Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many blind bag figures do you have?

Shiny

I have a good handful from older waves, and almost all the ones from the Cutie Mark Magic wave (not transparent or anything).

I'm not really big on 6/21 ponies always being the Mane 6, so I always cheat and look at the peekhole or check codes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Erm, all of them I think...

Well, all the ones that are in the show. Plus a few dozen that are effectively "collatoral damage" to my monies, picked up while I was trying to get the ones I wanted. I also got the Funko Discord since he's the perfect size to join the blind bag ponies.

p.s. There's a fairly well-scaled Angel figure in the Equestria Girls Fluttershy playset. I bought the entire set just for him and gave the rest away :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure of the exact amount I have, but I want to say somewhere around 60. I stopped collecting when they stopped making ones that I wanted or were unique in a way that was interesting to me. At first I didn't realize there were codes so I got frustrated when I got doubles (or even triples) of the same pony. Once I used the codes to get the ones I wanted it got less fun. I'm gonna make little scenes with the ones I have eventually, like with the barn and Sugarcube Corner and stuff, putting them on display. It's gonna be sweet.  B)

• 2 weeks later...