Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

I should have said the whole question. What is your take on Trixie after the alicorn amulet deal and her apology to Twi? What would you do if she came to town again? What if she learned some new more powerful spells than her usual stuff?

Rainbow Dash, What's your take on the Ice Bucket Challenge?

Pfft, can't be THAT bad. Unless you're asleep or something, I guess.

What's most important to do?

...depends? Have fun, I guess. Help our your friends. Dunno what you mean.

Rainbowdash! lookou...... rainbow there is a arrow in your butt

...?

Wat.

I should have said the whole question. What is your take on Trixie after the alicorn amulet deal and her apology to Twi? What would you do if she came to town again? What if she learned some new more powerful spells than her usual stuff?

Honestly? I think she just doesn't get to have a whole lotta fun with friends and all that. She probably isn't as bad as everypony thinks she is.

I mean, yeah, still not cool to try and take over the town, but whatever.

then that would make you alicorn but you can create a tornado

Cool. But I can already do that.

Dash, What's good in this month?

Rock climbin' trip! Super stoked. I mean, yeah, I can just fly up the mountain instead, but still.

What would you do if Daring quit adventuring for treasure and artifacts and moved to Ponyville permanently? I mean she would probably go on different kinds of adventures after that. So that's why I excluded treasure and artifact adventuring. Anyway what would you do if she moved to Ponyville permanently and went on other kinds of adventures that involved everything except treasure and artifacts?

What would you do if Daring quit adventuring for treasure and artifacts and moved to Ponyville permanently? I mean she would probably go on different kinds of adventures after that. So that's why I excluded treasure and artifact adventuring. Anyway what would you do if she moved to Ponyville permanently and went on other kinds of adventures that involved everything except treasure and artifacts?

Ooh! I, uhh, I dunno. I mean, it'd be super cool to be able to just zip by and chat whenever I want and stuff. But I also really really wanna read about cool new adventures....

What's the movie coming up?

Hey, no spoilers!

you control the weather so your magic is the weather so your basically a alicorn without a horn

Yeah, I guess that's cool in a way!

RainbowDash,

How did it feel competing in the Equestria Games and Seeing Spike melt that Ice Cloud?

Hey, just as cool as a buncha other stuff I've seen over the years.

Maybe even more so!

Rainbow, I really need a hug right now :( *scoots closer*

Oh, alright.  -_- 

*hugs*

Well I said she would go on different kinds of adventures than the ones before. Like instead of hunting ancient artifacts and treasure she would go on more exploratory or even more dangerous types of adventures. You could even go with her if you wanted to. So what do you say to that?

Yeah it was.

What about when Spike did the fireworks at the games, wasn't that cool?

Hey, listen, if I had to list all the cool stuff Spike's done over the years, I'd run outta breath.

But, yeah. That was. TOTALLY. Cool.

what will you do if you see somepony sick?

Ehhck, I don't wanna catch the flu or nothing.

Well I said she would go on different kinds of adventures than the ones before. Like instead of hunting ancient artifacts and treasure she would go on more exploratory or even more dangerous types of adventures. You could even go with her if you wanted to. So what do you say to that?

Me? Go WITH her? On ADVENTURES!?

OmigoshyesI'dlookforwardtothateachandeverysecondoftheday....

Hey Rainbow Dash, Bright here. Wow, sure has been a while. Would love to catch up.

Awesome, swing by and I'll tell ya all about my first week rock-climbing!

Yo Rainbow Dash, What would you do if you met a clopper?

Uhh...a what now? 

Why do so many people think your a lesbian

And do you like waffles

I have NO freakin' clue. Go ask them!  >_> 

And food is food, I guess.

Yeah. I knew you'd like that.

Oh and Rainbow you don't wanna know what a clopper is. Please don't tell her.

Whatever, I got better things to do than look up words. Twilight prolly knows what it is.  >_> 

What happens if you see somepony get very upset after the huge loss?

Well, I'd be kinda mad too! But ya know, no big deal.

Hey rainbow you dont by any chance have anything  to do with the *cough* "factory" *cough*

Uhh...which one?

Hey, Rainbow Dash: who is your biggest rival in all of Equestria?

*sigh* Come here, lemme show ya.