Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[spoiler] Once again, Big Mac gets no invite

Forlong

Okay, Big Mac wasn't invited to the royal wedding. Now, AJ was there because Celestia wanted her to take care of the catering. But what is Applebloom doing there? She's apparently a flower girl (or flower filly I guess). So why no invite for Big Mac? Why do his sisters get to have all the fun? That's so unfair.

Maybe he was with Luna? *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

Knowing Big Mac, he was at home beating up some trees whilst a threat on Equestria was being dished out in Canterlot.

Edited by Gingerpotato
  • Brohoof 2

Bah, the CMC weren't actually there, it was just some sort of cameo, they have no reason to be at that wedding, specailly Scootaloo.

Anyways, Big Mac doesn't have any bussiness at the wedding either.

He wasn't invited because he's a smelly mud pony.

I think he was there. We just didn't see him. The wedding seemed like a holiday of some sort that gave the impression everyone was invited. He just wasn't that important to the organization of the wedding.

I don't see the problem here, Big Mac gets a free pass from a wedding? Oh, how I wish for that kind of luck sometimes. Weddings just seem unnaturally boring to me.

Maybe he was with Luna? *Wiggles eyebrows suggestively*

An interesting theory...

It was a huge event. just because you didn't see him, it doesn't mean he wasn't there.

You have seen Big Mac, right? He wouldn't exactly be hard to spot, with how huge he is.