5am is probably a bit out there.

She also said she had seen her character in EqG too, which came as a surprise; seen fanart of that, but would like to see what the official version looks like...

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Cute 3D Coloratura :wub:

Yup., Its sad that DJTHED hasn't got the time to work on this right now, but looking forward to how awesome it is going to be when they do...